Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban appeal: fatass3000

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I seriously urge the mods to ban or investigate this user

He (probably she) is basically denying basic blackpill like women workint as root cause of inceldom and then low demography

Doing so is using arguments so retarded and so blupilled (stuff we already have been knowing for 10+ years seems alien to him/her) that he litterally either is a total bluepilled cuck or a foid infiltrator
Either way worth a ban

@Fatass3000

Agecucks are guaranteed to be infiltrators. @Max Doltman

He also said he is a Leftist as well.

Technically, I am one as well, but I just know he meant it in the modern globohomo Left sense.

basic blackpill like women workint as root cause of inceldom
We need to ban women from the workplace so that they have to depend on men again. This would benefit BOTH men AND women.

As it is right now, women are miserable working and not having Chad commit to them. But if women revert back to their natural role of being housewives and childcarers, they will literally have their looksmatch commited to them in a loving, stable, peaceful relationship.

Women would be taken care of, men would be happy to get affection and sex, literal win win scenario,

Also, ban abortion and contraceptives for similar reasons.

@Fatass3000 is based, agreeing with every retarded shit cuckservatives say is not a requirement to be in this forum

Oh he/she is a agecuck too? Fucking angloleftard. Worst race in this world. It’a funny how leftists are so obsessive compulsive about their ideology they everytime fail to hide it

hiding any part of your profile on this forum should be labeled as suspicious too

@Fatass3000 is based, agreeing with every retarded shit cuckservatives say is not a requirement to be in this forum
Cuckervatives are actually the ones defending foids rights against le evil muslims. Another retard spotted

i am not even sure if anyone gets banned anymore. i see here so many posts about braging and moging others .. back in 2018 these users wouldnt least 2 hours without a permaban.

i am not even sure if anyone gets banned anymore. i see here so many posts about braging and moging others .. back in 2018 these users wouldnt least 2 hours without a permaban.
Can we tag the mod somehow?

retard mad I won the argument

Cuckervatives are actually the ones defending foids rights against le evil muslims. Another retard spotted
cuckservitives believe woman should stay in the kitchen while they work all day. You're a retarded shit skin

You both hate feminism anyway. Stop fighting.

cuckservitives believe woman should stay in the kitchen while they work all day. You're a retarded shit skin
No stupid leftard human waste. Cuckservatives believe women should have the right to work while men have to adapt and still follow their gender roles by making more and more money. They are for rights for women and duties for men. That’s why they are callee cuckservatives in the first place

I seriously urge the mods to ban or investigate this user

He (probably she) is basically denying basic blackpill like women workint as root cause of inceldom and then low demography

Doing so is using arguments so retarded and so blupilled (stuff we already have been knowing for 10+ years seems alien to him/her) that he litterally either is a total bluepilled cuck or a foid infiltrator
Either way worth a ban

@Fatass3000
read through post history, I agree with a ban for them.

No stupid leftard human waste. Cuckservatives believe women should have the right to work while men have to adapt and still follow their gender roles by making more and more money. They are for rights for women and duties for men. That’s why they are callee cuckservatives in the first place
everything you say is so confidently wrong. They're called cuckservitives because everything they say and promise they backtrack on. They have no back bone.

Unbiased non-egoistic truth

"Muh feminism is destroying nations!!!!!!" is tradcuck cope, there's no such thing as feminism
Another fucking retard. He is a leftard and he is biased. Even wikipedia that is leftist controlled admit women working causes demographic winter. He’s been shower plenty of evidence as why feminism detroyed nations in the past and is doing the same now yet refuses to see because his faggot ideology doesn’t allow for that. “No such thint as feminism”
Fucktard room temperature iq. It’s better to get rid of you too

read through post history, I agree with a ban for them.
Please tag the moderators or reach out to them. Leftards who agree with demonic female liberation cannot be our allies. Purge them. Mentally damaged cucks

Another fucking retard. He is a leftard and he is biased. Even wikipedia that is leftist controlled admit women working causes demographic winter. He’s been shower plenty of evidence as why feminism detroyed nations in the past and is doing the same now yet refuses to see because his faggot ideology doesn’t allow for that. “No such thint as feminism”
Fucktard room temperature iq. It’s better to get rid of you too
"leftist controlled" anyone can edit Wikipedia youre actually so retarded. It didn't even admit that, it said there's a correlation. Total red piller boomer death

everything you say is so confidently wrong. They're called cuckservitives because everything they say and promise they backtrack on. They have no back bone.
No they are called cuckservatives exactly because they don’t conserve shit and allow for foids rights while being harsh on male duties. Enjoy your last days here since you have been proven to be wrong and infiltrator

"leftist controlled" anyone can edit Wikipedia youre actually so retarded. It didn't even admit that, it said there's a correlation. Total red piller boomer death
You litterally don’t even know who Jimmy Wales is, right? You know less than shit

Unbiased non-egoistic truth

"Muh feminism is destroying nations!!!!!!" is tradcuck cope, there's no such thing as feminism
Bugs Bunny Drip GIF by Looney Tunes

you couldnt even say yall here. remember that. and these dudes or could be trannies from IT like Vendetta who tells members to kill themselves.

We need to ban women from the workplace so that they have to depend on men again. This would benefit BOTH men AND women.

As it is right now, women are miserable working and not having Chad commit to them. But if women revert back to their natural role of being housewives and childcarers, they will literally have their looksmatch commited to them in a loving, stable, peaceful relationship.

Women would be taken care of, men would be happy to get affection and sex, literal win win scenario,

Also, ban abortion and contraceptives for similar reasons.
Exactly. Women having their own money is the numer 1 reason they become chad only since men cannot give them what is their primary asset anymore.

But go explain this to the it faggot here. He even denies women are chad only. Litterally the sooner we purge “him” the better

Exactly. Women having their own money is the numer 1 reason they become chad only since men cannot give them what is their primary asset anymore.
most man are having kids you fucking dumb retard. If all normie man had to offer was money, then only 20% of man would reproduce and the birth rate would drop to .02

you couldnt even say yall here. remember that. and these dudes or could be trannies from IT like Vendetta who tells members to kill themselves.
that wad a hard pill to swallow. so the mods left us privably. i want i_a_m_i back

People can easily see how this guy is either a foid or a total retard bluepiller. His presence here is not tolerable

most man are having kids you fucking dumb retard. If all normie man had to offer was money, then only 20% of man would reproduce and the birth rate would drop to .02
Most men are not havint kids you leftard faggot ass licker. That’s why we are having a demographic winter in the first place. That’s why a huge number of zoomer males report NO sexual contact at all. LEFTARD ass kisser

He makes good posts and gives larger perspective on things discussed here. Of course you should be able to guestion things. This forum would become bland and die if they banned every incel who has different opinions, beliefs and views. That would be a huge win to sexhavers who hate us just for existing and the media telling stupid lies about incels. No one can be favored by all hundreds of active users at the same time. In my opinion we have very decent rules here so no need for drama, that's what foids do. Just chill out.

that wad a hard pill to swallow. so the mods left us privably. i want i_a_m_i back
What’s the name of some mod who comes here more frequently?

Most men are not havint kids you leftard faggot ass licker. That’s why we are having a demographic winter in the first place.
a decline in birth rate does not mean most man aren't having kids, you're actually so fucking retarded. If every man on the country has 1 kid, then the birth rate is gonna be 1.0 The birth rate being above 1.0 is proof that most man are having kids. I'm done arguing with you, you're a low iq red pilled boomer