Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Banning too many users is making this site more and more inactive

J

jonesy

Banned
-
Keep the shitposters... theres only so much misery we can have in here and the shitposters brightened up this forum.

What you want people to always talk about wanting to rope and discussing for the billionth time how their ugly or short?

I miss you SHITPOSTING BROS.

most shit posters end up burning out or sperging out badly and get perma'd
sorry bruh thats how it is, even I can't remember the amount of old post maxxers than came and go

a certain number of "bad" posters are necessary to the environment, tbh.

Some users need to make a return.

i understand the reason for banning shit posters, i dont wanna come on and see reddit tier crap on the place of which i cope

The reason people get banned is because they break the rules or are fakecels.
The bans exist for a reason.

This site is shit tbh.

Most users here should be banned.

This is an incel forum not a meme page.

I dunno i have like 300 people blocked and the forum seems active enough to me.

I think good posters will post more and put more effort into their posts if those posts won't be swamped by garbage.

i have like 300 people blocked
iu
fucking 300?!?!? I can't even think of 300 users let alone feel the need to block them.

They were banned for a good reason.
You should have been banned along time ago. They were many times the man you'll ever be you worthless troll.

All your posts are literally a meme. Nothing of substance whatsoever.

2 fakecels
1 troll
Retard you don't get to decide who is a fakecel and a troll and it's you who should have been banned not them.
Now you are shit talking people who are banned and have no way to defend themselves like a bitch would do.

I have something to tell you...

You're dancing in the clown suit right now!
Fuck off cunt.

You should have been banned along time ago. They were many times the man you'll ever be you worthless troll.

All your posts are literally a meme. Nothing of substance whatsoever.

Retard you don't get to decide who is a fakecel and a troll and it's you who should have been banned not them.
Now you are shit talking people who are banned and have no way to defend themselves like a bitch would do.

Fuck off cunt.
Would you tell me the reason?
Are you simping for the fakecels? LMFAO.
How ironic.
Keep projecting bro. I don't even know what you post.
Your new nickname is "Your bitch." It seems legit since all you do is moan.

Would you tell me the reason?
For insulting users here like you came in and replied to me in this thread with.
For saying that omegavirginrevolt (a blackpill founder) deserved to die for putting out writings on his blog.
For constinently insulting members like @curryZoomercoomer and posting racist graphics of black people when you didn't like what someone posted.
For playing coy and rejecting people like @pp183 that asked you out.
For repeating the foid tier phrase "boring" and derailing threads.

Are you simping for the fakecels? LMFAO.
They aren't fakecels you fat pig. Shut your dirty whore mouth.

How ironic.
"I know I am but what are you?":soy:

Keep projecting bro. I don't even know what you post.
All you post is spam in the sewers and tired "chad only" and "postmaxx" schizo tier posts you dumb cunt.

> I don't even know what you post.
> Keep projecting bro.

Foid tier IQ.

Your new nickname is "Your bitch." It seems legit since all you do is moan.
"moan" is another foid tier insult that bitches like you like to pull to try and stigmatize any anger or complaining from males. GTFO of this site you worthless skank cunt.

Last edited:
Only if you do it first.

clown!

If I put a gun in your head and make questions about why you're still here what would you tell me?

The way you write (especially the colored sentences) is an obvious sign that you're a female.

Are you a fucking spastic diseased landwhale whore?

For insulting users
You are the only one who is insulting.

For repeating the foid tier phrase "boring" and derailing threads.
Use the "report" function when you see me doing that in "ID" or "the lounge"

For saying that omegavirginrevolt (a blackpill founder) deserved to die for putting out writings on his blog.
I don't even know what you're talking about.

"moan" is another foid tier insult that bitches like you like to pull to try and stigmatize any anger or complaining from males. GTFO off this site you worthless skank cunt.
I'm a man and I complain without moaning like a bitch like you.

I put a gun in your head and make questions about why you're still here what would you tell me?
Can you please shut up bro?

You are the only one who is insulting.
You are the one that constantly starts shit with others by shit talking them in their threads.
You even came at me in this thread when I wasn't even replying to you but posting how some banned users should be unbanned.

Use the "report" function when you see me doing that in "ID" or "the lounge"
Don't worry it isn't just me doing that.

I don't even know what you're talking about.

If he was stupid enough to share something with the world, then he deserved what happened to him.

A man throwing other men under the bus? what a surprise! This is undoubtedly the first time it has happened in the history of mankind.
He came up with insights most couldn't even come up with and you are talking about how he deserved to die in such a casual manner.

Extremely suspect comment.
@Dregster666 @FullTimeLoser @curryZoomercoomer @mental_out
@mental_out what about this thread and evidence? Belittling a blackpill founder.

Just prove my point by throwing me under the bus theory.

Did I hurt your feelings?

Anyways.

There's no proof that he's dead.
Don't play dumb you fucking cunt.

I'm a man and I complain without moaning like a bitch like you.
You aren't a man and you are the real bitch here.
You've made fun of men's dick sizes here before.
You post foid tier insults about how people are boring.
You are racist off the bat to curries.
You refuse to prove whether or not you are female and stalled on providing a vocaroo because according to you it's too entertaining to keep people guessing.

It doesn't even matter at this point what you claim. You are too bitchmade to post here and you should think of leaving this site. No one wants your disgusting schizo ass here clogging up the forums with bullshit.

Can you please shut up bro?
:soy:

Don't play dumb you fucking cunt.
I don't remember everything I post.
You've made fun of men's dick sizes here before.
I've never done that.

You post foid tier insults about how people are boring.
I never posted that on ID or in the lounge.

You are racist off the bat to curries.
I'm not racist.

btw

Do you read what other members of this forum write? I can easily tell you that I am the least racist member of .co

You refuse to prove whether or not you are female and stalled on providing a vocaroo because according to you it's too entertaining to keep people guessing.
I already sent a vocaroo.

It doesn't even matter at this point what you claim. You are too bitchmade to post here and you should think of leaving this site. No one wants your disgusting schizo ass here clogging up the forums with bullshit.
I'm living rent-free in your head :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Maybe I should remind you that you have 0 authority here.

I'm surprised at your lack of self-awareness. You're basically attacking me without proof and you think you're the good one:feelskek::feelskek:

I'm living rent-free in your head :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Maybe I should remind you that you have 0 authority here.

I'm surprised at your lack of self-awareness. You're basically attacking me without proof and you think you're the good one:feelskek::feelskek:
I provided proof through the quotes on that thread of you saying it's good that blackpill founder omegavirginrevolt died and that he deserved to die.

You are the one that came at me in this thread when I merely posted members that I wanted to see unbanned. I didn't even mention you in this thread.
You aren't living rent-free in my head. You reply to me with some snarky comment like this

This.

2 fakecels
1 troll

and I'm going to respond back.

You know more about me than I know about you. I'm basically living rent-free in your head.
Wrong. Everyone in this forum has noticed your spam posts in The Sewers and you insulting people with foid tier insults like "boring".
You even came on this thread to try and talk shit to me when I wasn't even posting about you and the post wasn't even directed at you originally.

>respond
>Insult

pick one
You insulted me first by calling me a clown in this thread:

This.

2 fakecels
1 troll

,when responding to my post not even directed at you about what members I want to see unbanned.
Don't think I won't insult you back in my response.

yes bro, it's the same. You are literally telling me to leave the forum and your friend tells me to kill myself.
I'm telling you to leave the forum because all you do is insult other members and spam posts in the sewers.
Other members have noticed it too and that's part of the reason you are getting the hostile reaction from other members that you are getting.

Only you know about me. I think you're being too paranoid.
Wrong many people have brought up the strange way your posts and behavior on this forum have been like. It's not just me.

hostile reaction from other members that you are getting.
It's only you. There's no one else.
Wrong many people have brought up the strange way your posts and behavior on this forum have been like. It's not just me.
Do you see somebody talking to me? I'm alone, dude. That user only tried to use me as a pretext to unban his friends.
spam posts in the sewers.
You're giving too much attention to only one user.

For constinently insulting members like @curryZoomercoomer and posting racist graphics of black people when you didn't like what someone posted.
For playing coy and rejecting people like @pp183 that asked you out.
This is extremely stupid. You're only trying to play the victim after attacking me without proof. I already reported you for being hostile.

also

You didn't even give me reasons why the users you tagged weren't fakecels or trolls. You know what they really are, but you don't give a damn. You just want a chad to worship. That's why you started insulting me.

It's only you. There's no one else.
@FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @shii410 @gigacel123 @FallenPrime @SocialzERo

Do you see somebody talking to me? I'm alone, dude. That user only tried to use me as a pretext to unban his friends.

You're giving too much attention to only one user.
There have already been multiple threads talking about how your behavior on this forum is very suspicious and how you go around insulting other members.

This is extremely stupid. You're only trying to play the victim after attacking me without proof. I already reported you for being hostile.
I gave proof of your previous posts saying that it's good omegavirginrevolt killed himself.

You reporting me "for being hostile" when you started shit first shows you have nothing to fall back on.

You didn't even give me reasons why the users you tagged weren't fakecels or trolls. You know what they really are, but you don't give a damn. You just want a chad to worship. That's why you started insulting me.
You are the one that started insulting me in this thread

This.

2 fakecels
1 troll

I don't have to justify anything to you about why the users I tagged weren't fakecels or trolls. Especially to a user like you that hasn't put any effort in making any threads besides spamming the sewers.

Last edited:
@FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @shii410 @gigacel123

There have already been multiple threads talking about how your behavior on this forum is very suspicious and how you go around insulting other members.

I gave proof of your previous posts saying that it's good omegavirginrevolt killed himself.

You reporting me "for being hostile" when you started shit first shows you have nothing to fall back on.

I don't have to justify anything to you about why the users I tagged weren't fakecels or trolls. Especially to a user like you that hasn't put any effort in making any threads besides spamming the sewers.
yeah the users you tagged as well as the like 56 people who voted on gigacel’s poll and the numerous other people that user gets in to fights with on a daily basis

idk why you bother writing these huge responses to them tbh, not worth the effort. they are literally the only user I have on ignore because they follow me around so much

The numbers have decreased i think

yeah the users you tagged as well as the like 56 people who voted on gigacel’s poll and the numerous other people that user gets in to fights with on a daily basis

idk why you bother writing these huge responses to them tbh, not worth the effort. they are literally the only user I have on ignore because they follow me around so much
Look in this thread. This bitch came at me when I posted three users I'd like to see unbanned.

This.

2 fakecels
1 troll

jesus christ the lack of self awarness. Just make an account, immediatly go to the sewers to spam nonesense, don't understand what any incel lingo means and the mods will protect you theory

So why are you talking to me? You literally have 0 self-awareness

The whole thread was about "the forum is inactive" and you literally go and post the name of your 3 friends to remove the ban. And when I pointed out why they were banned, you started insulting me.

Paranoia everywhere.+ boredom + the fun of collective group chase+urge to flex as based foid-hunter probably too.
Perhaps that's why you're attacking me.

Just tag the trolls of the forum theory.

Do you know that I have all those users on my ignore list? They don't even argue and almost all of them are paranoid(really paranoid).

follow me around so much
I don't even know him, but he thinks I do. lmfao

You're making me laugh, but stop replying if you're not going to talk about the topic of the thread.

So why are you talking to me? You literally have 0 self-awareness
Because you came and insulted me in this thread first.

This.

2 fakecels
1 troll

The whole thread was about "the forum is inactive" and you literally go and post the name of your 3 friends to remove the ban. And when I pointed out why they were banned, you started insulting me.
Because again you started insulting me with the line

"

"

Perhaps that's why you're attacking me.
Quit making shit up and quoting it. Nobody said any of that besides you.

Just tag the trolls of the forum theory.

Do you know that I have all those users on my ignore list? They don't even argue and almost all of them are paranoid(really paranoid).
They aren't paranoid. They see the pattern of you insulting members here and then acting like people are the ones attacking you for no reason.

Perfect. Let’s all listen to the greycel on how we should run the forum. They’re banned for a reason.

Keep playing the victim bro.
They aren't paranoid. They see the pattern
They are paranoid.

paranoid: unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

follow me around so much
This user almost went crazy because I postmaxxed with his threads in the sewers. And you're telling me he's not paranoid. LMFAO.

Just make an account, immediatly go to the sewers to spam nonesense, don't understand what any incel lingo means and the mods will protect you theory
Unironically this.

except for the mods part.

Quit making shit up and quoting it. Nobody said any of that besides you
Nice ad hominem.

btw

read the last post in this thread bruh. It's no coincidence that most of the trolls against me are generally the stupidest users. You really need to be stupid or too paranoid to believe what you are saying.

also

BlkPillPres said:
I'm starting to notice a rule, the more obnoxious the avatar the more idiotic their posts are lol

What a surprise!

Keep playing the victim bro.

They are paranoid.

paranoid: unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

This user almost went crazy because I postmaxxed with his threads in the sewers. And you're telling me he's not paranoid. LMFAO.
You are still insulting other members here and calling them paranoid for noticing you have a tendency to insult other members and then pretend you are being attacked for no reason.
If anyone is playing the victim it's you and you are projecting it onto others.

Nice ad hominem.
That's not ad hominem.
You made shit up that the reason I'm attacking you is
"Paranoia everywhere.+ boredom + the fun of collective group chase+urge to flex as based foid-hunter probably too."
and quoted it.
When no one ever said anything about that besides you.

btw

read the last post in this thread bruh. It's no coincidence that most of the trolls against me are generally the stupidest users. You really need to be stupid or too paranoid to believe what you are saying.

also

BlkPillPres said:
I'm starting to notice a rule, the more obnoxious the avatar the more idiotic their posts are lol
View attachment 368540

What a surprise!
Look at you getting in that dig and pretending my avatar is obnoxious to try and make a statement when your avatar, your posts and existence on this site is many times more obnoxious.
Quit trying to work in insults about people that doubt your sincerity and calling them stupid and paranoid and trolls. What they have pointed out about your behavior is exactly how you are behaving right now. Your behavior reveals you for what you are.

Last edited:
Your behavior reveals you for what you are.
:soy:

You are still are insulting other members here and calling them paranoid for noticing you have a tendency to insult other members and then pretend you are being attacked for no reason.
If anyone is playing the victim it's you and you are projecting it onto others.
Nice cope.

You're trying to play the victim.

And being paranoid is not an insult. That's his personality.

Not an argument dumbshit.

You don't even know what cope means.

You constantly accuse me in this thread of playing the victim but as I told you

"You are still are insulting other members here and calling them paranoid for noticing you have a tendency to insult other members and then pretend you are being attacked for no reason.
If anyone is playing the victim it's you and you are projecting it onto others. "

No that's what you are doing by claiming that you are being attacked by others for no reason when you start shit and insult them first.

Yes it is an insult. You are trying to discredit people that have suspicions about you by calling them paranoid along with referring to them as trolls.
You calling other people trolls when all you've done is spammed the sewers with meaningless posts.

@Master @SergeantIncel haven't you seen enough evidence to show this user @SillyTruecel is just here to bait people and troll them and is disrupting this forum?
You're trying to feel like "the good guy" when in reality you're the real troll here. And that's a cope.

You're so angry because I told you that those users were banned for good reasons. (2 were fakecels and 1 was a troll).

You call me foid for "not insulting you as a man" and then your friend told me to kill myself. But when I call someone paranoid, I'm the bully. It's like calling someone "shy". That is not an insult.

Do you want me to post 100 threads on ID about "water is wet"?. oh wait! I will get 0 replies because I'm not a fakecel chad sub8 theorist.

>bait
>troll

If I dare to troll, they would instantly ban me and forget me the next day. I'm not chad so I will never have my fan group like the users you tagged.

@mylifeistrash > 6'5ft white dude with "average face", sub 8 theorist, constant brag, and attention-seeker("if you have sex with an ugly foid you're incel")

@micropenis29 >Sub 8 theorist who constantly tried to distort the "blackpill" more

@metabuxx >troll

Do you see that members who actually troll or bait are banned?

>disrupting this forum
>wants fakecels unbanned

Just lol at you.

The only "proof" you have against me is your personal opinion. And you really think it's solid proof of something. :feelskek: :feelskek:

@metabuxx ban is requested.
Okay I see but I had also pinged mods in this thread because I wanted to know if this thread is more evidence of what others have been saying of SillyTruecel being a disruptive forum member.

I did not even mention this member in this thread and they attacked me. After I responded in turn they claimed I was trying to play the victim and simultaneously trying to insult them when that's what they did to me in the first place.
You have said before that you are not sure if the user SillyTruecel is bluepilled or a troll.
Does this thread provide you some evidence that this user is not here to post in good faith and tries to start things with other users?

No that's what you are doing by claiming that you are being attacked by others for no reason when you start shit and insult them first.
I'll second that.

You're trying to feel like "the good guy" when in reality you're the real troll here. And that's a cope.
Retard you posted in this thread arguing against the members I listed being brought back when I wasn't even addressing you.
And then you continue making provocative posts trying to bait me like a troll would do.

You're so angry because I told you that those users were banned for good reasons. (2 were fakecels and 1 was a troll).
It's not your place to tell me that those users were banned for what you think are good reasons and tell me that I'm dancing in a clown suit because I think those members should be unbanned.
Especially when I never mentioned you in this thread.

You call me foid for "not insulting you as a man" and then your friend told me to kill myself. But when I call someone paranoid, I'm the bully. It's like calling someone "shy". That is not an insult.
Where did I say you were "not insulting me as a man"?
I said that you'll be near be anywhere near what those members I mentioned were and said that your constant petty insults were foid tier.

You calling someone paranoid and stupid and a troll for doubting the sincerity of your posts is an insult and meant to discredit their suspicions.

Do you want me to post 100 threads on ID about "water is wet"?. oh wait! I will get 0 replies because I'm not a fakecel chad sub8 theorist.
Yes try making some threads on ID. Many members here have done so.

>bait
>troll

If I dare to troll, they would instantly ban me and forget me the next day. I'm not chad so I will never have my fan group like the users you tagged.

@mylifeistrash > 6'5ft white dude with "average face", sub 8 theorist, constant brag, and attention-seeker("if you have sex with an ugly foid you're incel")

@micropenis29 >Sub 8 theorist who constantly tried to distort the "blackpill" more

@metabuxx >troll
You have no proof metabuxx is a troll and anyway as @Master said he requested a ban.
metabuxx making bait threads for IncelTear as is common on this forum isn't an indication he was a troll.

Do you see that members who actually troll or bait are banned?

>disrupting this forum
>wants fakecels unbanned

Just lol at you.

The only "proof" you have against me is your personal opinion. And you really think it's solid proof of something. :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's easy to argue that things are working properly when the outcome is in your favor.
By that same logic r/IncelTear is not banned while incel subs are because r/IncelTear isn't a bullying and harrassment sub unlike incel subs.
Even though there is enough evidence that r/IncelTear is a bullying sub but reddit admins are reluctant to take action to quarantine or ban that sub.

No the proof I have is that just like in this thread you go around mocking other members and then pretending you are being attacked when they respond back.
You have already disrupted this forum multiple times by causing suspicion and fights among other members and getting in petty jabs and personal attacks against anyone that points this out.

Last edited:
Retard you posted in this thread arguing against the members I listed being brought back when I wasn't even addressing you.
[Discussion] Banning too many users is making this site more and more inactive

Discussion: conversation or debate about a specific topic.

It's not your place to tell me that those users were banned for what you think are good reasons and tell me that I'm dancing in a clown suit because I think those members should be unbanned.
Especially when I never mentioned you in this thread.
[Discussion]

Where did I say you were "not insulting me as a man"?
I said that you'll be near be anywhere near what those members I mentioned were and said that your constant petty insults were foid tier.
Do you read what you write?

Yes try making some threads on ID. Many members here have done so.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
It doesn't matter how you look, bro! (chad fakecel fan)

You're giving too much attention to one user. As if I had to do 500 threads to talk to you. When I don't even know who you are.

metabuxx making bait threads for IncelTear as is common on this forum isn't an indication he was a troll.
:feelsclown:

And the other 2 users? Even you know they were banned for good reason. Lmfao

Your lack of self-awareness is so great. LOL :feelskek::feelskek:

It's easy to argue that things are working properly when the outcome is in your favor.
By that same logic r/IncelTear is not banned while incel subs are because r/IncelTear isn't a bullying and harrassment sub unlike incel subs.
Even though there is enough evidence that r/IncelTear is a bullying sub but reddit admins are reluctant to take action to quarantine or ban that sub.
Pure nonsense.

No the proof I have is
Your personal opinion.

respond back.
>respond
>insult

pick one

This is a "DISCUSSION" thread. Try to read the title before you start insulting other users.

Jfl OP is banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back