Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I don’t get the joke. Do you mean capital K as in “K-ON” the anime his AVI character is from or am I over thinking this?
It’s a spin on a joke from a mid 2000s show

I´m glad that fucking faggot (insalsa) is finally banned, he was just a cancer to this forum.

I´m glad that fucking faggot (insalsa) is finally banned, he was just a cancer to this forum.
Maybe one day , you will get a cute anime avi yourself, don't be jealous. Post more :feelsokman: cuck.

Last edited:
15488.jpg

Continuing the conversation from the other thread -

Someone who flat out brags about having sex with a Stacy deserves a permaban, end of story.
what are you even talking about? it was a VERY severe violation, he went ahead and talked about how he fucked an 8/10. what's more, he'd admitted to making other troll threads to get reactions in the past, and the "i was drunk" part was complete and utter horseshite. did you even read the thread he made???
I didn’t see the whole thread unfortunately and am enquiring largely on second-hand information - maybe that is why I am of such different opinion to everyone else on this matter. Maybe you can show me a screen cap of it @knajjd? if the mods record these kind of things for reference sake.

I agree with you about the drunk excuse, I don’t buy that for a minute. I do see the whole situation differently, however. I believe that he may have had sex, with an 8 though - I highly doubt that. What I imagine happened is he managed to get with some drunk girl at a party and (as is to be expected of a 25 yo receiving female affection for the first time) became so elated that he couldn’t help but share the matter here despite knowing it could land him in trouble with the admin. This was a stupid thing to do, but how can anyone who has been starved of female affection for their entire life, a quarter of a century, predict how they would react under such circumstances?
I also think that getting lucky for once in his life doesn’t change his status as someone who has been persecuted for being ugly their entire life, the fact he was willing to risk his status here to speak openly of it proves how unlikely of an event it was to me, and for that reason I think it shows a lack of compassion to permaban him when it is clear he was remorseful and would not repeat the same mistake again.

I understand the rules around ‘bragging’ and why they are in place, I just think that in order for a permaban to be enacted, it should have to be against a repeat offender and someone who has shown refusal to learn from their mistakes, that is how you build an inclusive and support-based community imo.

He should not have gone unpunished, clearly he violated a rule, it just seems to me that the punishment was excessively harsh and that people should be given the chance to learn from their mistakes before being written off out-right.

Continuing the conversation from the other thread -

I didn’t see the whole thread unfortunately and am enquiring largely on second-hand information - maybe that is why I am of such different opinion to everyone else on this matter. Maybe you can show me a screen cap of it @knajjd? if the mods record these kind of things for reference sake.

I agree with you about the drunk excuse, I don’t buy that for a minute. I do see the whole situation differently, however. I believe that he may have had sex, with an 8 though - I highly doubt that. What I imagine happened is he managed to get with some drunk girl at a party and (as is to be expected of a 25 yo receiving female affection for the first time) became so elated that he couldn’t help but share the matter here despite knowing it could land him in trouble with the admin. This was a stupid thing to do, but how can anyone who has been starved of female affection for their entire life, a quarter of a century, predict how they would react under such circumstances?
I also think that getting lucky for once in his life doesn’t change his status as someone who has been persecuted for being ugly their entire life, the fact he was willing to risk his status here to speak openly of it proves how unlikely of an event it was to me, and for that reason I think it shows a lack of compassion to permaban him when it is clear he was remorseful and would not repeat the same mistake again.

I understand the rules around ‘bragging’ and why they are in place, I just think that in order for a permaban to be enacted, it should have to be against a repeat offender and someone who has shown refusal to learn from their mistakes, that is how you build an inclusive and support-based community imo.

He should not have gone unpunished, clearly he violated a rule, it just seems to me that the punishment was excessively harsh and that people should be given the chance to learn from their mistakes before being written off out-right.
Don't even know who you are talking about or what the incident was, but just from your description of the events I know for sure I would permaban on the spot. We have so many people constantly on our nuts about how we are too soft on braggers and "fakes." Well, in cases like these, you can make all the excuses you want about this person, but at the end of the day what he did isn't just against the rules, it's fucked up - to go on an incel forum and brag about the sex you just had is suicidefuel. If he wanted to brag, he could have gone on looksmax or some other site. Why did it have to be here?

Stop being a fakecel apologist.

EDIT: Alright I found your recent posts, and as always you don't have the full story. This topic has been beat to death so I will just give you the bulletpoint answers:

1. This is not the first time he has made troll/bait threads and gotten warned for it, so there was ample precedent.
2. If he was lying, then he was trolling/baiting. If he wasn't lying, then he was bragging/is a fakecel.
3. He definitely lied about being drunk, which shows that he is disingenuous to begin with. How can we trust what else he has to say about the event if he lied about being drunk as a way to hopefully get himself unbanned?
4. He had been saying that he wanted to take a break from the site not too long prior to making said post. If this was his way of getting banned to he wouldn't come back, he succeeded.
5. He already had warning% (for trolling, incidentally) prior to getting banned; even if you were to ask us to give us a lighter warning and we did, he would still probably be permabanned from the summed total of warning %.

As for further responses to your post, we are not interested in being an inclusive community - I think that should be obvious from our rules. No trolls, no bait, no illegal content, no women, no fakecels, no braggarts. That is how we believe we can have a community that is best for incels. Allowing people to get away with what you're trying to defend would be destructive to the community, it's that simple.

Last edited:
Don't even know who you are talking about or what the incident was, but just from your description of the events I know for sure I would permaban on the spot. We have so many people constantly on our nuts about how we are too soft on braggers and "fakes." Well, in cases like these, you can make all the excuses you want about this person, but at the end of the day what he did isn't just against the rules, it's fucked up - to go on an incel forum and brag about the sex you just had is suicidefuel. If he wanted to brag, he could have gone on looksmax or some other site. Why did it have to be here?

Stop being a fakecel apologist.

EDIT: Alright I found your recent posts, and as always you don't have the full story. This topic has been beat to death so I will just give you the bulletpoint answers:

1. This is not the first time he has made troll/bait threads and gotten warned for it, so there was ample precedent.
2. If he was lying, then he was trolling/baiting. If he wasn't lying, then he was bragging/is a fakecel.
3. He definitely lied about being drunk, which shows that he is disingenuous to begin with. How can we trust what else he has to say about the event if he lied about being drunk as a way to hopefully get himself unbanned?
4. He had been saying that he wanted to take a break from the site not too long prior to making said post. If this was his way of getting banned to he wouldn't come back, he succeeded.
5. He already had warning% (for trolling, incidentally) prior to getting banned; even if you were to ask us to give us a lighter warning and we did, he would still probably be permabanned from the summed total of warning %.

As for further responses to your post, we are not interested in being an inclusive community - I think that should be obvious from our rules. No trolls, no bait, no illegal content, no women, no fakecels, no braggarts. That is how we believe we can have a community that is best for incels. Allowing people to get away with what you're trying to defend would be destructive to the community, it's that simple.

Fontaine was shitesting the mods and it went soooo wrong

Dial :f: for Fontaine

Well Fontaine is on lookism now so godspeed to him.

Since you've been such a good boy lately, I'm going to turn your bedtime schedule from 8:30PM to 9:30PM starting tonight. You earned it kiddo!

Ah but what I really wanted

I only like that talk from my mommygf.

Inrl and in forum communities I am completely BadBoyMaxxed (just in apearence I am GoodBoyMaxxing still of course)

Don't mess with me.

D7ca21fdaffa441d87b4517915494b77

Now let's take this to my thread before I ruin my GoodBoyMaxxing with another ban. Fortunately this is still tangentially related to ban discussion but it won't be for much longer.

I'll be waiting.

Why were catfish man and zatheus banned?

Free my nigga salsa

What are you talking about, we're all partying with him in the Japanese Discord Dojo.

(which everyone can feel free to PM me for an invite link)
NANI

Unban @Fontaine . I have browsed few of his threads , they were very good and so close to reality.

Last edited:
how long is St. catfishes ban?

how long is St. catfishes ban?
hes fakecel scum who has virgin shamed and bragged about getting 35 lays. that perma ban couldnt come soon enough

hes fakecel scum who has virgin shamed and bragged about getting 35 lays. that perma ban couldnt come soon enough
Perma? JFL

His catfish content was top notch tbh