Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Sincere, foidologist, SillyTruecel should all be banned right now. Then we can tackle the rest of the greycel plague

What was the evidence for foidologist again?
BFFs with SillyTruecel, they kiss each others ass and are snarky to the rest of the forum. If hes not a woman, he's obviously some orbiting IT cuck.

I mean can anyone mount a serious counterargument to this now

I'm open to hear the side of the guilty beyond reasonable doubt crowd, but frankly, I've not seen a single person protest their innocence, they continue to antagonize hate against them, and it seems to me they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt (maybe not @foidologist idk maybe) but the other two for sure.
Because people are a bunch of NPC sheeps and morons. They think I'm a foid/fag because "I don't type like "based users"" and how do these "based" users type? Yeah they just spam "cope" "based" "high IQ" "just rope bro" bullshit. I'm not an NPC. I have my own way of expressing things.

So I should just spam "based bro" "highIQ bro" "jfl cope bro" nonsense and then you'll accept me? Fuck all of you. I don't need such acceptance.

I am a straight male incel. Mods think I'm male so who the fuck are you to judge? You are not the moderator. Don't act oversmart on the internet.

I mean can anyone mount a serious counterargument to this now

I'm open to hear the side of the guilty beyond reasonable doubt crowd, but frankly, I've not seen a single person protest their innocence, they continue to antagonize hate against them, and it seems to me they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt (maybe not @foidologist idk maybe) but the other two for sure.

Typing like a foid should be a bannable offense

Because people are a bunch of NPC sheeps and morons. They think I'm a foid/fag because "I don't type like "based users"" and how do these "based" users type? Yeah they just spam "cope" "based" "high IQ" "just rope bro" bullshit. I'm not an NPC. I have my own way of expressing things.

So I should just spam "based bro" "highIQ bro" "jfl cope bro" nonsense and then you'll accept me? Fuck all of you. I don't need such acceptance.

I am a straight male incel. Mods think I'm male so who the fuck are you to judge? You are not the moderator. Don't act oversmart on the internet.

Stop typing like a foid then

dont be the mod cocksucker you dumb faggot.
if you’re so different , dont need any attention then feel free to fuck off you son of a bitch faggot. i want to ... your head off and play football with it.
(satire) (law abiding incel)
fucking dumb foid.

dont be the mod cocksucker you dumb faggot.
if you’re so different , dont need any attention then feel free to fuck off you son of a bitch faggot. i want to ... your head off and play football with it.
(satire) (law abiding incel)
fucking dumb foid.
Ouch!! That must have hurt a lot. It's just words bro chill-out

Stop typing like a foid then
You type like my High School teacher. Holy shit!! I can't believe it.

Send me your vocaroo dude because my teacher had a wife. If you won't then I'm reporting you to the mods.

Mods ban this guy he sound like my married high school teacher. I know he does
I can't be wrong

I can smell your foid neuroticism through that comment jfl
Just claim someone writes like some random person that no one else agrees on theory
I do and my 12 friend does(they are also browsing alongside me). I need his vocaroo or else I'm reporting him to the mods. My friends won't lie. Conformation bias is bluepill cope trust me dude.

This place has become a joke

@SillyTruecel GONE

You have to be lobotomized, blindfolded and double dickfucked by two horsecocks through your eye sockets to not be able to see the OBVIOUS LARP going on here.

Sincere, SillyTruecel, foidologist, all three are suspect, two of them suck each other off all the time.

It's time to ban them, I've certain mods have banned people for less. But now they need a cross examination and a mountain of evidence for these fakes?

Not just me, you'll have a lot more users leaving, guess everything has an end.

But if you leave just remember, a woman ruined this forum for you.
foids on here are part of the problem, but far from the only problem
Which woman are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:
Too many to mention

@SillyTruecel GONE

Last time he got banned at 50%, i don't think this warning is enough to get him perma.

and of course the mods aren't gonna say shit, @i_a_m_i is viewing the thread but won't say anything, good job jannies.
She will send them nudes and they will unban her 100

Last time he got banned at 50%, i don't think this warning is enough to get him perma.

and of course the mods aren't gonna say shit, @i_a_m_i is viewing the thread but won't say anything, good job jannies.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Did @SillyTruecel get banned for spamming?

free my negress @SillyTruecel

You have to be lobotomized, blindfolded and double dickfucked by two horsecocks through your eye sockets to not be able to see the OBVIOUS LARP going on here.

Sincere, SillyTruecel, foidologist, all three are suspect, two of them suck each other off all the time.

It's time to ban them, I've certain mods have banned people for less. But now they need a cross examination and a mountain of evidence for these fakes?
High IQ.

Not just me, you'll have a lot more users leaving, guess everything has an end.

But if you leave just remember, a woman ruined this forum for you.
Nobody’s gonna leave cope this is the only forum that has any semblance of decency there’s no alternatives ngl

The best part though are the simps who dropped all pretense of blackpill to help out a foid

It's all a conspiracy

I mean until anyone can prove they're a woman, we can't just start banning people based on accusations and vague arguments that their writing style is female. It'd just turn into a witchhunt against various users. None of the mods are "simping" for sillytrucel, I don't think they have any particular fans considering all they do is spam for the most part. However we do have to be impartial and not just ban people based on popular demand, which would turn the forum into a shitty popularity contest.
It's not just about them possibly being a foid but whatever, see below ;
:rolleyes:

foidologist-CHAN!!! .Why don't you just come out of the closet ? :p:p:p

I'm not going to judge you:heart:
In this post you see sillytruecel literally hitting on foidologist, this can go two ways ;

1. Sillytruecel is a foid and is hitting on someone here, deserves perma for being a foid.
2. Sillytruecel is a male and is hitting on someone here, deserves perma for gay shit.

Either way the user in question deserves a perma. This is the post I reported that you guys ignored entirely, well done.

Now to answer your post, I don't care about someone's writing style, I never used that as an argument.

Also just lol at you thinking they don't have any fans or whatever, @foidologist is literally simping for that user. He himself admits to it and he also wouldn't have any problems with letting that user post freely on this forum even if it was confirmed to be a foid. So they do in fact have "fans"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: HAHAHAHAHAHA SINCERE BANNED

I mean until anyone can prove they're a woman, we can't just start banning people based on accusations and vague arguments that their writing style is female. It'd just turn into a witchhunt against various users. None of the mods are "simping" for sillytrucel, I don't think they have any particular fans considering all they do is spam for the most part. However we do have to be impartial and not just ban people based on popular demand, which would turn the forum into a shitty popularity contest.
:heart: :rolleyes:

I'm going to intentionally type like a fag from now on. That's clearly not against the rules since mods are so diplomatic and fair when users are practically rubbing it in our faces that they're females.
:heart: :p

I'm going to intentionally type like a fag from now on. That's clearly not against the rules since mods are so diplomatic and fair when users are practically rubbing it in our faces that they're females.
:heart: :p
I guess I'll just join you then, since it's okay to act like a total fag now according to the mods. :p:heart::p:heart::rolleyes:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: