Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Balding ricecel murders other ricecel in fight over sub-5 white becky

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

44204937-9684397-image-m-9_1623679498362.jpg

You can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rice thirst is real.

Ricepill and jbw they say:feelstastyman:, when in reality ugly asian boy gets white girl easily

i bet you the day after he got killed she was already snapchatting her pussy to other boys. There are so many fucking rice people who gives a fuck if some die.

just lol nigga worked super hard just to fuck it up for a whore

Tbh that’s why if you gonna studymaxx, use the money to help yourself and don’t spend on some used up roastie

if you wanna have sex just use the money for better quality hookers
yup.

Jfl at this thirsty ricecel

JBA is legit. It’s over if you aren’t Changmaxxed

If Andrew Yang had a son it would look like him

44203913-9684397-Jiang-a-8_1623679494713.jpg

The hairline fucks him up instantly. It's game over as soon as that hairline hits a woman's eyes.

I laughed immediately at the title. The amount of effort they put up to keeping White pussy is incredible. Asian women be damned.

Why would a white girl want kids that don't look white?

I wanna see more asian-on-asian violence. Especially ivy league asian-on-asian violence.

Though I'd like to see it for less simpy reasons. And the end of the day he killed a fellow low-tier IQmaxxed rice manlet BECAUSE HE HAD BETTER HAIR.

I can now tell how large a man's hentai collection is based on their hairline.

Last edited:
The killer looks exactly like the kind of ricemen that foids of all races in the Anglosphere reject. Really east asian looking. Beady, rapey and chinky eyes. Really asiatic looking. His presence alone would be enough to make foids feel really uncomfortable as I would know as a low tier asian dude living in a major shithole in CA. Dude is still smiling after he just killed someone. Asian + white killers = sadism and premeditation involved. Now he will be spending the rest of his life getting anally raped by a bunch of ultra gymmaxed black and hispanic dudes in prison (although I think this specific case qualifies for the death penalty because of the premeditated sadism involved). All over a low tier 5/10 becky. No remorse for this ricecel. Just like ER not realizing reality as far as what your objective smv rating is. If you are a 2/10, dont get mad when 5/10 beckies or 8/10 stacies reject you. I'm realistic, I know my best shot is a short, dark, fat, oompa loompa looking filipina as a short low tier ricecel or possibly a low tier fob noodlewhore. And even then thats hard for me.

There is what YOU rate yourself, then there is what foids objectively rate you. You thought you were a 6/10? You become a 2-3/10 when you really know what foids think of you as an Asian dude. That is when you become blackpilled. This killer was not blackpilled and he was psychotic. No remorse.

Killer ricecel:

6.5 - 7/10 Chang victim:

Last edited:
she is not sub5,not overweight alone can qualify her to be sup5

Top comment on daily mail is "Poor girl". I fucking hate simps so fucking much