Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Barbarism of subhuman shitskin curries! This is the blackpill right here! Primitive sociobiology manifested in mob justice.

Is it hard to believe that these are the same people that built the ancient temples back when trigonometry wasn't discovered.

Based, America went to shit after we stopped taking justice into our own hands.

Should be standard foid discipline. :feelsjuice:

"Living" in India must be brutal

Is it hard to believe that these are the same people that built the ancient temples back when trigonometry wasn't discovered.
The Abo genes probably spread across the whole country.

India and most African countries are the closest we get to hell on earth.

Fucking subhumans killing eachother in name of their made up skydaddies.

Being Curry is strike 1 and 2 in dating game -- any other negative and they are out

Yeah India used to have a high culture society and great civilisation built on art, philosophy, literature and sciences now it is all reduced to this shit

India and most African countries are the closest we get to hell on earth.
I think Afghanistan mexico and shit holed Asian poor countries should be there as well unlike their neighbors from Japan or China some Asian countries are hell on earth

I think Afghanistan mexico and shit holed Asian poor countries should be there as well unlike their neighbors from Japan or China some Asian countries are hell on earth
The Phillipines also sound like a shithole.

The Phillipines also sound like a shithole.
Pakistan*Myanmar as well
Top safest ones however in Asia
Are Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Bhutan, Qatar, Kuwait, Mongolia, South Korea, Vietnam and Indonesi
I don't know about vitnam and indonsia tho