Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Banning too many users is making this site more and more inactive

[Discussion] Banning too many users is making this site more and more inactive
Don't care whore. I don't want to read what your disgusting gaping roast beef flaps have to say about anything.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
It doesn't matter how you look, bro! (chad fakecel fan)
You are talking out of your ass again. Just make a thread in ID like most other members here have done.
Your reluctance to post a thread in ID speaks volumes.

You're giving too much attention to one user. As if I had to do 500 threads to talk to you. When I don't even know who you are.
Another foid tier insult. "I don't even know who you are"
Yet you start shit with not just me and other members.
I've been watching it going on for a month now and I'm tired of it. You don't own this place and you'd do well to stop barging around like a fatass female and acting like you do.

The only clown here is you and your fakeass disney attention whoring avi.

And the other 2 users? Even you know they were banned for good reason. Lmfao
They weren't banned for good reason dumbass and it's not your place to say whether they were or not.
"Lmfao" yeah you end sentences just like a reddit roastie would.

Your lack of self-awareness is so great. LOL :feelskek::feelskek:
Another foid tier remark from you.

Pure nonsense.
No your logic is the same as r/IncelTear. They argue that the reason their sub doesn't get banned but blackpilled incel subs do is because they follow the content policy. When really that's not true and r/IncelTear is not banned because the reddit admins are reluctant to take action and side with them.

Why are you defending r/IncelTear?
@Uggo Mongo @FullTimeLoser @shii410 @Aedracel @OwlGod @bigantennaemay1

Your personal opinion.
No I specifically linked threads where others have said the same about you starting shit and pretending that you were attacked for no reason. Keep deflecting and claiming it's me that's playing the victim when that's all you've done throughout this thread.

>respond
>insult

pick one
You insulted me first with the "dancing in a clown suit" remark.
You could have just left it at that you think those members I mentioned as for good reason.
Instead you tried to act like an authority on who should be banned and who shouldn't despite nothing but spam posts.

This is a "DISCUSSION" thread. Try to read the title before you start insulting other users.
No bitch and you can stop responding to me diseased female.

Last edited:
Don't care whore. I don't want to read what your disgusting gaping roast beef flaps have to say about anything.

You are talking out of your ass again. Just make a thread in ID like most other members here have done.

I've been watching it going on for a month now and I'm tired of it. You don't own this place and you'd do well to stop barging around like a fatass female and acting like you do.

They weren't banned for good reason dumbass and it's not your place to say whether they were or not.

No your logic is the same as r/IncelTear. They argue that the reason their sub doesn't get banned but blackpilled incel subs do is because they follow the content policy. When really that's not true and r/IncelTear is not banned because the reddit admins are reluctant to take action and side with them.

No I specifically linked threads where others have said the same about you starting shit and pretending that you were attacked for no reason. Keep deflecting and claiming it's me that's playing the victim when that's all you've done throughout this thread.
It seems pointless to argue against this retard tbh, (s)he never admits to anything.

It seems pointless to argue against this retard tbh, (s)he never admits to anything.
I would rather not tbh but they came at me in this thread and I'm not going to just take that.
This thread has exposed even more its ill intentions of remaining on this site and already it has three users on this site defending it no matter what and the mods do nothing.

You're free to argue my little "failed normie". There's no need to insult me.

Personal opinion*

You already told me you don't want to read me. So why are you asking me to post a thread on ID?

Personal opinion*

nice ad hominem.

anyways

You already admitted that your friend "metabuxx" was just a troll.

metabuxx making bait threads

Personal opinion*

Personal opinion*

I already told you that what you wrote is pure nonsense.

Reddit and incels.co are not the same. Your analogy only makes sense to you.

Are you trying to build a strawman? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just tag all your friends to attack me theory.

Read the thread again, my aggressive little friend. And see who is attacking other users in a "DISCUSSION THREAD"

I would rather not tbh but they came at me in this thread and I'm not going to just take that.
This thread has exposed even more its ill intentions of remaining on this site and already it has three users on this site defending it no matter what and the mods do nothing.
"Mods ban him, he's telling me that the fakecels were banned for a good reason in a "discussion" thread, and the other users don't agree with me, ban them too:feels::feels::feels::feels:"

I have something to tell you...

Your personal opinion is not proof of anything.

most postmaxxers turn out to be fakecels

especially that trannyfucker

That user is genuinely incapable of compression. I literally have no idea why mods haven't banned a user who's clearly only joined the forum to distrupt it. Seems insane