Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
This is such a sui fuel for me. I never knew a life with hair. My hair was taken from me when I was 18. It's fucking brutal and cruel. What the fuck am I supposed to do. It's fucking over. Gigachads go to normies when they bald. What the fuck do you think happens to incels when they bald? It just fucking gives u -10000000000000 in looks. Balding = truecel. I am truecel because I bald. Balding = automatic deathsentence. There is no worse shit that can happen to u than balding. I am getting scalp treatment if that doesnt cover it I might get a hair system installed because fuck getting a transplant that shit is incositent only works on those rich fags coz they shill out 40,000 for jew doctors.
Hop on hairsystems
I’m almost bald at 20 hahahaha it’s fucking over for me. I might actually kms when it’s all gone. I won’t be able to look in the mirror anymore. It’s hard enough now. It’ll be hard to find the motivation to keep living knowing that I’m doomed to loneliness forever. I’ll try to ignore the pain as long I can but fucking video games, anime and watching YouTube channels about history, my only copes left won’t be enough to fill the fucking void. I feel like crying. I feel like bawling my fucking eyes out on the floor fucking weeping how it’s not fair that my youthful looks are being taken away so early. I wouldn’t even be that unattractive with a full hairline I don’t care if that’s considered a fucking brag fact is I can’t pull off a bald look, this shit is killing me. Why now, why couldn’t it wait till my mid 30s like a more normal guy, every fucking man my age I see has a full youthful head of hair. I can’t even fucking look at a lad my age without thinking of it anymore without thinking of it. I can’t walk down the fucking street without fear of the wind blowing my hair aside and showing the world my heavily receding hairline too embarrassed to go to the fucking barber and ask him to help hide it, the fucking indignity of it all. I feel like god is spitting in my face.
Go for a hairsystem brocel :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Such an extreme level of brutality that I'm coming out of years of lurking for this.
A central component of the "hair plug" experience is hiding the fact that it isn't natural. I remember when Jordan Peterson hatred was peaking, the fact that he corrected his baldness was held against him just as much as his drug addiction if not more so.

People who don't know what really goes on could draw a parallel to women getting boob jobs, but it's not the same. Men don't actually care how big a girl's boobs are. It's only because they judge physical traits like this themselves, that they assume we hold them to the same standards.

But for us it's even worse than just being about looks. Because boob jobs are hated for looking fake, but hair plugs are hated just for being fake regardless of how it looks. That is a horrifying concept to me. Foids are like a cold alien AI scanning a creature's genome and seeing it as nothing but a sequence of data to idenfity faults in.

Actually made me feel better. My hair texture is kind of thick, which makes harder for me to go bald.

A guy once commented on my hair looking good. It's so bad that normies look at sub humans and get jealous of their hairline. "If only i has god tier hair"

women don't actually chase genetic superiority. If you took a bunch of Jews and instead of gassing them you gave them blue eyes, implant blonde hair, turn their facial features Arian, the same nazi worshipping women would then try to save a jew. They think using their horney brain 99.999% of the time unless they go into motherhood.

Germans should have replaced the ovaries and ball sacks of every person they captured. Make germans donate 1 and implant 1. Then you get a bunch of Arians that grow up inheriting jewish banks and financial infrastructure.

back to the main topic. Hair caused genocide, so obviously it's that important

just added dermarolling into my regimen today, a little bit hurtful but nothing unbearable, I may be coping but I hope I can recover some ground in my hairline

srsly my face harmony got OBLITERATED by my receeding hairline, even if I comb my shitty curly hair to disguise it I still get that look of a guy who's "about to go bald"

Actually made me feel better. My hair texture is kind of thick, which makes harder for me to go bald.
How old are you? If you're still young you could still go bald in the coming years tbh

just added dermarolling into my regimen today, a little bit hurtful but nothing unbearable, I may be coping but I hope I can recover some ground in my hairline

srsly my face harmony got OBLITERATED by my receeding hairline, even if I comb my shitty curly hair to disguise it I still get that look of a guy who's "about to go bald"
Sadly most of the ground is lost forever. You need transplants (or frauding with a hair system)

:feelsmage: it's disturbing isn't it? As ugly as you can be, balding always makes it so much worse
And balding only gets worse over time. At least when you're ugly but non balding you can sort of get used to your face.
But when you're balding you get uglier by the months/years

Sadly most of the ground is lost forever. You need transplants (or frauding with a hair system)

:feelsmage: it's disturbing isn't it? As ugly as you can be, balding always makes it so much worse
And balding only gets worse over time. At least when you're ugly but non balding you can sort of get used to your face.
But when you're balding you get uglier by the months/years
brutal :feelscry:

balding is the ultimate proof that god does not exist

Loosing hair makes you look older and older men aren't attractive. I started balding at around 16 due to father's genes and I can't count all the time I got bullied because of it

Loosing hair makes you look older and older men aren't attractive. I started balding at around 16 due to father's genes and I can't count all the time I got bullied because of it
Balding genes come from the X chromosome, as a male balding genes must come from your mom

Fin, duta, minox + HT or DEATH tbh tbh.

But yeah balding is pretty much the Devil and worst possible thing to happen. Your life ends not with women but also in your career, family, etc. Everyone starts taking shits on you, it's insane

Such an extreme level of brutality that I'm coming out of years of lurking for this.
A central component of the "hair plug" experience is hiding the fact that it isn't natural. I remember when Jordan Peterson hatred was peaking, the fact that he corrected his baldness was held against him just as much as his drug addiction if not more so.

People who don't know what really goes on could draw a parallel to women getting boob jobs, but it's not the same. Men don't actually care how big a girl's boobs are. It's only because they judge physical traits like this themselves, that they assume we hold them to the same standards.

But for us it's even worse than just being about looks. Because boob jobs are hated for looking fake, but hair plugs are hated just for being fake regardless of how it looks. That is a horrifying concept to me. Foids are like a cold alien AI scanning a creature's genome and seeing it as nothing but a sequence of data to idenfity faults in.
Women fake their hair all the time. Then they berate straight males having or hiding unmasculine/decline aging traits like baldness which is a sign of decreased male vigor and youth.

Foids who look very masculine go to great lengths frauding feminine features

Fin, duta, minox + HT or DEATH tbh tbh.

But yeah balding is pretty much the Devil and worst possible thing to happen. Your life ends not with women but also in your career, family, etc. Everyone starts taking shits on you, it's insane
You become a total joke

I'm serious when I say people started treating me even worse when i started balding. And when I started taking stuff to reverse balding, people starting treating me better (or rather less badly)

You can genuinely pin point it to that level

Women fake their hair all the time. Then they berate straight males having or hiding unmasculine/decline aging traits like baldness which is a sign of decreased male vigor and youth.

Foids who look very masculine go to great lengths frauding feminine features
Women fraud everything, hair is just one of those things. You could write entire books about the lengths they go to to fraud

Mogs me.

I'm already going bald at 22.
What Norwood? Get on some stuff before it's too late

Women fraud everything, hair is just one of those things. You could write entire books about the lengths they go to to fraud
Lining pocket books. If i was a smart man i would invest in make up for women that are really old. They will cling on to youth for as long as possible. They are basically walking cadavers and need makeup to put any kind of life back into their face.
plastic surgeons make bank of women. I would have a clinic that charges old women and aging ex Chads but give free makeover to ugly men.
making sub 3 men into normies or Chad lites so that women would be tricked into a relationship with them would be the ultimate revenge

I get gyno from 5ar inhibitors and shortness of breath from minoxidil, truly fucked

I never looked into the baldpill

Holy shit this is brutal. Condolences for the haircels. I wish you as much light in your life as is reflected by your forehead

it's insane how people can go from gopnik to a movie star with just a few centimeters of hairline

No idea

Have you tried topicals? They're usually not as bad in terms of side effects

Or you can try Eucapil and Alfatradiol, those are virtually side effect free
I got gyno from low dose topical duta
oral Fin might be worth a try, who knows
Or you can try Eucapil and Alfatradiol, those are virtually side effect free
will look into that, thx

Last edited:
I got gyno from low dose topical duta
oral Fin might be worth a try, who knows

will look into that, thx
Oral fin microdosed at .25mg still inhibits 50% of DHT and has little side effects tbh

My heart already flutters strangely from my panic disorder. Scared as hell of using Minox. All the strange things I've heard about it causing more skipped beats and raising your resting heart rate.
If it killed something I can't feel, like my liver, I'd gladly make the sacrifice.

My heart already flutters strangely from my panic disorder. Scared as hell of using Minox. All the strange things I've heard about it causing more skipped beats and raising your resting heart rate.
If it killed something I can't feel, like my liver, I'd gladly make the sacrifice.
Minoxidil messes with people who have heart conditions as it was originally a heart medication.

Idk if minox alternatives like stemoxydine do the same though.

Hair is life and I don't have it

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/2/2459.jpg?1524458666 [/UWSL]@mylifeistrash
Lebalding

BRUTAL

for those of us who havent met the reaper, whats the best way to take care of hair?

BRUTAL

for those of us who havent met the reaper, whats the best way to take care of hair?
Long term? Fin/Dut or something similar. You need to suppress the shit out of your DHT somehow. There are other alternatives but they're either weaker (Alfatradiol, ketoconazole), more expensive (Fluridil aka Eucapil), harder to get, or have unknown long term side effects (like RU58841).

You can also look into hair growth stimulants.
Minoxidil is the most powerful thing you can use short term (assuming you're not a non responder) but it doesn't stop hair loss, it merely boosts the fuck out of your hair. Minoxidil is a double edged sword tho as you'll lose everything once you get off it + it will make your body hairy(er). It might also age you faster through collagen reduction but there's no real evidence for that beyond a weak mechanistic hypothesis and some studies on petri dishes.

Microneedling your scalp also helps. Especially if you're using topicals

For fin' i strongly, strongly recommend microdosing it.

Legendary thread. Hair truly is LIFE. I cannot believe that some people, even here, are so fucking stupid that they think balding is no big deal, or even more hilariously, that if you look bad bald then you looked bad to start with (which is entirely disproved in the OP JFL).

Hair loss should be treated as a medical problem. It's fucking ridiculous how countries with universal healthcare still treat balding as just a "cosmetic issue" which you have to pay for. Your appearance determines your entire fucking life. There is no bigger looks destroyer than male pattern balding. It needs to be EXTERMINATED.

>hurrr if ur incel why u care about hair duhh....
Because it's better to be a 4/10 than a fucking 0/10
I would get on fin instantly I could care less about the side effects I’d rather have erectile dysfunction then go bald :smonk:.the only way you could look decent being bald is if you have a hyper masculine skull shape and facial features which 80 percent of men don’t have.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I would get on fin instantly I could care less about the side effects I’d rather erectile dysfunction then go bald :smonk:.the only way you could look decent being bald is if you have a hyper masculine skull shape and facial which 80 percent of men don’t have.:feelsjuice::smonk:
ED sides rate is like 1% of users and that's with bigger doses. If you microdose you're almost certainly fine

I was more scared of gyno and that never happened to me thankfully

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

you can finally get that hairstyle you always wanted :)

Very few people can pull off the bald look. Only guy I can think of right now is Stone Cold Steve Austin and even he looked like a Chad with his hair.
Jason Statham, Rock, Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis..... They have great skulls for bald haircut

Balding is tuff.

Good thing I have long hair. :feelzez:

I was more scared of gyno and that never happened to me thankfully
Did you get blood work before and after starting fin?
My estrogen is outside the reference range now. Not sure if it's something to worry about.
The only side effect (which I assume is because of fin and my change in hormones) is that my sweat smells really really weird.

Wow
DHT sensitivity and hormones are EVERYTHING. DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles is by far the most important factor

And imagine being immune to balding but simultaneously spreading the balding genes while discriminating extremely hard against balding men
Wow