Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Baldpill - Other bald men WILL sabotage you trying to cure your hairloss.

MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Officer
★★
So I Went to renew my yearly Proscar prescription. Doc agreed to fax pharmacy. I called pharmacy, only to find out it was never received. Called back doc, They confirmed it was sent. I requested a copy by email.

Went to pharmacy, What do I find out? Slick bald arab manlet, comes to counter, same height as me (5'8). Demands I have health insurance, or I have to pay for drug. I tell him I have gotten and paid for this drug more than once from their dispensary.

30 minutes passes by, me sitting in their wait area, while manlet pharmacist puts 24 Proscar pills into the bottle. Calls me back to counter, only for him to say with his shiny bald head "I assume your taking for hairloss". I said yes. With his cute asian foid assistant standing nearby, starts lecturing me "are you aware that this drug can cause sexual side effects for men, such as..." I adruptly cut him off and said, "yes I'm fine bro, no issues" (been taking for 6-7 years btw) Went to the register, paid the very friendly asian foid for prescription, and left.

tl;dr: Other bald men WILL sabotage any attempt you make trying to cure your genetic flaw, so you end up as miserable as they are.

Last edited:
Sue with Jew lawyer

no bro , fin is just a shitty drug

That's unfortunate, i've been taking fin for 4 months and it hardly does anything. I'm bald as hell now, hope i mantain my hair at least

Its gotta hurt to realise balding can be halted or at least extremly slowed down. By lifestyle changes but most clowns nowadays wanna pop pills for everything and take the easy route

Fin is garbage wouldn't take it ever my t levels are already average af

Its gotta hurt to realise balding can be halted or at least extremly slowed down. By lifestyle changes but most clowns nowadays wanna pop pills for everything and take the easy route

Fin is garbage wouldn't take it ever my t levels are already average af
I spent a better part of 2 years refusing. It was only after I jumped from nw 1.5 to 2.5 (and MPB runs in family) that I got on it.

As for lifestyle , MPB is androgen sensitivity which is genetic. Other than gym/diet maxxing to cope, it won't do shit unless you target the root issue of DHT. Nizoral shampoo on scalp theoretically decreases DHT but did nothing for me.

I spent a better part of 2 years refusing. It was only after I jumped from nw 1.5 to 2.5 (and MPB runs in family) that I got on it.

As for lifestyle , MPB is androgen sensitivity which is genetic. Other than gym/diet maxxing to cope, it won't do shit unless you target the root issue of DHT. Nizoral shampoo on scalp theoretically decreases DHT but did nothing for me.
No fap cures it, at least in my experience I definitely have the gene for it all bros are balding or bald, I also follow ancient curry technique like headstand scalp massage and nail rubbing. Along with a great diet

Unfortunately men sabotaging other men is the norm. We should really have all of society re-oriented to search for a cure for baldness, when you lose your hair you lose your (social) life.

Men commit more suicide and I wouldn't be surprised if the social death caused by baldness leads to these suicides. Meanwhile breast cancer awareness receives more funding, as if any toilet isn't aware that breast cancer exists in 2022.

The world is fundamentally unfair.

No fap cures it, at least in my experience I definitely have the gene for it all bros are balding or bald, I also follow ancient curry technique like headstand scalp massage and nail rubbing. Along with a great diet
Doesn't surprise me if no fap has its benefits. Chad on the other hand, can wank or get laid 10x a day, have shit diet, & remain norwood 0, due to his DHT immune hairline.