Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

JFL Arescel/gripmaxxing/NTGE alts forming a movement to unban themselves.

@Animecel2D come back nigha:feelsbadman:

It appears that @Arescel 's ban has been moved back to 4 day temp status (not by me) so he will be allowed back tomorrow, if he chooses

he is a

Young Lit Forever Rich Crip Nigga​

is arescel an gripmaxxing alt?
who is NTGE?
Could be. Every single greyfag that starts postmaxxing in the sewers right after joining is gripmaxxing or jungle as far as I'm concerned. They've had numerous alts here and they've even shared some of them. Like one account but they both used it to postmaxx.

Could be. Every single greyfag that starts postmaxxing in the sewers right after joining is gripmaxxing or jungle as far as I'm concerned. They've had numerous alts here and they've even shared some of them. Like one account but they both used it to postmaxx.
dulce, Necro and missing were jungle alts

Ghostbuster15k and Rivetcel were gripmaxxing alts

no jungle alts on right now that I can tell, but there might be 1 gripmaxxing

I can recognize them very quickly because of their posting style, but they figured out how IP addresses work long ago so they are otherwise not easy to detect :shock:

free

But seriously how did you get away with so many alts and got two users banned for calling you a fakecel, and even a mod?
Halo effect :feelzez:
In all seriousness, i was let in because i wasnt an annoyingcel (both @Deleted member 27768 and @NikRebi ) were serious accounts (mostly) not shit like grip and jungle's alts, and i never caused any trouble or spammed BBC like them, and i told @Fat Link while registering that i am sorry for alting and that it is nothing but more proof that i am indeed an inkwell, since i cant even live without this forum :fuk:.
The two users kept spamming my fucking face in every thread and endlessly whined about the state of this forum, trying to undermine it and push away other users and potential newcels:feelsjuice:.
The mod was a nigger tho :feelswhat: i legit made a thread about wasting a good morning of sleep just to only get cucked by 3 foids, who already got a taste of Chad (just be first theory and get with a jb before Chad ruins her theory). While the way i was talking made the thread look like a brag, but i was simply trying to show everyone here that i did everything right and carried the conversations, only to get cucked :feelswhat:. So he permabanned me and i didnt even complain tbh or try to seriously appeal (i made two meme appeals) then @Fat Link got on and told me he changed it into a 4 day ban. That is until amijustdreaming went ER on the forum (probably because he didnt like that i was let back in) and @Fat Link unbanned me immediately just to spite him :feelsjuice:

If you request a ban and then ask to come back less than a week later (there's a fag that just requested a ban and unban within 24 hours) you should be permanently banned as a matter of principle for being an attention seeking faggot.
Whats funny is that i dont even know who you are referring to, which means, the attention whoring attempt failed badly :lul::lul::lul:

@JoeBruhcel never forgotten

first @YuiIsMyCope and now @Mainländer
:f: