Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban request: myself

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I think I'll try improving my life again, after all I'm only 19 so I might have a chance if I looksmax and act less deranged.
I want to bring some hope to others, I want to show that suffering can be defeated.

Which me luck guys.

Youre gonna fail

Why cant you just do it simultaneously?

Ask for a temporary ban to break your addiction and then you can should visit this site less after your ban is over

Because this place fuels my hopelessness and turns me bitter, as comforting as that can be.
Alright... Good luck

Is it weird that this place does not make me bitter?

Ask for a temporary ban to break your addiction and then you can should visit this site less after your ban is over
Yeah, that's pretty much what I want.

There is no hope

Could've just PM'd a mod. I'm getting real tired of these "I'm gonna improve myself!" threads, we all know you're going to fail. And who the fuck cares about "trying", stupid fucking competition.

You're alot younger than I thought

good luck hopefully you improve your mental health.

Good luck, see you space cowboyo...

Get that shit, with this program you can completely block this site or the whole internet, very effective:

https://getcoldturkey.com/

I used it the last weeks before an exam and will continue to use it to limit my time on the internet

If you can’t get yourself to leave this site then Force yourself to.

Alright man, see you tomorrow.

Oh for fucks sake. Why the fuck are you leaving? I used to do things like that at your age and here i am at 30. No further ahead. Don't go. You're one of the only OG's left here!!!

Good luck, see you in a week.

Because this place fuels my hopelessness and turns me bitter, as comforting as that can be.
You have to adapt to the hopelessness and the bitterness as opposed to trying to suppress it.

Good luck u might regret it

lol wtf your 19?

FFS Youngcels fuck off. seriously.