Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

yes 10% warning for slavpill and 70% ban for slavpill plus i got told to not post slavpills again.
Holy shit , we are literally witnessing the Incel Race wars right now .

@HonklerTheConqueror temp or perm?

Where is @GoyimWithAttitude ban appeal?

yes 10% warning for slavpill and 70% ban for slavpill plus i got told to not post slavpills again.
You managed to put three pills in that thread (slavpill + lolipill + jewpill).Basically Cerberuspill

But I don't wanna leave ever again : (
Oh God please make sure you don't get banned man. Same goes for you too @needsolution and @Vermilioncore you guys better not get banned either, we lost @PotatoTomato @GoyimWithAttitude @LiterallyASoyboy @Eskimocel @fukmylyf @Ritalincel @Insomniac @-BrettyBoy- and so many more that I'm not remembering. Case in point this forum is turning into a ghost town. Please don't get banned guys.

Oh God please make sure you don't get banned man. Same goes for you too @needsolution and @Vermilioncore you guys better not get banned either, we lost @PotatoTomato @GoyimWithAttitude @LiterallyASoyboy @Eskimocel @fukmylyf @Ritalincel @Insomniac @-BrettyBoy- and so many more that I'm not remembering. Case in point this forum is turning into a ghost town. Please don't get banned guys.
yeah boyo we got way too many banned men :cryfeels:

But I don't wanna leave ever again : (
I also dont but i will soon :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
@FidelCashflow
Greycel protecting other incel
Yes greycel:feelstrash::feelstrash::cryfeels:

I was just curious as to why he was banned, jfl at throwing greycel into every fucking thread you post.
G G g g :feelstrash:
GREYCEL
many greycels get banned what u mean

@needsolution @Vermilioncore @BrendioEEE
Pls dont get banned .
Also free everyone and enable Battle Royale mode tbb .

So many men banned and needsolution and Sniffles have retired from postmaxxing. :feelsbadman:

It's over but in a 'You have lost your posting privileges for eternity' type way for many men, man. I think that @FinnCel will be banned in the next 3 days

It's over but in a 'You have lost your posting privileges for eternity' type way for many men, man. I think that @FinnCel will be banned in the next 3 days
:ha..feels: he is a based poster, i hope he doesnt get banned

Why is @Saudade banned?

Miss my buddy boyo @Ellsworth and many men who have been killed in the battle against the enemy

Miss my buddy boyo @Ellsworth and many men who have been killed in the battle against the enemy
what the fuck why did he get banned?
Six warnings for bragging and people still come out the woodwork to defend shit users. I guess we must do a pretty good job of deleting offending content ASAP; I don't want to consider the alternative explanation.

Six warnings for bragging and people still come out the woodwork to defend shit users. I guess we must do a pretty good job of deleting offending content ASAP; I don't want to consider the alternative explanation.
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY DO THEY ALL BRAG FUCK

The LARPS need to see they have better things or else they will lose us and their social circle. It’s over for many men either way. :feelscry:

Damn RIP neetsupremisit

What? I don't understand what you're trying to say
Why be here and pretend to be a incel when ya not one. You’ll just become a separated incel at that point if we find out if ya a LARP. Like @NEETAndTidy and @uninstall jfl.

When was this? Was he fucking a Tranny like @NEETAndTidy?
Yesterday, i dont think he was a tranny but he made a thread about how the tranny life is better than the incel life and how he spent time LARPing as a tranny online and what a pleasent experience it had been etc

so basically just stupid tranny shit trying to corrupt this forum

Yesterday, i dont think he was a tranny but he made a thread about how the tranny life is better than the incel life and how he spent time LARPing as a tranny online and what a pleasent experience it had been etc

so basically just stupid tranny shit trying to corrupt this forum
Damn! :dafuckfeels: Ok, THAT makes alot of sense. But there is some truth to it, if you're a Tranny people will treat you well, really sad that users here are that desperate for validation that they'll demean themselves, even if it's just experimental.

So many people are getting banned in last few days wtf is going on :feelsmega:
Was he just saying that trannies have it better than incels, or that incels should become trannies?
You could take it either way honestly, but he only directly said that trannies have it better than incels

It's like when you say 'Snickers are very good, I've been eating 3 a day and they are so tasty, they are much better than Mars bars'
You are not directly saying that others should eat snickers, but you are implying it and influencing the future decisions readers will make

Last edited:
Seems like an unjustified ban to me then tbh, he should've only been banned if he was advocating transgenderism
Mentally weak incels could see being tranny a good alternative then looking to escape inceldom, and permanently mutilate themselves looking like masculine beasts trying to pass as foids, its better when we dont have this shit here at all imo, it does no good