Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban Me, I Am Leaving This Forum Indefinitely

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Another fellow cel gone

200 1

I will miss your insights.

OP should just take a break for a few weeks, if its getting to him. I see the ones he describes as just "coping hard" or they're just trolls/IT spies to be ignored.

I am done with all the bullshit. This forum has been a waste of my time and energy. All the people here are narcissistic sociopathic normie trash and I want nothing to do with you vermin. I will take my chances with actual normies since lookism is an inevitable aspect of my life no matter who has seen my face whether it's online or real life. At least they aren't pretending to be incel and a decent person. You will not see or hear from me again, though I might occasionally lurk. You can go ahead and ban me, I won't be back.
Packwatch fag owned #thebluntbeloud

Who were u again?

Another old nig bites the dust

I'm glad to see you leave. You spent 7 years posting the same things. Once you learnt the blackpill and understood it you can just apply it in your life, trying to analyze it for another 7 years won't change anything.

I am done with all the bullshit. This forum has been a waste of my time and energy. All the people here are narcissistic sociopathic normie trash and I want nothing to do with you vermin. I will take my chances with actual normies since lookism is an inevitable aspect of my life no matter who has seen my face whether it's online or real life. At least they aren't pretending to be incel and a decent person. You will not see or hear from me again, though I might occasionally lurk. You can go ahead and ban me, I won't be back.
Damnn that's a shame fakecels ruining it for trucels like us smh

Why can't people just leave quietly

Why can't people just leave quietly
Because they love the attention, everyone thinks they're the protagonist.

But i kinda understand his point, everyone here is a dick. Except @IncelKing he just sucks them, expecially @Blkpillpress missing cock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why the hate? Whats with the infighting lately?

K bye lol

Brutal.

TBH. I dont blame you. It is tiring constantly being around normshits and fakecels even in a space thats meant for Sub5s like us. I might do just the same actually.

Kys faggot fed