Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

"Why are you defending these whores" I literally said it was okay to barge into women who dress like whores you absolute retard. Get off this forum as people who are 70 IQ like you are a stain. If you don't plan on coming to Christ, consider jumping off the nearest building. Time wasting faggot.
He said this above in an argument with @ColdBoy and got perma'd for it
Why was @Samurai banned?

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo
@Samurai ?
Free my brother in Christ @Samurai
@Samurai ?

Dude shouldn't have sacrificed his account to defend a bunch of sluts (all women are sluts, no exception).

Repeatedly making threats and fighting other users
tenor.gif

He doesn't seem to be getting permabanned anymore from the looks of what @LeFrenchCel is saying in his ban appeal post. Will probably still be in the cage for a while though.

He doesn't seem to be getting permabanned anymore from the looks of what @LeFrenchCel is saying in his ban appeal post. Will probably still be in the cage for a while though.
I see. Thanks for the notice, saar

A few days late, but what did @randombrucetv do?

It’s not a good idea to ban @Samurai

He talks like ER, he’s clearly got some form of narcissistic personality disorder, he’s got an ego bigger than this world can hold , he’s done illegal things in the past (example: incel doxing crusade), he thinks the world revolves around him (lottery plot). I’m not saying anything of this as an insult I just don’t think he’s mentally stable

@Samurai is clearly not the most mentally stable person in the world and I doubt he has much of a social life outside of here.

ER found out his friends were playing WOW without him. @Samurai got kicked off an incel forum.

This place clearly means a lot to him and it isn’t a good idea to ban him of here. Might send him ovER the edge

This place clearly means a lot to him and it isn’t a good idea to ban him of here. Might send him ovER the edge
New possible incel shooter?

Lol should've guessed by the fact he's a Lana Del Rey fan. Great voice but how the fuck can a man relate to her.

Free @Stupid Clown , my nigga did nun wrong .

He’s the ER of freakcels

does @lu.jones ban have something to do with the above post

Tf @lu.jones @TheProphetMuscle

His last posting was this, and he's self-banned
No one gives a shit. Fucking 2024cels ruined this site. What have you contributed besides creating these worthless self-worship threads and calling any slight opposition retarded? When have you lifted up a brocel here? You aren't mature enough for this site and it shows.

You zoomerfags are fragile fucks on par with foids who can't handle criticism. I know you've ignored me because I asked you to explain yourself and you folded so fast. You're both cancers that turn "alt-right" places into PC shitholes. This is how free speech dies.

How'd you even find this site, browsing TikTok? When have you picked up a real book and read on your own terms? The answer is never because you're a fucking sheep. You're braindead and so is the bastard generation you crawled from. Fuck this.

Did mods just delete my previous two reply in this thread

@comradespiderman29 ?
does @lu.jones ban have something to do with the above post
nah it’s for cuck posting, literally

His last posting was this, and he's self-banned
Tbh he’s right & i agree with what he wrote

I’ll miss him though, it’s sad even 2023cels are dying off

Did you see it?

It's not like he just wants a mommy, that shit is fine-he literally wants feminists to bully him.
dont think i saw that specific post but i do remember him posting numerous femdom threads lmao

@edgelordcel has been permabanned for planning to fuck a tranny. :feelsugh:

Users said they want offsite activities to count as proof.

No one cared about my objections to this.
Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

@Fat Link Someone set up edgelordcel, I talk to him quite often on discord, he hates trannies and fags. @Gorogorogoro-chan can confirm as well.

@Fat Link Someone set up edgelordcel, I talk to him quite often on discord, he hates trannies and fags. @Gorogorogoro-chan can confirm as well.
Hmmm well I will have to confer with the mod team on this most pressing matter. :feelshehe: