Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Baldness predicts other health risks. That's why bald men are seen as ugly.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
If you’re among the millions of men losing hair at the crown of your head, you should know that medical research links those missing strands to a higher risk for certain diseases.

A 2013 study published in BMJ Open found that men with male pattern baldness had a 32 percent increased risk of developing coronary artery disease. When balding occurred in men younger than 55, that risk increased, as did the likelihood of heart disease for men with both frontal and crown baldness, compared to those with full heads of hair.

1480271404 picsart 11 27 12 04 53

it doesn't predict it, it causes it

balding is worse for the mind and body than being raped by 10,000 niggers

it doesn't predict it, it causes it

balding is worse for the mind and body than being raped by 10,000 niggers
This. We know for a fact that being lonely is worse than smoking 15 cigarettes a day. We know bullying makes people's health worse

stop coping.Cancer ridden chad in his last months of life has more foids then any healthy incel ever will.Bald men are aesthetically ugly,nothing more.looks matter because aesthetics .if it's not because of aesthetics then it has nothing to do with looks.There is some correlation but that doesnt matter to the question at hand.

Balding = death

I imagine any unattractive traits to women (balding, short, fat, small dick) increases a man’s mortality rate and ruins his health as it creates two fold more stress with the increasing likelihood he won’t be able to reproduce and die lonely. Anything that increases the chance of dying alone is bond to be bad for your health.

I imagine any unattractive traits to women (balding, short, fat, small dick) increases a man’s mortality rate and ruins his health as it creates two fold more stress with the increasing likelihood he won’t be able to reproduce and die lonely. Anything that increases the chance of dying alone is bond to be bad for your health.
Absolute truth
Yet soys will vigorously claim we should somehow just not think about women and sex, even though it is killing your physical and mental health

Probably balding correlates with an ethnicity which is also more likely to be obese and poor

that's obvious bald men have to cope with things that destroy their health to keep living after such terrible happening

stop coping.Cancer ridden chad in his last months of life has more foids then any healthy incel ever will.Bald men are aesthetically ugly,nothing more.looks matter because aesthetics .if it's not because of aesthetics then it has nothing to do with looks.There is some correlation but that doesnt matter to the question at hand.

I went bald at 18. Heartattack by 30? Fuck my fucking life why did I have to go bald. I could have had a normal life with a gf.

Idgf i see on myself i have problems with blood flowing and i eat healty... Chad eats junkfood lives 100y....

It is All genetics.

It's not so much the lack of hair itself. It's more how it ruins the symmetry of your face. In this aspect, it helps some guys.

33 year old baldcel since early 20’s checking in, can confirm.

So I'll be dead by 30? Good.