Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BALLAD OF CHO PART 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
How far will it go.

This is fucking great.

Cho actually made a lot of art and this is only one example of his brilliance. Following his massacre I believe I read one of his writings. If I remember it correctly it was a dialogue between a young man and his cucked beta bux stepfather. I will have to find it again sometime to analyze a bit and share. I believe it was sort of autobiographical.

Last edited:
This is fucking great.

Cho actually made a lot of art and this is only one example of his brilliance.
exactly it's beautiful.Art is divine and cho has the honor of being forever immortilaized in art
This is fucking great.

Cho actually made a lot of art and this is only one example of his brilliance. Following his massacre I believe I read one of his writings. If I remember it correctly it was a dialogue between a young man and his cucked beta bux stepfather. I will have to find it again sometime to analyze a bit and share. I believe it was sort of autobiographical.
if i remember correctly, the story was called richard mcbeef,a true masterpiece.

Last edited:
exactly it's beautiful.Art is divine and cho has the honor of being forever immortilaized in art

if i remember correctly, the story was called richard mcbeef,a true masterpiece.
Damn you know it. Dick McBeef is an obvious double entendre, and it is meant to call his dad a dick. Assuming Cho is a hapa, he was probably raised by a beta with yellow fever, and thus his dad probably only thought with his dick too...
It's worth revisiting; hopefully it is preserved somewhere.

Thanks for reminding me the name of it.

Also, another note on the video: the comments are a piece of the internet in from the late 2000's before reddit and general cuckoldry infected the internet and youtube in general. It's quite a sight to see people talk on the internet like they actually have balls.

Last edited: