Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'd rather have based realcel alts than non alt feds and cucked zoomers.
Ah come on, you're exposing yourself way too much there retard, if you're going to larp here like the faggot you are, at least do it properly.

I think I might request a ban soon and leave this place if it keeps going on like this.
JFL at requesting a ban because someone you don't like hasn't been banned. Makes people look soy as fuck, maybe you should go on a hunger strike until I am banned too...
This one is way too obvious. We will see a strike through across that name soon enough
You were literally banned once too and because you were unbanned you think that somehow validates your inceldom and voids the incel status of someone who is forced to make an alt.

I'm not even an alt btw, I just knew I would be accused of being an alt so I am milking it for everything because if people are complaining about mods being unjust while also begging mods to ban people... that means there is a crybaby soyboy cancel culture bitch problem in our community.

Alts are based, usually more based than regular users. Usually only real incels make alts. You think a chadlite larper is going to LDAR on this site every day and be that consistent?

Everyone loves to put people on the cross until they are the ones on the cross.
you dumb fucking faggot, you’re an alt of a fucking fakecel faggot, dont try to play some words with me, im way superior than you.
a faggot like you cant outsmart me!
now wait for your perma ban you fucking faggot, only an alt would know mods IP ban you stupid bitch, youre so fucking stupid you’re revealing yourself on your own. might as well stop replying so you can hand yourself over , fuckin braindead faggot :feelskek:
You're making yourself look so low IQ right now.

First, if I was a "fakecel" like you claim and you were an legit incel like you claim...
Wouldn't that make me way superior compared to you?
How is being an incel superior to being a fakecel? Most real incels here would love to be fakecels if they could.

Secondly, anyone who has ever been banned on any forum or ever even saw people talking about people being banned on forums knows about IP banning. It's common knowledge that forums and websites do that. Only a boomer wouldn't know that and you're obviously not a boomer.

I don't care what people think, I speak my mind and I am right. Keep seething, you are hating for no reason. You don't even know me, what I look like, or anything about me.

Last edited:
JFL at requesting a ban because someone you don't like hasn't been banned. Makes people look soy as fuck, maybe you should go on a hunger strike until I am banned too...

You were literally banned once too and because you were unbanned you think that somehow validates your inceldom and voids the incel status of someone who is forced to make an alt.

I'm not even an alt btw, I just knew I would be accused of being an alt so I am milking it for everything because if people are complaining about mods being unjust while also begging mods to ban people... that means there is a crybaby soyboy cancel culture bitch problem in our community.

Alts are based, usually more based than regular users. Usually only real incels make alts. You think a chadlite larper is going to LDAR on this site every day and be that consistent?

Look. Idc if you are an alt or if you get banned or not. I always felt that fakecel accusation leveled against @vippnor or sparrow were in grey area.

I am just stating facts. The way you are acting, your days are numbered here.

Ah come on, you're exposing yourself way too much there retard, if you're going to larp here like the faggot you are, at least do it properly.
You're just exposing yourself as a submissive cuck who worships the mods. Keep raging about someone you don't like existing on a forum he has a right to be on... maybe if you shit out enough period blood the mods will give you a special Fast Banana chastity cage.

we really do need more mods tbh

You're just exposing yourself as a submissive cuck who worships the mods. Keep raging about someone you don't like existing on a forum he has a right to be on... maybe if you shit out enough period blood the mods will give you a special Fast Banana chastity cage.
Yeah you're definitely the alt of someone who was banned from here tbh. The way you talk about the mods explains it all, you're mad at them as if they've done something to you.
we really do need more mods tbh
Agreed.

Look. Idc if you are an alt or if you get banned or not. I always felt that fakecel accusation leveled against @vippnor or sparrow were in grey area.

I am just stating facts. The way you are acting, your days are numbered here.
There are always at least two mods online at any time. So far, so good. I don't care if my days are numbered on this account. The threat of a ban should not make people cower like little cucks and police their own words. Fuck that. I'm not an alt but I'll probably make alts if I get banned. What are they going to do about it? It would be a cycle of making alts, cuckcels complaining about the alts to the mods, the mods investigating, the alt getting banned, and a new alt gets made. The entire process every time can take several hours to several days. The mods already dislike the large piles of reports they sift though, with the shortage of staff and the hassle of a never ending alt/ban cycle... they will probably give up after long enough. That's how the ricecels BTFO'd the Americucks in the Vietnam War. The only people who are truly perma banned are people who don't care enough to come back after being banned.

Yeah you're definitely the alt of someone who was banned from here tbh. The way you talk about the mods explains it all, you're mad at them as if they've done something to you
He's sparrow's alt. He indirectly admitted it when he said the "hezbollah" thing which was sparrow's thing. Sparrows account was extra banned which means he can't even view the forum anymore which is why he's getting new alts. he's messaging other members to promote his raapey clone forum

He's sparrow's alt. He indirectly admitted it when he said the "hezbollah" thing which was sparrow's thing. Sparrows account was extra banned which means he can't even view the forum anymore which is why he's getting new alts. he's messaging other members to promote his raapey clone forum
Who's sparrow?

You're saying there is only one incel who would make a Hezbollah reference?

I don't have a rapey clone forum, if I had my own forum it would be something else. Keep coping and spreading your MK ULTRA propaganda about me being "Sparrow". Also, I am not messaging anyone, I got one PM from the transformers dude and that's it.

I don't have a rapey clone forum, if I had my own forum it would be something else. Keep coping and spreading your MK ULTRA propaganda about me being "Sparrow". Also, I am not messaging anyone, I got one PM from the transformers dude and that's it.
JFL banned

Who's sparrow?
One of the biggest exposed larps on this websites history. was a 2017 cel with over 10k posts and was exposed as an IT mod. This is the expose thread, read it, users roasting the faggot was fun

Ok sparrow.

Who's sparrow?
Banned user. Used to be somwhat popular. Had an online ee gf and claimed that she sucked his dick. Regular IT poster

I told you:rolleyes:

One of the biggest exposed larps on this websites history. was a 2017 cel with over 10k posts and was exposed as an IT mod. This is the expose thread, read it, users roasting the faggot was fun

Ok sparrow.
Ah that guy was moonshine from IT? That nigga is basically BrazilianSigma version 2 jfl, what a fucking faggot.

Ah that guy was moonshine from IT? That nigga is basically BrazilianSigma version 2 jfl, what a fucking faggot.
So he wants to set up a forum, for fakecels.
And then post them on IT.
Wouldn't that mean that make it r/FAT(r/fakeceltears)? :feelstastyman:
Low iq false flagging.

So he wants to set up a forum, for fakecels.
And then post them on IT.
Wouldn't that mean that make it r/FAT(r/fakeceltears)? :feelstastyman:
Low iq false flagging.
He's just desperate for attention and notoriety

Did anyone archive the IT foid infiltrator's last thread?

You're making yourself look so low IQ right now.

First, if I was a "fakecel" like you claim and you were an legit incel like you claim...
Wouldn't that make me way superior compared to you?
How is being an incel superior to being a fakecel? Most real incels here would love to be fakecels if they could.

Secondly, anyone who has ever been banned on any forum or ever even saw people talking about people being banned on forums knows about IP banning. It's common knowledge that forums and websites do that. Only a boomer wouldn't know that and you're obviously not a boomer.

I don't care what people think, I speak my mind and I am right. Keep seething, you are hating for no reason. You don't even know me, what I look like, or anything about me.
Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch. Told you you were no match for me. I am way superior than you. Enjoy your perma ban you low IQ faggot, keep barking and crying for me you pathetic worthless low life loser.
Imagine being that shit of a larper, fucking dumb faggot. Youre so fucking stupid :feelskek:
How did it turn out huh? You fucking low iq inbred faggot. Enjoy your perma ban and know that youll always be an inferior little bitch. You are a low iq faggot, with no cognitive skills to at least larp for, you know a week without getting called out. You utter subhuman human trash, you degenerate low life faggot, i made you my bitch. Dont worry, im gonna put a leash on you and walk you like a dog.
Now go jump off a cliff you worthless faggot.
You are inferior, i am superior.
KILL. YOUR. SELF.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch. Told you you were no match for me. I am way superior than you. Enjoy your perma ban you low IQ faggot, keep barking and crying for me you pathetic worthless low life loser.
Imagine being that shit of a larper, fucking dumb faggot. Youre so fucking stupid :feelskek:
How did it turn out huh? You fucking low iq inbred faggot. Enjoy your perma ban and know that youll always be an inferior little bitch. You are a low iq faggot, with no cognitive skills to at least larp for, you know a week without getting called out. You utter subhuman human trash, you degenerate low life faggot, i made you my bitch. Dont worry, im gonna put a leash on you and walk you like a dog.
Now go jump off a cliff you worthless faggot.
You are inferior, i am superior.
KILL. YOUR. SELF.
Was he confirmed to be sparrow?

@TheMostAncientcel why is he banned? He was a good greycel tbh.

Yeah confirmed on discord. Gonna debate him tomorrow in a live stream on his fakeceldom where he'll try to prove innocence
where can we join/watch? this stupid annoying slut must be destroyed.

Why did @Sincere get unbanned? Isn't it a foid?

Why did @Sincere get unbanned? Isn't it a foid?
mods let foids post freely on this forum and say whatever they want as long as they don’t explicitly tell everyone that they’re female. literally any trufemcels user or IT foid could sign up here and become an active poster if they wanted to