Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

ReturnOfSaddam @ReturnOfSaddam soymonkcel @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl



Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world



Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world



Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs



Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash



George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant



Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney



One of the most famous chefs in the world



One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper



And more examples





As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding



Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door













Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

 
Last edited:
IHateeWomen

IHateeWomen

Good Morning
★★★★
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Posts
322
Online
4d 6h 0m
ShySaxon said:
Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.

Bald can only be savaged by strong physical characteristics and facial hair. If the norwood reaper is knocking at your door and you don't have the genetics to produce strong facial hair plus time to gymaxx then you might as well rope. :feelsrope:
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,425
Online
143d 17m
nice thread man, this is what most hair loss treatment sites tell you, that there's all these popular men that massively reversed hair loss and that it couldn't have been anything other than a transplant

women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean
 
Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,111
Online
86d 7h 16m
Thread needs its own theme music
 
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,036
Online
21d 1m
Water is wet.
H20 is water
Wasser is water in german.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
8,028
Online
54d 11m
Last edited:
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,084
Online
95d 7h 55m
It makes you ugly as fuck unless you have a Chad skull and even then it would look better with hair.
 
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Posts
3,065
Online
23d 6h 31m
I’m Norwooding and it’s scarier than Stephen King books tbh. No words can describe the feelings of finding too much hair on your pillow every morning
 
F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,033
Online
20d 15m
Hair truly is life.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

View Ugly Men in your Area RIGHT NOW!
★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
4,831
Online
96d 23h 15m
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BALDINING IS A FUCKING KILLER I WANT TO OFF MYSELF.
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,527
Online
47d 6h 15m
Next time tag me and tell me to rope tbh
fuck my hair
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
ShySaxon said:
Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.
Or the Rock. You need to be good looking af and pretty tall and wide
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
nice thread man, this is what most hair loss treatment sites tell you, that there's all these popular men that massively reversed hair loss and that it couldn't have been anything other than a transplant

women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean
Yes but you also must be careful not to let anyone you've had a transplant or are on drugs like fin or minoxidil because people will judge you for it
ionlycopenow said:
It makes you ugly as fuck unless you have a Chad skull and even then it would look better with hair.
Yup, some very select people can pull off the bald look, but even they would look better with hair. Everyone loses looks points from balding
Subhuman Currycel said:
Next time tag me and tell me to rope tbh
fuck my hair
I will try to remember :feelsokman:
Quasimodocel said:
I’m Norwooding and it’s scarier than Stephen King books tbh. No words can describe the feelings of finding too much hair on your pillow every morning
For me it's going up to the mirror and seeing the recession get worse and worse week by week. It's like a virus spreading all over your head
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
12,312
Online
65d 23h 55m
I wonder if BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres has to say about this thread.
BlkPillPres said:
Just shave it wtf, this isn't rocket science

Its "Balding" that looks bad, not "Bald", again depends on how bad your face is, but if your face is so bad being bald looks terrible, you are too ugly to get a date with hair anyways lol
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
9,769
Online
117d 21h 15m
Imagine a lion without his mane. He would literally look like a lioness. That's how important hair is.

Clooney's hair was fine tbh ngl ded srs. He had a mature hairline that would have remained that way well into his late years.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,405
Online
125d 9h 23m
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck it's over :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
 
A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★★
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
1,878
Online
49d 9h 23m
Imagine balding and still getting acne pimples at the same time. I have this. Not a single day without a new pimple since being 6 years old.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
based_meme said:
Imagine a lion without his mane. He would literally look like a lioness. That's how important hair is.

Clooney's hair was fine tbh ngl ded srs. He had a mature hairline that would have remained that way well into his late years.
Yes Clooney was still really good looking. Because firstly such a slight recession isn't too bad, especially on an older man, and second he has a great face so it takes even more recession to bring such a face truly down

But it's really telling when such a rich, famous, good looking person feels the need to cover up his balding even when it's mild
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
9,769
Online
117d 21h 15m
Gymcelled said:
Yes Clooney was still really good looking. Because firstly such a slight recession isn't too bad, especially on an older man, and second he has a great face so it takes even more recession to bring such a face truly down

But it's really telling when such a rich, famous, good looking person feels the need to cover up his balding even when it's mild

Many doctors don't even consider NW2 in your late adulthood to be balding. It happens to literally everybody at some point. It's just a part of aging, like wrinkles. Obviously when it happens and how long into your late life you hang on to your hairline is all genetic.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
based_meme said:
Many doctors don't even consider NW2 in your late adulthood to be balding. It happens to literally everybody at some point. It's just a part of aging, like wrinkles. Obviously when it happens and how long into your late life you hang on to your hairline is all genetic.
I know, many doctors where i live refuse to prescribe fin if you aren't balding a lot already :feelsseriously:
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
9,769
Online
117d 21h 15m
Gymcelled said:
I know, many doctors where i live refuse to prescribe fin if you aren't balding a lot already :feelsseriously:

If the hair on the sides of your face are still vertical up to your hairline from the side profile, then he probably won't prescribe anything. The moment that visibly recedes is when you'll likely have the green light.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
based_meme said:
If the hair on the sides of your face are still vertical up to your hairline from the side profile, then he probably won't prescribe anything. The moment that visibly recedes is when you'll likely have the green light.
I'm NW2.5 or so and doctors (while on minox) and doctors think it's nothing
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
9,769
Online
117d 21h 15m
Gymcelled said:
I'm NW2.5 or so and doctors (while on minox) and doctors think it's nothing

What's your age?
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
based_meme said:
What's your age?
I'm past my mid 20s. The issue is I was NW1 like < 2 years ago
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
11,813
Online
142d 20h 51m
I'm not rich. But I will get it done
 
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Posts
9,769
Online
117d 21h 15m
Gymcelled said:
I'm past my mid 20s. The issue is I was NW1 like < 2 years ago

Then WTF is your doctor doing? WTF is he waiting for?
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
based_meme said:
Then WTF is your doctor doing? WTF is he waiting for?
They don't give a shit. I went online on forums for my country and lots of people reported the same thing. "fin is too dangerous", "balding isn't a health issue anyway", "you aren't even balding much" is what they say
 
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,884
Online
65d 15h 45m
BabyFuck McGirlsex said:
The Jordan Peterson Balding Pill destroyed me. Its over
Funny how he didn't just clean his room and wash his dick and take on reponsability to grow "confidence" like he preach. Looks like he needed very expansive surgery not to lose his "confidence"
 
K

Katashi

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Posts
340
Online
8d 1h 41m


From model to mehmet at the kebab shop.

Brutal, high iq norwood pill thread.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,909
Online
74d 17h 17m
Losing hair is brutal, i used to have dark really thick hair, i didnt let my hair grow to long and didnt wear hats/caps in fear of not losing hair and since 20 my hair is thinner and paler every year.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,759
Online
66d 23h 16m
holy shit, that was fucking brootal
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
The Abyss said:
Higher T = Bald quicker?
Yes but not by much. DHT and especially DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles play a much, much bigger role than test. Test doesn't attack the follicles much. But DHT is made from test so a higher test is somewhat correlated with more balding, but it's not the most important factor.

This is why plenty of low t soys go bald and plenty of high t chads don't go bald, test just isn't the main player in balding. Especially not at the physiological level

When you start roiding and get to supraphysiological levels of test things change though
 
P

poliglotalfs

Greycel
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
19
Online
14h 13m
It's so good have the full hair.
 
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Posts
3,477
Online
29d 2h 16m
FUCKITALLREEE said:
Funny how he didn't just clean his room and wash his dick and take on reponsability to grow "confidence" like he preach. Looks like he needed very expansive surgery not to lose his "confidence"
12 rules for life pill destroyed me
 
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Posts
2,471
Online
28d 4h 40m
just be yourself bro :lul:
 
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Posts
7,892
Online
47d 8h 2m
Now imagine how much of a nuke it was dropped on my life that I went bald at 18 and have always been too poor to afford a transplant. 26 now and have been in my room ever since 18. Guys kill themselves over baldness. This shit is life and death
 
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
86
Online
6d 18h 19m
I used to have very long hair so balding in my late 20s was a stab I really felt deeply.Almost everynight I dream of having my long hair again and when I wake up it's atrocious.With my long black hair I had a very good way to hide my craniofacial deformities that are now exposed for anyone to see.I was thinking about hair prosthesis.Here in Italy are a thing but the costs and mainteinance routines really discourage me.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
hoffnungstod said:
I used to have very long hair so balding in my late 20s was a stab I really felt deeply.Almost everynight I dream of having my long hair again and when I wake up it's atrocious.With my long black hair I had a very good way to hide my craniofacial deformities that are now exposed for anyone to see.I was thinking about hair prosthesis.Here in Italy are a thing but the costs and mainteinance routines really discourage me.
When i wake up i sometimes touch my hair and i'm immediately wide awake because of how thin it is
 
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Posts
2,471
Online
28d 4h 40m
trucel is some one whit this thing - baldcel manlet framecel retard/autism -
 
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Posts
3,790
Online
28d 11m
ReturnOfSaddam said:
Legendary thread. Hair truly is LIFE. I cannot believe that some people, even here, are so fucking stupid that they think balding is no big deal, or even more hilariously, that if you look bad bald then you looked bad to start with (which is entirely disproved in the OP JFL).

Hair loss should be treated as a medical problem. It's fucking ridiculous how countries with universal healthcare still treat balding as just a "cosmetic issue" which you have to pay for. Your appearance determines your entire fucking life. There is no bigger looks destroyer than male pattern balding. It needs to be EXTERMINATED.

>hurrr if ur incel why u care about hair duhh....
Because it's better to be a 4/10 than a fucking 0/10
 
Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

5'11.260" introvert longhaircel
★★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Posts
293
Online
2d 20h 43m
Good thing I have a shitton of hair
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,491
Online
41d 19h 40m
Gymcelled said:
"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

ReturnOfSaddam @ReturnOfSaddam soymonkcel @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

View attachment 345114
fucking brutal shit
 
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Posts
1,629
Online
72d 10h 10m
Gymcelled said:
"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

ReturnOfSaddam @ReturnOfSaddam soymonkcel @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world mylifeistrash @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

View attachment 345114
the balding swaps are absolute gold dust funny as hell

bravo
 
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
2,399
Online
8d 12h 4m
Yep. That's how I found my way to this site.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,042
Online
120d 19h 36m
KingChemist said:
Yep. That's how I found my way to this site.
The reaper guided you :feelsrope:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top