Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Balding is the Single Most Fucked up Thing That can Happen to a man

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
For centuries men have gone bald and it was never an issue until now this is also the reason why no cure has ever been found because there has never been a need for one. Nowadays because of womens hypergamy gone wild men are running to their nearest cosmetic surgery place and getting hair restoration surgery.

Lil Waynes, it's over for you dawg you're done

Carlos Boozer, Quit fucking coping you're done son

John Travolta You're done it's game over, everyone knows your hair is fake

Billy Zane: WTF happened to you bro? You were beautiful!

Also no foid actually thinks Bruce Willis looks hot, he looks like an old geezer that would hang out around gas stations begging for money. GTFO with your copes /r/bald

I wish I had an entire family line of NW1 geezers who kept their hair until the day they died.

Such is life

304934_jason-statham_-dzhejson-styetxyem_-aktyor_-vzglyad_1920x1080_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

I would ogre as a bald guy... Having no hair fits on some people, it really depends on their bone structure.. I did check myself on faceapp and I would look like a stereotypical pedophile.

Balding can either indicate high T or subhuman genes.

304934_jason-statham_-dzhejson-styetxyem_-aktyor_-vzglyad_1920x1080_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

I would ogre as a bald guy... Having no hair fits on some people, it really depends on their bone structure.. I did check myself on faceapp and I would look like a stereotypical pedophile.

Balding can either indicate high T or subhuman genes.

Jason Statham is cope

Fuck i'm going to bald soon already showing early signs of it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I first noticed I was balding at 18.

Balding is literally worse than cancer. At least cancer has some viable treatment

what makes it most fucked up is stress makes it worse

that includes stressing about the balding

literal mentalcel making himself go bald and subhuman out of fear of being bald and subhuman

Literally everyone looks better with hair on his head

even if you're gay or have nothing to do with women, it's going to destroy you mentally to see your hair go

this goes beyond women. balding is like having your soul eaten away by worms.

Bald men are a laughing stock to everyone.

A shiny dome is an unmistakable indicator of garbage genes displayed in broad daylight for all to see. This in addition to manletism is pure poison to your SMV.

Bald men are a laughing stock to everyone.

A shiny dome is an unmistakable indicator of garbage genes displayed in broad daylight for all to see. This in addition to manletism is pure poison to your SMV.