Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

barron trump is already 6'7 with huge wrists at 13 years old

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
081919_barron_trump_web.jpg

note he's further away from the camera than trump.

trump claims 6'3 but celebheights says 6' and a half

barron is probably 6'5 to 6'7
a4fd31784714b2889b117296d500fcf9

he's only 13, so he could easily reach 6'9, maybe 6'10

his lower lip is hanging, so he has a small lower jaw, but i guess at 6'9 and ultra rich none of that shit matters

He looks a man who didnt reach puberty

brutal mog tbh

gigachad in the making

He has autism but its not over because he’s rich and tall.

Son of a BITCH kids are growing fast these days. Blessed genes, maybe all that stuff about Trump's hair being fake really is just lefty slander.

His mother is from Balkans so it's only natural he's tall.

Being 6'0'' is a midget here.

No way he isn't being pumped with HGH

maybe donald is shrinking, if not, he's a fucking giant but has a melania's frame

He looks awkward tbh. I don't think most women want a 6'9" guy. Very few men can carry off being that tall without being lanky and awkward looking. Only men with extremely solid frames can look good that tall.

maybe donald is shrinking, if not, he's a fucking giant but has a melania's frame

he's like 300 lbs and is certainly shrinking. even a guy in his prime will shrink while being that fat

i guess he's 6' now

If he weren't famous He will still pull more women than any manlet on this forum

young people are growing a lot these days, there is something strange; in fact, he is very tall, but there are tall relatives who have short children: Maybe it's all a matter of luck and probability, like a lottery

Someone should tell him to mew, hes mouthbreathing

He looks awkward tbh. I don't think most women want a 6'9" guy. Very few men can carry off being that tall without being lanky and awkward looking. Only men with extremely solid frames can look good that tall.
gymcel cope

Kneel before your future gigachad president-king.

Wtf theres no way trump didnt use his wealth to inject him with experimental testosterone shots since he was born

When the coping is too strong

Statusmaxxed autist

His jaw is weak though but that won’t matter

Do you think Trump is his real father? Maybe Melania cucked him with that 7'3'' basketball player Kristaps Porzinigis LOL

young people are growing a lot these days, there is something strange; in fact, he is very tall, but there are tall relatives who have short children: Maybe it's all a matter of luck and probability, like a lottery
bro his mother is like 6ft which means she would be like 6ft4-6 is she was a man

second this. the kid is 99.999 percentile in height for age group using burgerland data (if 6’5). relative size for an adult would be 6’11 when his parents are nowhere near that.

how else could you explain this teratower
And what a convenience his dad just happens to be a billionaire president who'd have access to the best resources jfl.

his mother was a 5'11 model so that helps

He is the Baron of Big People

second this. the kid is 99.999 percentile in height for age group using burgerland data (if 6’5). relative size for an adult would be 6’11 when his parents are nowhere near that.

how else could you explain this teratower
0.0001*300M=30k. So that will be his competition. Roasties will say 6'7" is manlet and hold out for the 30k GIANTS. Remember womane only need to fuck every year. So 30k x 365 = 10M roasties satisfied. Now with multiple orgies 3x a day. The GIANT chad harem can easily satisy the total female population of USA 150M Foids. Most of those are children and elderly so the number is much more manageable. The Chad harem is real. This is what Barron would need to overcome his autsim:
Barron Trump Meme e1549384490455

Jesus fucking christ, this kid is gonna be a fucking giant.

he looks kind of ugly now, maybe its the haircut or his bones receeded a bit

Future lanklet.
6'7" is an overestimate. Melania is 5'11" and he's only a few inches taller than her.

He literally mogs me and probably everybody on this forum no joke. Also 115 IncelQueers?

he has auatism. he looks retarded.

I’m 21 and 5’8” 137 lbs (last time I checked). This dude would tower over me when just three years ago I would’ve stood above him. Doesn’t that creep anybody else out?

Incel in the making tbh

He looks ethnic with the lowerlip

Trump definitely put him on hgh

Life is such bullshit.
This guy gets born rich, white, attractive AND tall. That kids life was set as soon as he was fucking born. Not even remotely surprising so many lads want to become a hERo

Ivanka Trump is 5'11. The Trumps are literally gods on earth tbh.

he looks like if knajjd was tall

Fuck my genes!!