Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

someone here who is not @Kalle btw larped as tranny on discord, while everyone understood, @JealousyandHatred sperged out on it, so we kept trolling until he left XD.
i mean, it's an incel discord, right? i would sperg out too if my coping place was invaded by a tranny.

did that user at least make it obvious that it was a joke?

someone here who is not @Kalle btw larped as tranny on discord, while everyone understood, @JealousyandHatred sperged out on it, so we kept trolling until he left XD.
10/10 trolling, he developed some trauma and is still asperging ovER it days later :feelscomfy:

Why was @Bleachcel banned ?

Schermafbeelding 2022 01 23 om 184612
Schermafbeelding 2022 01 23 om 184620
this is why @-BrettyBoy- got banned.

@FamilyGuy1999 another copypasta
Worst thing is that he really tried to get us banned :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He can consider himself lucky for not getting groomed by Gripmaxxing on a daily basis like I do.

@-BrettyBoy- dindu nuffin, free my ukcel nigga

@-BrettyBoy- dindu nuffin, free my ukcel nigga
he was standing at 80% from previous violations, @Dregster666 gave him another 10% for a violation, not sure what tho, dreggy thoughts? :feelsohh:

Edit: nevermind, see you addressed it above
Also catching up with previous events right now. Due to my temporary ban, having to switch phones and constant server crashes I couldn’t keep up.

@JoeBruhcel banned oh dear.:feelsrope: I was wondering why he hadn’t been active the past few weeks. I am sad all these based users have to go this way. Trollface banned for being trollface, RIP.

I did also notice strange things happening off-site lately.:feelssus: This week while I was in the incelsexual discord server (unofficial but based off this forum, about 1/2 of official server’s size) a user ( @Kalle was his discord name) disclosed to me that he was transsexual in the general chat. (which I highly doubt now) He talked about how he became trans after being an incel how hard it was how he faced difficulties went to therapy blah blah the usual shit.:feelsclown: I immediately stated my stance on the matter and my disgust for him after he revealed his true identity but then was met with disagreement by @Steiner Ex Machina (who also initially also said he lost respect for kalle, but then switched to passionate support for him shortly after leaving me to believe that he recieved a pm to play along with the troll) calling me a transphobe, (which I am) a discriminating piece of shit, how it was an inclusive space and how I was being hateful.:feelskek: How they face similar problems as us (JFL) and how we should be allies. I kept trannyoofpilling both of them and speaking my utter hate until @Broly and @Ritalincel came in to join the tranny grooming. It felt like a fever dream for this poor mentalcel soul. I didn’t understand what was going on, already had a bit of a headache that day. I kept mentioning they had to be trolling me and how they I didn’t believe their bullshit but they kept on with the shenanigans. (Remember @Steiner Ex Machina is a spanish Nazi sympathiser and hitler fanboy, I don’t know about broly since he’s a 17 yo faggot he might as well be trannypilled but kalle himself had his comments literally appear on a swedish documentary about incels and I kinda saw his face before, he can’t be a tranny). Nobody was saying anything or speaking up, it was so eerie. So I slept that day and the next day asked if they were still pretending to be tranny pedophiles and they didn’t say otherwise, so I left. I don’t believe at all they meant that shit but if they did a good few users could use a ban.:feelshmm:

Anyways just reporting that trolling is going on other places as well outside the server. :feelshehe: I am pissed they spent all this energy to just troll one user (me) and seriously had me questioning myself as well as a few other things. Niggers should stop this shit.:no:

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @iamsubhuman thoughts?
I'm on that server and don't take anything there posted seriously, lol

the "ritalincel" there is 100% gripmaxxing, as incelerated mentioned

Last edited:
he was standing at 80% from previous violations, @Dregster666 gave him another 10% for a violation, not sure what tho, dreggy thoughts? :feelsohh:

Edit: nevermind, see you addressed it above
He keeps mentioning it when he's been told to leave it buried and forgotten :feelsugh:

SocialzERo is out for 4 days due to trannyposting

@Wolfgang101 good. fuck you.
SocialzERo is out for 4 days due to trannyposting
>posted BBC to suicide by mods
>came back
>banned for trannyposting
>came back
>banned for trannyposting
:feelskek:

What happened to @NotoriousInkler and @Arescel? Free my niggers :feelsaww:

What happened to @NotoriousInkler
deleted his acc

and @Arescel? Free my niggers :feelsaww:
spammed ID

see pages 3, 4, and 5

deleted his acc

spammed ID

see pages 3, 4, and 5

why nobody likes postmaxxers

Also catching up with previous events right now. Due to my temporary ban, having to switch phones and constant server crashes I couldn’t keep up.

@JoeBruhcel banned oh dear.:feelsrope: I was wondering why he hadn’t been active the past few weeks. I am sad all these based users have to go this way. Trollface banned for being trollface, RIP.

I did also notice strange things happening off-site lately.:feelssus: This week while I was in the incelsexual discord server (unofficial but based off this forum, about 1/2 of official server’s size) a user ( @Kalle was his discord name) disclosed to me that he was transsexual in the general chat. (which I highly doubt now) He talked about how he became trans after being an incel how hard it was how he faced difficulties went to therapy blah blah the usual shit.:feelsclown: I immediately stated my stance on the matter and my disgust for him after he revealed his true identity but then was met with disagreement by @Steiner Ex Machina (who also initially also said he lost respect for kalle, but then switched to passionate support for him shortly after leaving me to believe that he recieved a pm to play along with the troll) calling me a transphobe, (which I am) a discriminating piece of shit, how it was an inclusive space and how I was being hateful.:feelskek: How they face similar problems as us (JFL) and how we should be allies. I kept trannyoofpilling both of them and speaking my utter hate until @Broly and @Ritalincel came in to join the tranny grooming. It felt like a fever dream for this poor mentalcel soul. I didn’t understand what was going on, already had a bit of a headache that day. I kept mentioning they had to be trolling me and how they I didn’t believe their bullshit but they kept on with the shenanigans. (Remember @Steiner Ex Machina is a spanish Nazi sympathiser and hitler fanboy, I don’t know about broly since he’s a 17 yo faggot he might as well be trannypilled but kalle himself had his comments literally appear on a swedish documentary about incels and I kinda saw his face before, he can’t be a tranny). Nobody was saying anything or speaking up, it was so eerie. So I slept that day and the next day asked if they were still pretending to be tranny pedophiles and they didn’t say otherwise, so I left. I don’t believe at all they meant that shit but if they did a good few users could use a ban.:feelshmm:

Anyways just reporting that trolling is going on other places as well outside the server. :feelshehe: I am pissed they spent all this energy to just troll one user (me) and seriously had me questioning myself as well as a few other things. Niggers should stop this shit.:no:

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @iamsubhuman thoughts?
RtA

deleted his acc

spammed ID

see pages 3, 4, and 5

Thanks for the info buddy boyo. Sad about Inkler. He was one of the last users who knew about the teachings of the late St. Hamudi. :feelscry:

@FuRed
@Dregster666 @Fat Link this should be perma ban
honestly. if he doesn't learn his lesson, he should end up like that homo @AllanKing who always posted Changs and shit

I wanted to see if anyone has memory of it.
I called out Serge for working with LightUponLight then I was sort of in this weird-banned-but-not-banned state, can’t really explain it. Then just requested to have account be gone.

Thanks for the info buddy boyo. Sad about Inkler. He was one of the last users who knew about the teachings of the late St. Hamudi. :feelscry:
St. Hamudi should have taught him not to spam in ID, even if it was on purpose to get himself banned. :feelswhat:

Why is @FuRed banned