Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

hes fakecel scum who has virgin shamed and bragged about getting 35 lays. that perma ban couldnt come soon enough
You seen what he looks like right? I'd be happy if he actually did get those lays tbh.

Unban @Fontaine . I have browsed few of his threads , they were very good and so close to reality.
Imagine an actual newcel saying this LOL

unban me, god damn it

I was unfairly unbanned and I have been banned for a long time, I think 8 months now. isn't that enough? that's a long time to be banned

just unban me and stop being such cucks tbh

It was a shock to see @catfishman23 with a struck through name. Fortunately it's only a temporary ban.

unban me, god damn it

I was unfairly unbanned and I have been banned for a long time, I think 8 months now. isn't that enough? that's a long time to be banned

:dafuckfeels:

unban me, god damn it

legendary thread :feelskek:

there's a lot of banned members on this website :worryfeels:

I need me a good ban appeal thread, it’s been so long

Soy cuck drinking water

I need me a good ban appeal thread, it’s been so long
Get yourself banned, that way we can all have a good ban appeal when you eventually make one. It's just like you wanted, right?

Free the chess master. @catfishman23

Catfishman2

unban me, god damn it

Best ban appeal ever tbh. Second best was Fontaine's.

damm my nigga @FaceandHFD got chopped :feelsrope:

@FaceandHFD

Good luck.

auron_and_the_coming_of_sin_by_roguevincent-d6mljxb.gif

final-fantasy-x-intro-auron-sin-opening-gif-animation.gif

Is is true 60percent of people have been perm banned or did I dream about that figure?

Best ban appeal was that guy who talked to a foid but said it was ritalincel
Most autistic, for sure. Actually, second most autistic after Zesto's.

Is is true 60percent of people have been perm banned or did I dream about that figure?
As of now 15539 accouts were opened, I doubt that there were 9300 permas.
15539 accounts opened.
- 8243 current members.

= 7296 users rejected or perm banned.

There is no way to check how many of those are actual members who got perm banned (and not just rejected), as far as I know, because the mod log only goes back so far and us having switched software and providers are obstacles as well.

So, if you count people who made an account and were rejected as perm banned, then it is about 47% of users.

Considering that we deny about 50% of applications, that means not that many "actual" perm bans happened. I am certain that it is less than 500, and even that is just a safe figure to settle on. I'd even say it's probably no more than 200 (if we don't count alts).

15539 accounts opened.
- 8243 current members.

There is no way to check how many of those are actual members who got perm banned (and not just rejected), as far as I know, because the mod log only goes back so far and us having switched software and providers are obstacles as well.

So, if you count people who made an account and were rejected as perm banned, then it is about 47% of users.

Considering that we deny about 50% of applications, that means not that many "actual" perm bans happened. I am certain that it is less than 500, and even that is just a safe figure to settle on. I'd even say it's probably no more than 200 (if we don't count alts).
I see, thanks.

15539 accounts opened.
- 8243 current members.

How exactly can one fail to make a successful application? You'd either have to not be taking it seriously or be completely ignorant and bluepilled.

:feelsmega:

wonder what those applications look like
I don't remember having to do too much to make this account but then again it was a while ago so I forgot what the actual process was. Maybe it's more strict now and people need long explanations? I want to see some of these ngl

Upon further consideration we have decided that making a megathread of rejected applications would be a bad idea because it will only serve to detriment the application process itself (trolls and IT will see the "bad" applications and avoid giving telltale signs that they shouldn't be allowed). Sorry.

I'll post one in here from time to time, maybe.

What if access to read the thread were only given to senior members (e.g. >1000 posts)?
I'm not sure if that is possible, plus post quantity doesn't make one a senior poster. We have users that rack up a thousand posts in a month. If we could make it membership duration based, it would let trolls who slipped by and got 1 post back in November see it. If we did some awkward combination of the two, it would still exclude low volume posters, which isn't something I'd want to do.

I'm not sure if that is possible, plus post quantity doesn't make one a senior poster. We have users that rack up a thousand posts in a month. If we could make it membership duration based, it would let trolls who slipped by and got 1 post back in November see it. If we did some awkward combination of the two, it would still exclude low volume posters, which isn't something I'd want to do.
yeah the last thing you want to do is reveal everything to them

Glad to see mr teenage heartthrob is gone.