Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ban Forgiveness

@forgiveness thoughts?

@micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @Tellem-T @Uglymuggly the time has come to return

Tag anyone else who needs to return
those guys definitely deserve to be freed. Especially @tellemt

Can you unban my nigga Coulan

I would like to subm an appeal. I believe I was banned on the basis of being a “fake cell” due to the fact that I made post staring that some foids found me attractive. It should be noted that I am still a virgin regardless and the foids that wanted to fuck me were subhuman land whales. I genuinely was trying to figure out whether or not foids were just virtu signalling or if I had actual lookesmaxxe. This does not change the years of rejection and bulling foids put me through. I would also like to point out girl calling me “cute changes nothing for me, I still have no girlfrien,femal friends and am still a virgin at my age. Plz the is the only community that understands and could help me improbe,

I would like to subm an appeal. I believe I was banned on the basis of being a “fake cell” due to the fact that I made post staring that some foids found me attractive. It should be noted that I am still a virgin regardless and the foids that wanted to fuck me were subhuman land whales. I genuinely was trying to figure out whether or not foids were just virtu signalling or if I had actual lookesmaxxe. This does not change the years of rejection and bulling foids put me through. I would also like to point out girl calling me “cute changes nothing for me, I still have no girlfrien,femal friends and am still a virgin at my age. Plz the is the only community that understands and could help me improbe,
Volcel retard.

bragcels out :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Just checking if I'm banned

@
Pixycel
@Pixycel : "I mean did he have sex with her? I've had "gfs" when I was younger too but I've never had sex"
Holy shit did he really say that?

please unban me I'm sorry for what I did

Banned for Bragging, LARP, or was exposed as a fakecel.
All three of these are pretty vague tbh.

I would replace fakecel with "exposed as having sex within the last X time"

As for bragging I think that should depend on what you were bragging about. Some of us brag about our lifts or vidya for example.

Not even sure what LARP means in this context, you mean faking being a fakecel like a virgin lying asbout being a sexhaver?

Sometimes people do that clearly for humorous purposes.

WHere can I learn more about THIS lithuanian pedocel?! (In video game)
After you hand over your mother's workplace hours and location :feelshehe:

she will be free after 8 am of jewmerican time location is well known give me burrito and tell more about lithuanian pedocel (in video game)
suck my prick (in video game)

is there a reason as to why all my posts on this forum have been deleted?

Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
  • Banned for Bragging, LARP, or was exposed as a fakecel.
  • Banned for being an infiltrator.
  • Banned in the last three months.
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet any of the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.
Hi! I opened my account a couple of years ago but forgot the information regarding the log in, I never posted anything, I recently got back my old email and saw this fairly recently. I just wanted to see if it'd be possible to un ban me.

Hi! I opened my account a couple of years ago but forgot the information regarding the log in, I never posted anything, I recently got back my old email and saw this fairly recently. I just wanted to see if it'd be possible to un ban me.
What's your username

How can you tell if you’re banned? Also how can I see my past threads? I’m having a hard time finding them

Why was i banned? and can i get unbanned if eligible

Last edited:
Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
  • Banned for Bragging, LARP, or was exposed as a fakecel.
  • Banned for being an infiltrator.
  • Banned in the last three months.
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet any of the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.
i dont even know for sure if Im banned but I think I am, I think it was after a post about an experience I had two days ago at school and said some shit about killing the person who humiliated me. Idk I didn't do anything wrong. Not an infiltrator, I consistently post here and use this site but Idk how I can prove that. Not a fakecel, never bragged.

Could I at least know what triggered my ban?