Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban the Faggot Shii410

No he’s based as fuck

No he’s based as fuck
are you cracked?
literally everything he posts is gay or gay adjacent
he's talking about tranny faggots with horse dick and gay acts

are you cracked?
literally everything he posts is gay or gay adjacent
he's talking about tranny faggots with horse dick and gay acts
Im just taking a light hearted jab at incel habas with oneitis:feelshehe:

These jannies cant even do their job properly

not defending him, just saying he's untouchable. i've been banned for a lot less. paragons dont get serious action taken against them. we need a GrAYcel rebellion.
It's not so much that users with high post count don't get serious action taken against them as it is that the mods have the good sense to not treat the banning of notable longtime users (who are already something of a dying breed) frivolously:feelshehe: In fact even graycels/low status users are treated with a lot more leniency than they were when I joined for similar reasons

A lot of the unique personalities from 2020 and earlier are gone now and despite some of them being problematic individuals (whom I greatly disliked when they were around) even I can concede that part of the forum's unique culture has disappeared along with them:feelsbadman: