Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Balding isn't a big deal bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Most people piss me off by underestimating the importance of hair and then those ignorant pieces of shit whine like sluts when they get a "bad haircut" at NW0-NW1. Even some incels here think balding is not a big deal and that bloated face is worse than being NW7 lmao.

u9ZTAuv.jpg

Im balding and i dont have the head shape for it, making it even worse.

Im balding and i dont have the head shape for it, making it even worse.
I'm about NW3 at 18. My life is over socially, romantically, sexually and everything else.

It's only bad because he doesn't get it entirely removed.

Shit either ways. It's even worse if you have retarded skull shape and shave it entirely.
I did that intentionally in high school, giga kek.

Balding is the biggest aesthetics killer. If you have good hair you can look good even with subhuman features.

NW2 = it's over unless EVERYTHING else is on point.

NW3 = it's over regardless.

Save your hair boyos.

Cameron_Bald1.jpg

"just shave it off bro"
3221198_8a97_625x1000-jpg.20415

"women love bald men"
images

"going bald is the new trend"

Most people piss me off by underestimating the importance of hair and then those ignorant pieces of shit whine like sluts when they get a "bad haircut" at NW0-NW1. Even some incels here think balding is not a big deal and that bloated face is worse than being NW7 lmao.

u9ZTAuv.jpg

Cope. Obiously balding hurts you but every one of those who insist all the time that "hair is 50% of face" ALWAYS post that ugly hair-on-sides version of bald people that looks like old man doctor hair.

Bloated face is WAY WORSE than ANY amount of balding, provided that the bald one completely shaves their head.

Save your hair boyos.

this.

it only takes a small amount of lost hair to destroy your social life, permanently and forever

Cope. Obiously balding hurts you but every one of those who insist all the time that "hair is 50% of face" ALWAYS post that ugly hair-on-sides version of bald people that looks like old man doctor hair.

Bloated face is WAY WORSE than ANY amount of balding, provided that the bald one completely shaves their head.
you can lose body fat, you can't gain hair

Shave your head to the skin and look at the mirror or take a pic and see with your eyes how baldness ruins almost every face.

How do you save it that doesn't cost many thousands of $?

Im scared af of balding,i think my hairline is starting recede. Fml.

Face matters FAR more than hair. and don't hit me with "hair is part of the face package bro!!", it isn't.

Obviously balding is never ideal but if you're at least average looking you'll be able to pull it off no question. Seriously, just go outside and you'll see tons of average looking bald men with girlfriends

Face >>> everything.

Save your hair boyos.

If you can't spend 2000 EUR to literally save your life then JFL.

Good luck on that shitty cheap transplant in Turkey. Unless it is Doghany or Asmed clinic, high chance of a poor outcome.

Good luck on that shitty cheap transplant in Turkey. Unless it is Doghany or Asmed clinic, high chance of a poor outcome.

This guy knows his stuff. Asmed with Koray Erdogan is the way to go.

This guy knows his stuff. Asmed with Koray Erdogan is the way to go.

Just save up 8-12k EUR bro (depending on the amount of work you need doing).

Sometimes I swear you guys don't live in the real world. You know, the one where money is a factor in decisions.

u9ZTAuv.jpg
If you're balding just shave it clean. Looks better fully bald than balding.

Stay norwooding then boyo.
I have spent a lot more than 2k on hair tranplants and I am really only norwood 1.5 now, but with less density than desired, hence the 2nd procedure.

u9ZTAuv.jpg
Story time

I was baldceling hard and finally decided to do something about it. I started taking Finasteride and have been on it for over 2 years. No significant sexual sides (knock on wood) and I've been on Minoxidil for 1 year (causes dark circles but I am getting those treated) and now my hair is definitely pretty good. Been taking biotin 10,000 mcg a day as well for about 3 months.

Before my hair was quite thin, noticably diffuse thinning and my hairline was falling out. My dad is almost completely bald. Now my hair looks good, almost as thick and full as it used to be before I started balding at 20 years old. The hairline isn't as full yet, but it's slowly filling in. It takes years of being on Propecia and Rogaine for any serious, serious results.

My advice to you is to get on both immediately, and also start using a derma roller on your scalp. Losing your hair is devastating to young men. Get on Fin. Less than 2% experience significant sexual side effects so the odds are in your favor. You only need to take it like every other day and it's still like 80% as effective while producing even less chance of sides.

Shit is cheap AF too online Indian pharmacy no perscription needed.

Having hair is just as important as having a face.

Hair=face.

Sometimes I swear you guys don't live in the real world. You know, the one where money is a factor in decisions.
I wish you good luck, but if you expect to get 2500 grafts at 2000 eur only and get an amazing result, I have bad news for you...I don't know your doctor and haven't researched him or spoken to his former patients like I assume you have, but even in the hands of a good doctor, results aren't always perfect and not like the ones you see proudly displayed on the website.

Unfortunately in this shit world cosmetic surgery costs money. I don't think it should in cases of inceldom but that's another discussion.

However if you live with your parents like a lot of incels do and get a half decent job and don't have much of a social life saving money like that can take about a year which isn't long in the grand scheme of things. It's an option for some and is a goal to work towards.

Face matters FAR more than hair. and don't hit me with "hair is part of the face package bro!!", it isn't.

Obviously balding is never ideal but if you're at least average looking you'll be able to pull it off no question. Seriously, just go outside and you'll see tons of average looking bald men with girlfriends

Face >>> everything.
A below average guy could pull off the bald look better than average looking guy if he has a better skull shape and is taller. It'd be over for both of them anyways tho.

Story time

I was baldceling hard and finally decided to do something about it. I started taking Finasteride and have been on it for over 2 years. No significant sexual sides (knock on wood) and I've been on Minoxidil for 1 year (causes dark circles but I am getting those treated) and now my hair is definitely pretty good. Been taking biotin 10,000 mcg a day as well for about 3 months.

Before my hair was quite thin, noticably diffuse thinning and my hairline was falling out. My dad is almost completely bald. Now my hair looks good, almost as thick and full as it used to be before I started balding at 20 years old. The hairline isn't as full yet, but it's slowly filling in. It takes years of being on Propecia and Rogaine for any serious, serious results.

My advice to you is to get on both immediately, and also start using a derma roller on your scalp. Losing your hair is devastating to young men. Get on Fin. Less than 2% experience significant sexual side effects so the odds are in your favor. You only need to take it like every other day and it's still like 80% as effective while producing even less chance of sides.

Im hoping on finasteride in two days or something, but if it does nothing for me, then it's over for my whole life.

Story time

Excellent advice - one should always go this route before transplant surgery, including our buddy itsOVER. However, if you ignore it for long like I did and after the follicles have been completely dormat for a certain time period, the only option is surgery. Fin is great at hairs that are actively miniturizing and being attacked by DHT, but doesn't produce new hairs from thin air.

Im hoping on finasteride in two days or something, but if it does nothing for me, then it's over for my whole life.
Just be very patient, it's not gonna come overnight. Also get on derma roller, what it is is a roller with small needles you roll it on your scalp to cause micro tears and your body repairs that area with extra blood and nutrients causing the hair to grow thicker. It really works, I haven't started it yet but the before and after pics are pretty spectacular

Unfortunately in this shit world cosmetic surgery costs money. I don't think it should in cases of inceldom but that's another discussion.

However if you live with your parents like a lot of incels do and get a half decent job and don't have much of a social life saving money like that can take about a year which isn't long in the grand scheme of things. It's an option for some and is a goal to work towards.

JFL at wagecucking, only normies go to work bro.

I wish you good luck, but if you expect to get 2500 grafts at 2000 eur only and get an amazing result, I have bad news for you...I don't know your doctor and haven't researched him or spoken to his former patients like I assume you have, but even in the hands of a good doctor, results aren't always perfect and not like the ones you see proudly displayed on the website.

You seem to think an outcome needs to be 'perfect' to justify it.

How about just 'significantly better'? Because that works for me.

Even Erdogan doesn't have a 100% success rate. No doctor does. Plus the really thick hairlines that made Erdogan famous he doesn't do anymore - sticking to 50 grafts per cm like any other clinic due to the risk of necrosis.

Just be very patient, it's not gonna come overnight. Also get on derma roller, what it is is a roller with small needles you roll it on your scalp to cause micro tears and your body repairs that area with extra blood and nutrients causing the hair to grow thicker. It really works, I haven't started it yet but the before and after pics are pretty spectacular
Thanks man for your advices, i appreciate them as i REALLY need them in the meantime. I'll hop on finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral, derma roller and see what will happen.

You seem to think an outcome needs to be 'perfect' to justify it.

How about just 'significantly better'? Because that works for me.

Even Erdogan doesn't have a 100% success rate. No doctor does. Plus the really thick hairlines that made Erdogan famous he doesn't do anymore - sticking to 50 grafts per cm like any other clinic due to the risk of necrosis.
Fair enough, but I don't think you fully understand the physcological pressures and mental tolls of a getting a transplant. It is way too easy to get sucked into the vortex of wanting perfectly thick and dense hair and to keep going back and getting multiple transplants. You will understand soon enough.

And you said you are getting 55 grafts per cm, so good luck with the necrosis buddy.

Thanks man for your advices, i appreciate them as i REALLY need them in the meantime. I'll hop on finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral, derma roller and see what will happen.
Yeah I'm on nizoral too actually thanks for reminding me I need to pick up more.