Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ban Forgiveness

Fat Link

Fat Link

Admin- Broly’s best friend and reason for living!
★★★★★
266d 10h 42m
Your logic is inconsistent.
2 members here revealed that they had gf but supposedly no sex and first they got banned by @Fat Link and then unbanned :

@driedfishcel : "I remember when I was in high school I used to be better looking (6/10, 5'6 tall) I had a mtb foid gf and life was better for me"
@Pixycel : "I mean did he have sex with her? I've had "gfs" when I was younger too but I've never had sex"

Why can't @Edmund_Kemper receive the same treatment and get unbanned since he claims he didn't have sex ?
His logic is not flawed.

The reason being the users I unbanned fell under @Master’s Christmas themed “ban forgiveness” edict, whereas Edmund Kemper was banned long before this took effect, as in he was banned under normal circumstances.

I assume we will return to normal ban circumstances once again when January 1st arrives, which means harsh penalties will return in force and users will not be so easily unbanned for their transgressions.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
157d 3m
@forgiveness thoughts?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
@micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @Tellem-T @Uglymuggly the time has come to return

Tag anyone else who needs to return
those guys definitely deserve to be freed. Especially @tellemt

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
118d 23h 14m
Can you unban my nigga Coulan

noobmaster420

noobmaster420

Greycel
11h 2m
I would like to subm an appeal. I believe I was banned on the basis of being a “fake cell” due to the fact that I made post staring that some foids found me attractive. It should be noted that I am still a virgin regardless and the foids that wanted to fuck me were subhuman land whales. I genuinely was trying to figure out whether or not foids were just virtu signalling or if I had actual lookesmaxxe. This does not change the years of rejection and bulling foids put me through. I would also like to point out girl calling me “cute changes nothing for me, I still have no girlfrien,femal friends and am still a virgin at my age. Plz the is the only community that understands and could help me improbe,

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
8d 20h 20m
I would like to subm an appeal. I believe I was banned on the basis of being a “fake cell” due to the fact that I made post staring that some foids found me attractive. It should be noted that I am still a virgin regardless and the foids that wanted to fuck me were subhuman land whales. I genuinely was trying to figure out whether or not foids were just virtu signalling or if I had actual lookesmaxxe. This does not change the years of rejection and bulling foids put me through. I would also like to point out girl calling me “cute changes nothing for me, I still have no girlfrien,femal friends and am still a virgin at my age. Plz the is the only community that understands and could help me improbe,
Volcel retard.

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
10d 14h 28m
bragcels out :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
206d 6h 39m
Free my nigga @Sneir

OpenPortals

OpenPortals

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 56m
Why did i get banned?

Piss Gaming

Piss Gaming

I have 6k hours in Kovaak's
★★
2d 4h 44m
Just checking if I'm banned

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
106d 21h 32m
@
Pixycel
@Pixycel : "I mean did he have sex with her? I've had "gfs" when I was younger too but I've never had sex"
Holy shit did he really say that?

Azaylias

Azaylias

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
★★
103d 8h 20m
please unban me I'm sorry for what I did

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
99d 21h 10m
Banned for Bragging, LARP, or was exposed as a fakecel.
All three of these are pretty vague tbh.

I would replace fakecel with "exposed as having sex within the last X time"

As for bragging I think that should depend on what you were bragging about. Some of us brag about our lifts or vidya for example.

Not even sure what LARP means in this context, you mean faking being a fakecel like a virgin lying asbout being a sexhaver?

Sometimes people do that clearly for humorous purposes.

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
346d 11h 35m
WHere can I learn more about THIS lithuanian pedocel?! (In video game)
After you hand over your mother's workplace hours and location :feelshehe:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

i could not care less
★★★★★
59d 12h 9m
she will be free after 8 am of jewmerican time location is well known give me burrito and tell more about lithuanian pedocel (in video game)
suck my prick (in video game)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I hate everyone better than me.
★★★★★
114d 23h 3m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8