Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban Me, I Am Leaving This Forum Indefinitely

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am done with all the bullshit. This forum has been a waste of my time and energy. All the people here are narcissistic sociopathic normie trash and I want nothing to do with you vermin. I will take my chances with actual normies since lookism is an inevitable aspect of my life no matter who has seen my face whether it's online or real life. At least they aren't pretending to be incel and a decent person. You will not see or hear from me again, though I might occasionally lurk. You can go ahead and ban me, I won't be back.

Goodbye and good luck brocel

Hooray, good riddance

Guess we’ll see you same time next week?

What did he do to you? :feelskek:
He's a needlessly aggressive faggot, hence why him leaving is good news for the forum.

He's a needlessly aggressive faggot, hence why him leaving is good news for the forum.
reposthorse.webp

Nah Khanivore doesn't have any grudges against anyone here, I was just joking with him

how much 1 to 2
1 to read Kramar pig fuck dick degenerate turanid

kys while youre at it

I am done with all the bullshit. This forum has been a waste of my time and energy. All the people here are narcissistic sociopathic normie trash and I want nothing to do with you vermin. I will take my chances with actual normies since lookism is an inevitable aspect of my life no matter who has seen my face whether it's online or real life. At least they aren't pretending to be incel and a decent person. You will not see or hear from me again, though I might occasionally lurk. You can go ahead and ban me, I won't be back.
Youll be back

Terminator Orion

See you tomorrow bro :feelsokman:

This.
OP, I genuinely hope you get bowel cancer and are forced to live with rotting intestines for the rest of your pathetic life.
I have no clue where you get this idea that anyone cares about you. The sooner you die, the sooner the world will be rid of one more narcissistic faggot.

I understand that you think this is some clever insult that will break me, but I am not a fiat fanboy :feelsthink:
Nah, you are just too stupid to comprehend my GENIUS remark

This.
OP, I genuinely hope you get bowel cancer and are forced to live with rotting intestines for the rest of your pathetic life.
I have no clue where you get this idea that anyone cares about you. The sooner you die, the sooner the world will be rid of one more narcissistic faggot.
Thats a bit harsh, He was once one of us

Good luck,brocel

Calm down, it's not that serious.

Goodbye, boyo, I will miss your threads. I don't think it'll be too unsurprising if you end up ascending, though. :feelsbadman:

Goodbye brocel :feelsbadman:

Another curry fakecel ascends

Good riddance you faggot

reported to request for ban

I can't deny that I (and probably many users here) have prominent dark triad traits, but it's presumptuous of you to call the lot of us normies. Is that a buzzword to label those who don't agree with your cuck threads? You probably think raping and murdering foids is inherently bad.

Good riddance cuckfuck.