Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Balding isn't a big deal bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Eh? How did you afford this then? Did you do it yourself at home? :-

The graft placement actually looks decent from what I can tell. The hairline seems too aggressive and straight, however - usually you will see more rounded corners.

1. Most men look better with hair
2. Most attractve bald men have a good skull shape
3. Yes shaving it off and growing a beard is still better than than just hair on the sides

I have thick hair and my father is still not bald in his mid 50s

Fair enough, but I don't think you fully understand the physcological pressures and mental tolls of a getting a transplant. It is way too easy to get sucked into the vortex of wanting perfectly thick and dense hair and to keep going back and getting multiple transplants. You will understand soon enough.

And you said you are getting 55 grafts per cm, so good luck with the necrosis buddy.

The hairlines that made Erdogan famous were at like 65-80 per cm. But now he doesn't do them. The ethical limit is now considered to be in the range of 45-50, maybe 55 but no higher.

So with that in mind you have to ask yourself if he's worth 4x the price. Maybe if you're rich but if money is a concern I think there's a good argument for a cheaper clinic.

The graft placement actually looks decent from what I can tell. The hairline seems too aggressive and straight, however - usually you will see more rounded corners.

Meh, lookism told me to go for straight not rounded so if it ends up looking too aggressive that's on me not the doctor.

The hairlines that made Erdogan famous were at like 65-80 per cm. But now he doesn't do them. The ethical limit is now considered to be in the range of 45-50, maybe 55 but no higher.

So with that in mind you have to ask yourself if he's worth 4x the price. Maybe if you're rich but if money is a concern I think there's a good argument for a cheaper clinic.
You are exactly right about the ethical limit. Again, I don't know your doctor and how well you researched him, but I guess you will eventually find out if it was worth the savings.

Meh, lookism told me to go for straight not rounded so if it ends up looking too aggressive that's on me not the doctor.
You took your advice from lookism? JFL, that explains a lot. An ethical doctor would at least warn against such a straight and juvenile hairline and perhaps even refuse to do it like that.

If you have a transplant you need to stay on Finasteride for the rest of your life. That's what many men don't understand. You need to take Finasteride to continue keeping your hair that hasn't been transplanted, otherwise you will have a weird patchy hideous scalp as you continue to bald. I mean if you're extremely wealthy and don't mind having a head full of scars so you can get a FUT every few years, you don't have to take fin. The worst part would be getting a hair transplant and then finding you you can't get a boner on fin or something and have to stop taking it. RIP your hair.

If you have a transplant you need to stay on Finasteride for the rest of your life. That's what many men don't understand. You need to take Finasteride to continue keeping your hair that hasn't been transplanted, otherwise you will have a weird patchy hideous scalp as you continue to bald. I mean if you're extremely wealthy and don't mind having a head full of scars so you can get a FUT every few years, you don't have to take fin. The worst part would be getting a hair transplant and then finding you you can't get a boner on fin or something and have to stop taking it. RIP your hair.
Transplants do nothing but give you another chance to start treatments while you have most of your hair

You took your advice from lookism? JFL, that explains a lot. An ethical doctor would at least warn against such a straight and juvenile hairline and perhaps even refuse to do it like that.

Rather take advice from lookism than bluepill places tbh. They're certainly right that many slayers have straight rather than rounded hairlines (as a rounded hairline is feminine...not saying it's a death sentence ofc).

The main 'risk' is if I continue balding, and then with a little hairline don't have enough grafts left later in life to get good coverage of future balding areas. I decided to take this risk as I'm oldcel, 10 years more and it's all over anyway, so I just need to hold out till then. Would rather have a few years of good hair than many years of mediocre hair.

I do not take fin. As far as I'm concerned the side effect profile makes fin for the insane only.

Yes I know that means I might need a further transplant later in life (it's not a certainty though as balding doesn't always progress).

Again, not true at all and a common myth. If your hairloss has stabilized, you don't need to take Finasteride. It is true that hairloss and its perceived stabilization can be unpredictable, but if you closely monitor your hair, you can always reactively starting taking Finasteride instead of just assuming you will keep balding forever and proactively pumping Finasteride into your system.

Rather take advice from lookism than bluepill places tbh. They're certainly right that many slayers have straight rather than rounded hairlines (as a rounded hairline is feminine...not saying it's a death sentence ofc).

The main 'risk' is if I continue balding, and then with a little hairline don't have enough grafts left later in life to get good coverage of future balding areas. I decided to take this risk as I'm oldcel, 10 years more and it's all over anyway, so I just need to hold out till then. Would rather have a few years of good hair than many years of mediocre hair.
Bluepill places such as world renowned hair transplant surgeons' offices?

That is indeed the main risk, but the auxiliary "risk (if you want to call it) is that it doesn't look natural and age appropriate, especially in 10 more years from now in your 30's when probably 80% of similar aged men have rounded hairlines. But, if you don't care about that, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Again, not true at all and a common myth. If your hairloss has stabilized, you don't need to take Finasteride. It is true that hairloss and its perceived stabilization can be unpredictable, but if you closely monitor your hair, you can always reactively starting taking Finasteride instead of just assuming you will keep balding forever and proactively pumping Finasteride into your system.
Most transplant recipients are young men with agressive hair loss, it's usually unpredictable and it can continue slowly until you're completely bald. Just Google hair transplant patchy scalp. Maybe if you're like in your late 30s or 40s and your hair loss has stabilized, but I wouldn't risk it.
I do not take fin. As far as I'm concerned the side effect profile makes fin for the insane only.

Yes I know that means I might need a further transplant later in life (it's not a certainty though as balding doesn't always progress).

The sides are completely overblown, I have no erectile problems and no gyno, etc, knock on wood again

Bluepill places such as world renowned hair transplant surgeons' offices?

That is indeed the main risk, but the auxiliary "risk (if you want to call it) is that it doesn't look natural and age appropriate, especially in 10 more years from now in your 30's when probably 80% of similar aged men have rounded hairlines. But, if you don't care about that, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Tbh most men in their late 30s look like shit and they have rounded hairlines because of recession. It's certainly not the benchmark by which to judge success anyway.

And yeah once you're like 35+ good luck getting any teen or early 20s girls without paying for it. Even Chads get hit by the agepill. So it doesn't matter much at that point anyway.

The doctor asked me what I wanted doing, I showed him pics of what I had in mind, and he drew the hairline accordingly. Outside the west it's pretty common that the medical staff won't give their opinion on what's 'best' - that's just an annoying habit of western doctors. Outside the west, if you're the one paying then the decisions are up to you.

Most transplant recipients are young men with agressive hair loss, it's usually unpredictable and it can continue slowly until you're completely bald. Just Google hair transplant patchy scalp. Maybe if you're like in your late 30s or 40s and your hair loss has stabilized, but I wouldn't risk it.

The sides are completely overblown, I have no erectile problems and no gyno, etc, knock on wood again
I know the risks, but I was in my 30's for the first transplant. I do agree that if you are below 25, then it should almost be mandated though.

So what? Everyone is affected differently so your experience doesn't mean much. I get no sides from the anti HIV drug Truvada, does that mean the many many complaints from other patients about these drugs mean nothing?

This drug (fin) is used by trannies to turn into females. It's a hell of a drug with some serious risk. People should know that prior to taking it.

nothing worst than balding, only a select few can pull off the bald look and even then they'll look better with hair

Currently on 1.25 mg of fin, minoxidil 2x a day and dermaroller. Thinking of going to .5 mg of dutasteride a day. It inhibits 95% serum type 1 dht and 50% type 2, which isnt correlated witb balding.

I'm balding but I can pull of a level 1 haircut so it's not all that bad

Currently on 1.25 mg of fin, minoxidil 2x a day and dermaroller. Thinking of going to .5 mg of dutasteride a day. It inhibits 95% serum type 1 dht and 50% type 2, which isnt correlated witb balding.
Good luck with erectile dysfunction and a shrunken penis

90% of slayers would lose 90% of their apeal if they were bald

Eh? How did you afford this then? Did you do it yourself at home? :-

how the fuck am I supposed to go to work after a hair transplant looking like this? Everyone will know I got one

Balding only matters if your face or head is ugly.

Good looking faces or good head/skull shapes retain their attractiveness even when bald. What balding essentially does is age your appearance by 10 years. So whatever age you are if you are bald add 10 years to that number and thats what age you appear to others.

how the fuck am I supposed to go to work after a hair transplant looking like this? Everyone will know I got one

People usually get transplants while they are on extended vacations. You'll need at least 3 to 4 weeks for redness and scarring to go away.

I'm somewhere between NW3 & NW4. It sucks. Hats are my friend.

People usually get transplants while they are on extended vacations. You'll need at least 3 to 4 weeks for redness and scarring to go away.
I have to use my entire year worth of leave just to compete, its over.