Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
I wonder if there was ever some kind of "evolutionary" advantage in male pattern balding, seeing as how common it is..

a blackpill so brutal that it's worth 5 pages

Did you get blood work before and after starting fin?
My estrogen is outside the reference range now. Not sure if it's something to worry about.
The only side effect (which I assume is because of fin and my change in hormones) is that my sweat smells really really weird.
Yeah I got some blood work done.

I wonder if there was ever some kind of "evolutionary" advantage in male pattern balding, seeing as how common it is..
I don't think you should look at it through the lenses of evolution because balding is mostly inherited from the X chromosome. So women,who are spreading the balding genes to men and their daughters, are also almost entirely immune to those same genes. So no matter how much women despised balding throughout time it's not a trait that they could ever remove from the gene pool through discrimination.

That being said i suppose you could argue that balding is slightly correlated with higher androgen levels. But the correlation is weak as fuck because DHT sensitivity of hair follicles is more important than DHT/androgen levels. Which is why tons of chads have perfect hairline, and why some athletes and ifbb pro who abuse anabolics and androgens for years can still have a perfect hairline.

There is. It's called the inceliabus heritage

whatever advantage there was, it's completely gone now

you need to have thick hair until very late in life because no one reproduces in early life anymore, and it seems to be part of a trend that appeared long before dating apps

Hair is meaningless with out the face and other attributes to back it up.
[UWSL]It can hide things though. Had a .1 drop on photofeeler after shaving.[/UWSL]
Just had my long hair cut to a 1/4” buzz would probably get another little drop.
When it comes down to it though with out the proper proportions it doesn’t matter what your hair style is.

no please I can't anymore

This is such a sui fuel for me. I never knew a life with hair. My hair was taken from me when I was 18. It's fucking brutal and cruel. What the fuck am I supposed to do. It's fucking over. Gigachads go to normies when they bald. What the fuck do you think happens to incels when they bald? It just fucking gives u -10000000000000 in looks. Balding = truecel. I am truecel because I bald. Balding = automatic deathsentence. There is no worse shit that can happen to u than balding. I am getting scalp treatment if that doesnt cover it I might get a hair system installed because fuck getting a transplant that shit is incositent only works on those rich fags coz they shill out 40,000 for jew doctors.
What is a scalp treatment?

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life.

Balding can turn a chad into an incel. Bald is the second biggest falio next to being ethnic.

only as old as your hairline :feelsmage:

Fuck you all, I'm coping with Hollywood clickbait about how foids see some bald men as hot.

All I need to do is become a statusmaxxed a-list celebrity, and preferably ripped also. :lul:

Look at this shit their simps make:

Ec57bed439ba380aa999498d61689c1e

Anigif sub buzz 25744 1507491505 3

WickedCreativeCapeghostfrog size restricted

A the rock johnson

AbandonedPerfumedGrayfox size restricted

:feelskek: You guys are seriously overrating hair. Jaw >> hair
I know. Chad must have defined jawline. If you do not have a defined jaw you will never be chad till you get one. If you are bald but over 6'4 will be a weak falio,

my hair has gotten to eren yeager length almost. i will be planning my attack on los santos

Balding is so terrifying many baldcels can't actually accept or fathom that they are bald

View: https://youtu.be/Mm69S22fy3E

Tbh I am coping to a degree that balding isn’t as bad as you guys say because I can’t fucking handle it. With that said the face is made of so much more than hair on your head, so comments like hair = life take things a little too far imo.

Yeah, even though I'm disgusting looking fat turbo manlet already when my hair started thinning I freaked out, its equivalent of losing 5 inches of height.

Yeah so it’s not cut and dry, some ppl look better shaved and others look better keeping whatever hair they have left. Everybody have different skull-shapes and balding patterns/stages. It also depends on the environment, balding isn’t too bad in some settings because it makes you look older which can be useful at times

Last edited:

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
Balding can look nice too if you are attractive

Hopefully I’ll be safe from this: my maternal grandfather died at around 40 but he had full hair I believe, and my dad is well into his 40‘s and just balding a bit

I idea of being bald is terrifying.

Balding is fine if you are not a incel, everything is

Balding is fine if you are not a incel, everything is

Uh no. Just visit any hairloss message board. Endless stories of normies getting laid off or passed over in job promotions, breakups, changes in how everyone interacts with them all because of their hairloss & subsequent negative image it creates. Or how their dating life is up again when they wear a good hair system.
It simply never began for a baldcel.

Last edited:
I was not getting any pussy with a full head of hair so why should I care?

It's crazy how important the hairs on your head are as a man, probably even more important than face and height after seeing those photos.

It's crazy how important the hairs on your head are as a man, probably even more important than face and height after seeing those photos.

Man these balding threads blow up like nothing else.

I don't know. Yes I like my hair but all my life I was more worried about my ooogly looking face. That's the main thing. I feel that some people are exaggerating baking because the facial structure is already so poor. When that is the case, any other smaller issue is exacerbated for us.

View attachment 345106

View attachment 345105

View attachment 345104

View attachment 345103

View attachment 345102

View attachment 345099

View attachment 345096

View attachment 345101

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

View attachment 345097

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

View attachment 345114
I wonder what @mylifeistrash is doing now
extremely blackpilled and high IQ user

I’m Norwooding and it’s scarier than Stephen King books tbh. No words can describe the feelings of finding too much hair on your pillow every morning
I feel this. I'm a 5 on that scale and someone once said to me that my head looks like a knee. Everyone in the group was laughing, no one even considered the pain I have with this.