Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Barron Trump is 11 years-old and is more manly than us. Read the comments. It's over.

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101797/Barron-Trump-joins-Melania-greets-Christmas-tree.html

Genetics determine your entire life with minor exceptions. If you're ugly then you're toast. I've had enough.

4mags1 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101797/Barron-Trump-joins-Melania-greets-Christmas-tree.html

Genetics determine your entire life with minor exceptions. If you're ugly then you're toast. I've had enough.

Except he will probably be mentalcel.

This will sound like a cope but he is too tall for his age. It was always weird in elementary school and middle school for guys who were super tall. They have these weird child faces on lanky hairless bodies. They look like giant babies. In the long run it will be good for him, but right now its just strange. I wonder how tall his half brothers were eat his age because they are all over 6 ft.

There are tallcels here, tall does not mean manly although there is no doubt he will be swimming in pussy

he has good genes. he will slay in a few years

Looks like the kid is going to get pretty tall... He's dad is like 6'4" and his brothers, I think are pretty tall.

I wonder if he's jaw and face would change as he grows up...

Fuck OP now I have a boner

Meanwhile at age 11 I was only like 4ft11. This guys has already gotten more out of life than me because of being 5ft11+ at age 11.
giphy.gif

In a few years when everything evens out he will slay easily

lol, why does he always look so crazy and depressed?

1xmf0lm.jpg

Red Shambhala said:
lol, why does he always look so crazy and depressed?
1xmf0lm.jpg
If you knew Jews ran you're country and banks and the secrets of the government, you'd look crazy and depressed too.

He has some wonky ass features and facial shape. Puberty will have to work miracles to save him from Inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back