Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ban Forgiveness

Ngl, I refreshed the forum then that box of text appeared on top of my screen. Lowkey thought it said "You were banned" and I got nervous.
Same, I thought I was banned :feelsrope:

I would like to appeal on behalf of @Leucosticte aka Nathan Larson.

He is not able to appeal right now because he is in prison right now.

Although he's not a virgin (he fucked two wives) I think he has been legitimately incel for years now, so I don't consider him a fakecel.

He's dead + he wasn't an incel + he was a pedo

I would like to appeal on behalf of @Leucosticte aka Nathan Larson.

He is not able to appeal right now because he is in prison right now.

Although he's not a virgin (he fucked two wives) I think he has been legitimately incel for years now, so I don't consider him a fakecel.
That nigga was here?

He's dead + he wasn't an incel + he was a pedo
dam apparently he died September 18th and they didn't report it until October 15th ?

How did they keep the lid on that for over a month? Hell I'm just finding out about it now...

Lauren Horwood said:
Nathan Larson died on 9/18/22. An order of dismissal in his case was filed on 10/11/22. I don't have any details on his death.

How are there no details? Do we have zero idea of how he died? Murder? Suicide?

Jurgen Soekhoe said:
Due to medical needs, he was transferred to a facility in Arizona to receive additional medical care he required. An autopsy report by the Maricopa Medical Examiner is currently pending
This sounds sus as fuck

-

Anyway if he's indeed dead that's all the more reason to unban him Master - it's not like he can use it plus think of the salt it would create.

Unbanning him would allow us to post shit on his wall etc.

Also I don't think pedophile is a correct term for him since he clearly fucked adult women and the 12yo girl he allegedly abducted was not pre-pubescent.

Banned for “bragging” is too general. If they brag about having unpaid sex then yeah ban them for life. But if they leaked they had a date one time with a 2/10 landwhale and was ghosted then they should be allowed back. Like you said, case by case.

Unfortunately I know this feeling.
Fuckin' sucks ass, which is why I don't make effort to talk to foids much offline or online anymore. Being ghosted by a fat sub 4 is brutal kick in the nuts, and really makes you understand where your smv is..... in the dumpster. :feelsrope:

Free @LOLI BREEDING

Free @TheBasedCel

@Dregster
They dont :feelshehe:

It takes an extra bit of effort to get hardbanned, you probably dont deserve to comeback under any circumstance if you got yourself hardbanned :society:

@micropenis29 @Edmund_Kemper @Tellem-T @Uglymuggly the time has come to return

Tag anyone else who needs to return
None of those guys are coming back

Muggly is @sub8male's original account and the other 3 guys are confirmed fakecels

@owly
says the ban appeal doesn't work for him

Elaborate
If you're good at BSing and are obsequious in your appeal it's not hard to get unbanned. Someone discovered that you were a tranny, and you already admitted it was you.

I was worried that I earned a ban, but I still coud comment

If you're good at BSing and are obsequious in your appeal it's not hard to get unbanned. Someone discovered that you were a tranny, and you already admitted it was you.
That was multiple years ago. Just a few months ago I had a video call with a moderator who saw my face before I was able to appeal.

If memory serves well, edmund LARPed as being swatted by FBI due to this forum.
Which was obviously false, and he confessed it was all LARP.

The mods decided to permaban him, as this shitty LARP might scare other users and decrease forum activity.

That's why you see in edmund profile page "disregard my larping efforts, i can't change it".

I really don't understand how he went from making high IQ posts, to shitty bottom floor LARP.
Free him, to be honest. :feelsbadman:

None of those guys are coming back

Muggly is @sub8male's original account and the other 3 guys are confirmed fakecels
Was sub8male a fakecel?

Was sub8male a fakecel?
No but he was permabanned as mugly. I would need to look at why uglymugly got permabanned to know what exactly happened there.

With all due retrospect, he got alot further than he deserved when he weaseled his way back in as sub8male. He should have been banned much sooner for being a ban evading alt

Imagine unbanning someone.
But well, as long as this makes a difference between us and soy social media like jewstagram/jewbook/jewditt, I think I shouldn't give a shit.

Ah, I though this thread was about banning forgiveness, as in, never forgiving anyone. Not a very fren thing to do tbh.

This kind of clemency is risky, but I trust you bros have thought this through.

And ban anyone who calls for Napoleon da Gaylord's return.

If memory serves well, edmund LARPed as being swatted by FBI due to this forum.
Which was obviously false, and he confessed it was all LARP.

The mods decided to permaban him, as this shitty LARP might scare other users and decrease forum activity.

That's why you see in edmund profile page "disregard my larping efforts, i can't change it".

I really don't understand how he went from making high IQ posts, to shitty bottom floor LARP.
That POS seemed fishy as fuck early on, tbhngl. It was like he was always looking to stir the pot for reddit attention. He was definitely not high IQ, though. He couldn't grasp basic things in an argument when you'd engage him.

That POS seemed fishy as fuck early on, tbhngl. It was like he was always looking to stir the pot for reddit attention. He was definitely not high IQ, though. He couldn't grasp basic things in an argument when you'd engage him.
Free him, to be honest. :feelsbadman:
Jfl, he didn’t tell me it’s larp. He said it’s srs to me. But yeah, if it was a larp it was a cringe attention seeking move. Hopefully they let him back in though, cause he was high IQ and this banning scares him from larping again jfl.
It seems it wasn't LARP from his recent ban appeal :

You can read more of the story. @Edmund_Kemper I apologise for telling an incorrect story.

Please consider @mizrahi_hater .

Damn, read the whole post. I guess he isn’t KHHTV cause he was holding the hands of another woman, so mogs the absolute shit out of me.
what does T stand for ? :feelswhere:
tongueless ? :feelshehe:

it was a formal greeting :feelsugh:
i still remember the feeling, it felt nice :feelsthink: Since my skin remains untouched for a long time, I member every touch I've received due to the havoc the nerfs overstimulation creates in my mind :whatfeels:

it was a formal greeting :feelsugh:
i still remember the feeling, it felt nice :feelsthink: Since my skin remains untouched for a long time, I member every touch I've received due to the havoc the nerfs overstimulation creates in my mind :whatfeels:
Are you sand nigger or french?

Last edited:
We should ban forgiveness.

This kind of clemency is risky, but I trust you bros have thought this through.

And ban anyone who calls for Napoleon da Gaylord's return.

That POS seemed fishy as fuck early on, tbhngl. It was like he was always looking to stir the pot for reddit attention.
Exactly, he is merely here for attention and validation

He was definitely not high IQ, though. He couldn't grasp basic things in an argument when you'd engage him.
Finally someone else is saying it, the reason why he couldn't grasp some of those details was because he never thought that far ahead when a serious discussion would start brewing. Any imbecile can decorate a thread with long paragraphs and fancy word play backed up with stats, but it's all meaningless if you can't defend it properly.

It seems it wasn't LARP from his recent ban appeal :

You can read more of the story. @Edmund_Kemper I apologise for telling an incorrect story.
Damn, read the whole post. I guess he isn’t KHHTV cause he was holding the hands of another woman, so mogs the absolute shit out of me.
The truth is much worse than that shitty FBI story. He's a normie,has pics of him asking a foid to prom through a pizza gift and actually going to that prom with said foid in a tux Lmao

There's also another where they're basically in swimsuits with a different foid.

Dude is a bonafide normie attending a university, you really think he's trying to risk his IRL status to be a genuine user on here??

That fbi card he claims could have been requested by him for all we know and he just brings his larp story to stir up unnecessary drama within the userbase

The truth is much worse than that shitty FBI story. He's a normie,has pics of him asking a foid to prom through a pizza gift and actually going to that prom with said foid in a tux Lmao

There's also another where they're basically in swimsuits with a different foid.

Dude is a bonafide normie attending a university, you really think he's trying to risk his IRL status to be a genuine user on here??

That fbi card he claims could have been requested by him for all we know and he just brings his larp story to stir up unnecessary drama within the userbase
He was hanging out with chicks in swimsuits? Beyond all levels of over, I’m getting mogged to suicidal levels. :feelsree::feelsrope:

Your logic is inconsistent.
2 members here revealed that they had gf but supposedly no sex and first they got banned by @Fat Link and then unbanned :

@driedfishcel : "I remember when I was in high school I used to be better looking (6/10, 5'6 tall) I had a mtb foid gf and life was better for me"
@Pixycel : "I mean did he have sex with her? I've had "gfs" when I was younger too but I've never had sex"

Why can't @Edmund_Kemper receive the same treatment and get unbanned since he claims he didn't have sex ?

Your logic is inconsistent.
2 members here revealed that they had gf but supposedly no sex and first they got banned by @Fat Link and then unbanned :

@driedfishcel : "I remember when I was in high school I used to be better looking (6/10, 5'6 tall) I had a mtb foid gf and life was better for me"
@Pixycel : "I mean did he have sex with her? I've had "gfs" when I was younger too but I've never had sex"

Why can't @Edmund_Kemper receive the same treatment and get unbanned since he claims he didn't have sex ?
His logic is not flawed.

The reason being the users I unbanned fell under @Master’s Christmas themed “ban forgiveness” edict, whereas Edmund Kemper was banned long before this took effect, as in he was banned under normal circumstances.

I assume we will return to normal ban circumstances once again when January 1st arrives, which means harsh penalties will return in force and users will not be so easily unbanned for their transgressions.