Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban appeal: fatass3000

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
The reason there were more children is because birth control & abortions were very seldom back then.

The hierarchy has always existed dude. Women have been chasing chad since forever, and only settled for normies after Chad already claimed her.
Blablablablabla. No. In the 30’s things were NOT as they are today and you could see how most men and women marriee their looksmatch and things worked out overall

The reason there were more children is because birth control & abortions were very seldom back then.
No. The reason is women not going to college, marrying their looksmatch with little bit more money at 20 and making fucking children

Blablablablabla. No. In the 30’s things were NOT as they are today and you could see how most men and women marriee their looksmatch and things worked out overall
Lol you really think everyone was just "yeah I need to marry my looksmatch" and didn't chase the chads and Stacey's? Delusional.

"leftist controlled" anyone can edit Wikipedia youre actually so retarded.
'wikipedia isn't leftist'

please send this guy back to reddit. it would practically be euthanasia at this point

You wanna me showing you which day and age had more families, younger people, kids being born etc? You really are that into reality denyal and low iq? You really are that bluepilled? That system worked better. Women were still hypergamous and no one is denying that but they wer CHANNELED into motherhood and them not having the same freedom they have now was the most important factor in making them marry the average man. If you let things flow shit just explodes and their inner nature go to fucking insane levels hence making even autistic chadlites potential incels.

It’s beyond embarassing to be forced to explain this in this forum. This is basic knowledge. I can understand the leftist ass fucker but there are other members arguing in a way which let me and others really believe the forum has dumbed down over the years
More=/=better and the men and women of the 30s you worship so much produced the most low IQ, worthless and entitled generation of all time with the baby boomers. Locking down a woman who was forced to marry you for financial reasons and secretly hates you is just gonna leave both parts miserable the older they grow

faggot3000 is some dumbass. just look at all the cocksuckers comments in this thread

dude ban this clown immediately. he is trolling us. none of us get teenage love and now he defend 30 years old toilets.

More=/=better and the men and women of the 30s you worship so much produced the most low IQ, worthless and entitled generation of all time with the baby boomers. Locking down a woman who was forced to marry you for financial reasons and secretly hates you is just gonna leave both parts miserable the older they grow
Lol they produced stable families before boomers fucked it up introducing the system you are defending

'wikipedia isn't leftist'

please send this guy back to reddit. it would practically be euthanasia at this point
Right? How this cuck even ended up here unnoticed is a big mystery

Lol they produced stable families before boomers fucked it up introducing the system you are defending
And WHO raised the boomers? Anyways no point in talking to a complete idiot. Ignored.

And WHO raised the boomers? Anyways no point in talking to a complete idiot. Ignored.
You know you are the complete fucktard idiot here right? I proved you and the other faggot wrong but you insist in your cuckery. I probably IQ mog and awareness mog you to oblivion, you shit head.

Who raised the boomers? Boomers were lured by jews and women into accepting the sexual revolution thinking more freedom= more sex when the exact opposite is true

You both hate feminism anyway. Stop fighting.
He is defendint foids rights denying they are a cause of inceldom and low demogrpahy. He is a faggot de facto feminist and many other users here agree to ban him/her

We need to ban women from the workplace so that they have to depend on men again. This would benefit BOTH men AND women.

As it is right now, women are miserable working and not having Chad commit to them. But if women revert back to their natural role of being housewives and childcarers, they will literally have their looksmatch commited to them in a loving, stable, peaceful relationship.

Women would be taken care of, men would be happy to get affection and sex, literal win win scenario,

Also, ban abortion and contraceptives for similar reasons.

Fucking based.
Exactly what I’ve been saying for ages.

Every single person on this thread needs to have more sex

What sexlessness do to men jfl

Every single person on this thread needs to have more sex

What sexlessness do to men jfl
Another infiltrator spotted. Ban ban ban.

Again: we are talking about what works and what NOT works. Women on the workforce doesn’t work for society no matter if we have sex or not.

So many of you are normies as fuck and struggle brutally with abstract concepts

Another infiltrator spotted. Ban ban ban.

Again: we are talking about what works and what NOT works. Women on the workforce doesn’t work for society no matter if we have sex or not.

So many of you are normies as fuck and struggle brutally with abstract concepts

Lmao I never said the opposite

I said we need more sex because of the level of anger in there

Lmao I never said the opposite

I said we need more sex because of the level of anger in there
You said “have sex” in a very paternalistic and mocking way sorry

We should not.
We should. Probably you are one of them if that annoys you so much. Rules are clear: no foids worship and being socially leftist is borderline foid worshipping

Lol you really think everyone was just "yeah I need to marry my looksmatch" and didn't chase the chads and Stacey's? Delusional.
Again: men always had more variety in tastes. You ignore this as a GRAY. Women always were attracted to smaller percentage of men. However in the past both nature were more channelled into compromise and the numbers of families, kids and lower depression just proves this.

Stop defending a lost cause

Again: men always had more variety in tastes. You ignore this as a GRAY. Women always were attracted to smaller percentage of men. However in the past both nature were more channelled into compromise and the numbers of families, kids and lower depression just proves this.

Stop defending a lost cause

Also the fact that Christianity forced people to get married to have sex and forbid divorce.

Proper resource allocation was the result.