Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Iblamemyself just threw away his 2k17 OG account to fag post about his apparent lust for huge troon cock. :feelsugh:
Is that thread/post you are talking about still online or was it deleted ?

Iblamemyself for faggotry and noo for being a broad. :feelsokman:

@Uggo Mongo can you link the thread or post a screenshot that got @iblamemyself banned ? His last few posts werent sus, unless it was an old thread that got revived

I'm honestly surprised @noo is a foid. Are we sure he wasn't making a dumb joke? I saw @lu.jones 's screenshots in Ban Appeals and those along with the way he typed make me believe he's just a sperg. Gotta defend a fellow greycel, he(?) seemed truecel to me.

I'm honestly surprised @noo is a foid. Are we sure he wasn't making a dumb joke? I saw @lu.jones 's screenshots in Ban Appeals and those along with the way he typed make me believe he's just a sperg. Gotta defend a fellow greycel, he(?) seemed truecel to me.
1. I typed that way because I knew for a fact she was using me as a Lolcow
2. She sent me voice messages and pictures (deleted right after and I can’t really save that quick on telegram)
3. We went on call

Let’s assume she was joking , she was still trying to get nudes out of another user which is gay if she’s male.

1. I typed that way because I knew for a fact she was using me as a Lolcow
2. She sent me voice messages and pictures (deleted right after and I can’t really save that quick on telegram)
3. We went on call
Oh sorry, I always write weirdly. I meant noo was the sperg, not you. Sucks that he turned out to be a she, I honestly was fooled.

Oh sorry, I always write weirdly. I meant noo was the sperg, not you. Sucks that he turned out to be a she, I honestly was fooled.
I wasn’t.

Every post she made was about her “dick” and cum. She was clearly really trying to bait us and make us a joke.

Today she messaged me that I should be chained to her pussy and forced to lick it forever. I (lied) and told her I had a girlfriend and then she blocked me

It's kinda surprising, doesn't type like a foid at all, but it could just be a high effort troll

@lu.jones ?
@Knull ?

@Failed Pullout Guessing it's because of the avi

Why is @comradespiderman29 banned again?

I wasn’t.

Every post she made was about her “dick” and cum. She was clearly really trying to bait us and make us a joke.

Today she messaged me that I should be chained to her pussy and forced to lick it forever. I (lied) and told her I had a girlfriend and then she blocked me
:feelskek: :lul: