Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balkan stacy disgusted by lowinhib incel filming her on the bus

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
They don't want "money". They want a young, good-looking guy, which he's clearly not.

He has personality and charisma though. If anti-blackpill people were right, he would slay.

We should all strive to eliminate our inhibitions and make behavior like this a part of our daily routines.

Women are not entitled to feel comfortable going out in public.

Check the laws on harassment, photography, stalking etc in your state or country and educate yourself on what you can get away with. We have no legal obligation to respect women.

Foids who wear shit like this should be ashamed publicly

The retarded guy is in the wrong here filming random people

He tries to be nice, he's just giga lowinhib and some people are bothered by that

He walks around the town and films himself doing random things, talking to people and acting crazy like here:

He lowinhibmaxxed and has like 150k subscribers. He posts multiple videos every day on his channel.

Finally a guy that I teethmog.
He tries to be nice, he's just giga lowinhib and some people are bothered by that

He walks around the town and films himself doing random things, talking to people and acting crazy like here:

He lowinhibmaxxed and has like 150k subscribers. He posts multiple videos every day on his channel.

Don't record random people.

It's bad enough they have to ride on public transportation with your ugly smelly ass.
This tbh. If someone recorded me in the same way I'd probably look out the window and act like they weren't there the same way she did, whether they were a Stacey or not, maybe I'd look like I was disgusted, maybe I wouldn't.

However this isn't the issue, the issue is when men nicely approach a woman to show interest or even talk to them for a second and get disgust and contempt, not some reprobate filming a random girl and some supposed guesswork at her reactions.

Why you think the roastie is in the wrong for not wanting the subhuman to film it?
Because whores don't deserve rights to speak out and stand for themselves

foids are like that, i remenber taking a picture of a restaurent, and the foids hiden their faces in the same moment

Because whores don't deserve rights to speak out and stand for themselves
Then you and other posters should say from the start instead of pretending you are coming from a rational perspective. That said i agree they dont deserve rights and should be slaughtered halal butcher style

Then you and other posters should say from the start instead of pretending you are coming from a rational perspective. That said i agree they dont deserve rights and should be slaughtered halal butcher style
then what is your butthurt if you agree with me

They're some of the tallest people in the planet. Serbian women are the 5th tallest women on average. Climate and nutrition I guess. Lots of protein in their traditional cuisine.

probaly they get so taller, because hypergamy instlaed itself earlie on those countries

probaly they get so taller, because hypergamy instlaed itself earlie on those countries
it is brutal. new generation will be taller