Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion blacks are the ugliest race

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Sheboons are disgusting retarded animals who should just be shot.

The "bbc myth" is only true for bantu blacks. It ain't true for East Africans.

I'm a blackcel and the only thing I fully agree with is the BBC myth, the others points are a bit hit or miss for me. I wouldn't say our culutre enourages uneducated and criminal behavior, but being uneducated and being a criminal is definetely rewarded in alot of instances. The crime rates amoungst blacks is definetely high, but its really a issue of the community not putting greater emphasis on stopping crime from happening. There also is this weird stigma blacks have toward other blacks who don't act sterotypically black. It's not every black person, but theres some that think if you dont agree with all things black people do or say and don't do things all black people do, then you hate being black. And honestly, I do find black women attractive, even the non' mixed race ones.

Also I don't think I'm that stupid. I don't understand alot of things, and I don't even really understand the issues in the black community, but atleast I have a semblance of self awareness, something that alot of other blacks like me seem to lack.

High Intelligence + Black = Trucel Blackcel

You come across as someone that intellectually MOGS like over 90% of your race. And if you don't thugmaxx as a black, then it's definitely over. I think the only thing more repulsive than a nerdy white guy to a (white) female is a nerdy black guy.

I don't know, where are all the blackcels?
I've never seen an actual blackcel on this forum before, probably because they have massive dicks and getting a blowjob is a piece of cake for them.

God damn, the fucking nigger worship on this site :feelshaha:

Blacks aren't dominant, they are just loud and impulsive. Masculinity is being in control of your emotions, the exact opposite of niggers. Niggers are basically females inside male bodies.
lol why are you so obsessed with niggers. i didn't worship them, i know they are as emotional, low iq, and privileged as foids.

I think the only thing more repulsive than a nerdy white guy to a (white) female is a nerdy black guy.
I think most woman are repulsed by nerdy blacks, no matter how much they dont wan't to admit it. They have this perception that blacks are darngerous criminals with bigs cocks, and its turns women on becuase they want to feel a sense a danager and excitement in their lives, they want to feel like things will always be interesting. Its why so many foids end up stuck in abusive relationships, they follwed base instincts and impulses. The moment that sense of danger is gone, there's no interest.

Poor nigs, if only they knew how the Jews really felt about them.
Most Jews are racist and hate niggers and non whites, everything except fellow Jews. However, niggers are useful consumers and easily fall for propaganda.

@Ika-Sama
@Blackcel rigth wing
@BlkPillPres (I think?)
@stain
@Reprisial
@SocialzERo
@bleachedcel (I don't remember his username)
@Deta97
@Wellington

and Colvin or however you spell his name, if you still count him.

And that's just the ones I can name off the top of my head.
@LDARbeforeROPE @FACEandLMS @RecessedChinCel @Izayacel @Mogged Loner @Deleted member 31092 (Extra-Samsaric), @ThracianGladiator

@Capable_Onion might be one, but he may as well be a JBB troll.

@bleachedcel (I don't remember his username)
Do you mean @lightskin2thousand0? :waitwhat:

Low income, low opportunities, over for blackcels like me

not cycling
True pretty weird they lack wins there. Probably their torso:legs ratio backfires on them in that sport. Same with swimming.

there is a lot of genetic variance of black people (more than the entire rest of the world). it's hard to fit them into any cathegory they all just look very different and distinct from other races.

Do you mean @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/20/20812.jpg?1607648618 [/UWSL]@lightskin2thousand0? :waitwhat:
Nah, he was a bluecel that had a black (walmart?) employee sitting on a chair with a nerf gun or something like that as his AVI. He may have changed it.
Isn't @proudweeb black?
I thought he was a eastern euro guy

@LDARbeforeROPE @FACEandLMS @RecessedChinCel @Izayacel @Mogged Loner @Deleted member 31092 (Extra-Samsaric), @ThracianGladiator

@Capable_Onion might be one, but he may as well be a JBB troll.

Do you mean @lightskin2thousand0? :waitwhat:
White power

They def do not do better than Middle Eastern men. and most attractive blacks HAVE european/arab/native american blood which makes them look better

View attachment 546672

idk I just read an article of some somali niggers killing arabs at the plaza my sister was working at. And yeah I do think it was gang bullshit

kek this. Nigger males are pathetic. Them being tall is just confimation bias, since I've seen both white, chinese, indian, and black people who are taller AND shorter than me. My supervisot for example is like 5'6 but he's blonde and blue eyed. Yet I also know a 5'10 chinese guy and a 6'0 black guy. Still doesn't change that the average nigger male is ugly as fuck, hence why they all chase after white women

Needless to say, call a nigger a nigger and just look how emotional they get. They HATE being reminded what race they are:feelskek:
They def do not do better than Middle Eastern men. and most attractive blacks HAVE european/arab/native american blood which makes them look better

View attachment 546672

idk I just read an article of some somali niggers killing arabs at the plaza my sister was working at. And yeah I do think it was gang bullshit

kek this. Nigger males are pathetic. Them being tall is just confimation bias, since I've seen both white, chinese, indian, and black people who are taller AND shorter than me. My supervisot for example is like 5'6 but he's blonde and blue eyed. Yet I also know a 5'10 chinese guy and a 6'0 black guy. Still doesn't change that the average nigger male is ugly as fuck, hence why they all chase after white women

Needless to say, call a nigger a nigger and just look how emotional they get. They HATE being reminded what race they are:feelskek:
All of the data as well as personal observations tell me that middle easterners and black men are about on par as far as SMV (dont for one second think that the average middle easterner is some Jesus blue eyed looking fuckin aryan).

So all in all it defeats the purpose of having this silly argument. As foids of all races have a strong repulsion towards men of color on general.

In some circumstances and or locations, Asian men even do better than black men!

Most Jews are racist and hate niggers and non whites, everything except fellow Jews. However, niggers are useful consumers and easily fall for propaganda.
I read online about attacks on orthodox Jews in NY by some thugmaxxed nogs. They were trying to steal the hats orthodox Jews wear. Is there lot of tension in NY between blacks and jews?

they vary a lot,
Kobe bryant and lebron james don't look the same,
different skull type/nose

1. dark skin, pube hair, comically big lips, beady eyes

2. highest crime rate (everyone is scared of them)

3. Low IQ

4. most of them are uneducated because of their culture

The only blacks that actually get laid are the thugmaxxed ones. The rest are incels

BBC is a myth btw. even currys do better than blacks

I've only seen a couple actually attractive blacks that weren't mixed race
Based being a blackcel is true suffering most people would never understand. Being apart of the ugliest race on the planet turned me into an antinatalist and I dont understand how people think blacks look better than curries when curries have silky black hair, light brown skin and indian women look extremely good. BBC is a meme....

Blacks aren't dominant, they are just loud and impulsive. Masculinity is being in control of your emotions, the exact opposite of niggers. Niggers are basically females inside male bodies.
I don't understand the nigger worship its like these guys watch blacked all day. Being black is the worst thing any person could be which is why I am an antinatalist but most blacks are too low IQ to understand antinatalism anyway so I am even more of a bigger outcast than usual. I could never procreate and make an ethnic suffer.

Last edited:

I don't understand the nigger worship its like these guys watch blacked all day. Being black is the worst thing any person could be which is why I am an antinatalist but most blacks are too low IQ to understand antinatalism anyway so I am even more of a bigger outcast than usual. I could never procreate and make an ethnic suffer.

All of the data as well as personal observations tell me that middle easterners and black men are about on par as far as SMV (dont for one second think that the average middle easterner is some Jesus blue eyed looking fuckin aryan).

So all in all it defeats the purpose of having this silly argument. As foids of all races have a strong repulsion towards men of color on general.

In some circumstances and or locations, Asian men even do better than black men!
Middle eastern women are gorgeous unlike black women so middle eastern men beat black men in smv and asian women are also extremely feminine which is something most black foids dont have

Thought the bantus took over east africa.
Alpha trait tbh

The disgusting English gave them a sizable region of Somali territory for no reason, with the consequence that the Somalis there are treated as aliens in their own ancestral territory (North Eastern Province in Kenya.) Oh yea and they gave the Ogaden to the Ethiopians. In any case my people's territory is contiguous and homogenous ethnically regardless of what fake-construct-nations possess chunks of it as a consequence of British "divide and rule" strategy.

View: https://youtu.be/QeagOhyABXU

Somalis were rolling back the bantu expansion before Perfidious Albion intervened on their behalf.

I'm bantu. My 'bbc' is 3 inches erect :fuk:

Game was rigged from the start
5yfbsv.gif

The disgusting English gave them a sizable region of Somali territory for no reason, with the consequence that the Somalis there are treated as aliens in their own ancestral territory (North Eastern Province in Kenya.) Oh yea and they gave the Ogaden to the Ethiopians. In any case my people's territory is contiguous and homogenous ethnically regardless of what fake-construct-nations possess chunks of it as a consequence of British "divide and rule" strategy.

View: https://youtu.be/QeagOhyABXU

Somalis were rolling back the bantu expansion before Perfidious Albion intervened on their behalf.

Were their groups there before the somalis?