Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Balding is so terrifying that almost every famous/rich person gets a hair transplant (HUGE COMPILATION)

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

One of the most famous chefs in the world

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

And more examples

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

Last edited:
Condoleances to all my balding brothers. The only thing I like about myself is my hair. Though it's not enough to get Becky in your bed anyway.
Haha, fuck that. I'm going to be as ugly as possible then. Fuck the world, fuck this superficial species. I'm bald, my front teeth are chipped in half, look at me world, look at me and go eat a dick.

Fuck it, I'm not getting a transplant ever, not even if I had the money. If I had the money I'd spend it on other shit, I'd rather fucking save it. Cause fuck it, pussy isn't important enough for me to spend 1 mother fucking dollar, fuck it all. Fuck this world.
High IQ

'balding ain't shit n****'

women are by now probably aware in some way that men can keep their hair if they really want to, with a lot of pain and spent cash, only makes them perceive balding men as even more inadequate and nasty and mean
goethe iq

Just clean your room bro, just be confident!

Yes and no. You need to be on fin or other DHT suppressors/anti androgens or else most of the grafts will fail

It works in the sense that with fin and a decent surgeon, most of your grafts will survive and after like 6-12 months they will start growing

The issue is not everyone has good donor areas. They go in the back of your neck and look for hair units with multiple hairs growing out. (you can have 2 to 5 hairs growing from a single unit) Some people have lots of great units in the back of their neck, some people don't.

Obviously if someone has lots of those juicy units of 3-5 hair, the result is going to be much better. But since surgeons always use those good units first, this also means that your future transplants will be less and less effective. So if you're balding severely it's over. If the first transplant was nowhere near good enough it's over.

And just in general it's painful (they drug you and you suffer for days, some people cant sleep because of the pain)

A literal prince became a JOKE because he lost his hair

View attachment 345225

View attachment 345226

View attachment 345227

View attachment 345228

View attachment 345231
Wow even bluepilled normies are blackpilled on baldness. That Should fucking say something
They are the exact same with the dickpill, which proved how real it is .
@Personalityinkwell @TallCelFag @Daydreamincel

Wow even bluepilled normies are blackpilled on baldness. That Should fucking say something
They are the exact same with the dickpill, which proved how real it is .
@Personalityinkwell @TallCelFag @Daydreamincel
It never began

I have to be honest, I have grown my hair back when I started working out and changed my diet.
I don't do that anymore, but it hasn't gone away.
Maybe that's cause I was actually nutritionally deficient or something.

I have to be honest, I have grown my hair back when I started working out and changed my diet.
I don't do that anymore, but it hasn't gone away.
Maybe that's cause I was actually nutritionally deficient or something.
The vast majority of people bald because of androgens (dht, test and others). In some rare cases people go bald for other reasons. This includes scalp issues like dandruff (inflammation damages the hair follicles) or pulling your hair too hard (happens to women)

And in some cases it can even be a B vitamin or zinc deficiency. Maybe that was your situation.

Or maybe your test crashed lmao

I have regrown most of my hairline through meds but I'm afraid it won't save me from the rope long term, my issues run deeper.

i'm a norwood 1 and i have been at least since i was 18. I'm scared shitless of going bald so i'm praying for some high IQ researchers to come up with a "real" solution.

Probably won't get prescribed finasteride because doctors here are super stingy with prescribing meds.

I heard microneedling is good shit and there's been a study on it, just gonna buy minoxidil and a dermaroller for now, that could at least stop any hairloss from occuring.

I have great hair. It was mostly always long because i never felt like paying to get it cut. It never fell out... I were a hats all the time too.

I used to shave my head every year to reaffirm my Buddhism. But then got hooked on the mullet.

Currently i enjoy the "removed ponytail" style of the mid-EVIL page-boy style. Because i mostly like the (k)night time.

Even though I'm more of a samurai.

Don't hat(e) me for having a full head of hare boyos! I wear glasses so any benefit it gives me gets pulled out with a glance!

Ryan Reynolds looks like the coomer meme lol

i'm a norwood 1 and i have been at least since i was 18. I'm scared shitless of going bald so i'm praying for some high IQ researchers to come up with a "real" solution.

Probably won't get prescribed finasteride because doctors here are super stingy with prescribing meds.

I heard microneedling is good shit and there's been a study on it, just gonna buy minoxidil and a dermaroller for now, that could at least stop any hairloss from occuring.
Hair boosters like minoxidil aren't good prevention methods. They're just good at maximizing your hair potential. If you want prevention you should get some sort of anti androgen. If you can't get fin and you want something with 0 side effects you can order alfatradiol online.
It's a german product with pretty much zero side effects. It's weaker than fin tho

Hair boosters like minoxidil aren't good prevention methods. They're just good at maximizing your hair potential. If you want prevention you should get some sort of anti androgen. If you can't get fin and you want something with 0 side effects you can order alfatradiol online.
It's a german product with pretty much zero side effects. It's weaker than fin tho
this alfatradiol thing sounds kinda good ngl, i don't use aggressive meds in general

I have regrown most of my hairline through meds but I'm afraid it won't save me from the rope long term, my issues run deeper.
damn, i would probably get a good confidence boost from better hair, i usually get one during the natural growth phase when hair is thickest

this alfatradiol thing sounds kinda good ngl, i don't use aggressive meds in general

damn, i would probably get a good confidence boost from better hair, i usually get one during the natural growth phase when hair is thickest
It's hydrophobic, the anti androgens cant go too deep without being neutralized and thus cant go systemic. It'll only act on your scalp. The only known side effects of alfatradiol are related to its alcohol solution. (some people get irritated skin and stuff like that)

It is weaker than fin tho. But people also underestimate alfatradiol because a study showed that 2% minoxidil (the usual dosage is 5% btw) was stronger than alfatradiol. So people mistakenly assume that alfatradiol is VERY weak.

The obvious mistake here is that alfatradiol is an anti androgen and not a hair growth stimulant. Hair growth stimulants beat all anti androgens in the short term (even fin and dut). The study only lasted a few months (3 i think?) so it's not exactly a fair assessment of alfatradiol's strength.

It's hydrophobic, the anti androgens cant go too deep without being neutralized and thus cant go systemic. It'll only act on your scalp. The only known side effects of alfatradiol are related to its alcohol solution. (some people get irritated skin and stuff like that)

It is weaker than fin tho. But people also underestimate alfatradiol because a study showed that 2% minoxidil (the usual dosage is 5% btw) was stronger than alfatradiol. So people mistakenly assume that alfatradiol is VERY weak.

The obvious mistake here is that alfatradiol is an anti androgen and not a hair growth stimulant. Hair growth stimulants beat all anti androgens in the short term (even fin and dut). The study only lasted a few months (3 i think?) so it's not exactly a fair assessment of alfatradiol's strength.
that sounds promising, shit's worth keeping in mind depending on how your hairline is going
just an aside, but minox didn't do much for me, maybe i was (am?) too young and healthy to need vasodilation, it must be androgens and stress
nizoral has also nuked my dandruff completely, but it doesn't seem to be much of a factor in how my hair is behaving, i'll see how that evolves too i guess

that sounds promising, shit's worth keeping in mind depending on how your hairline is going
just an aside, but minox didn't do much for me, maybe i was (am?) too young and healthy to need vasodilation, it must be androgens and stress
nizoral has also nuked my dandruff completely, but it doesn't seem to be much of a factor in how my hair is behaving, i'll see how that evolves too i guess
Some people are minoxidil non responders. Almost sure there was a study on several genes that influence your response to minoxidil. Some get amazing results from minoxidil, some none, and a lot are in between.

I’m almost bald at 20 hahahaha it’s fucking over for me. I might actually kms when it’s all gone. I won’t be able to look in the mirror anymore. It’s hard enough now. It’ll be hard to find the motivation to keep living knowing that I’m doomed to loneliness forever. I’ll try to ignore the pain as long I can but fucking video games, anime and watching YouTube channels about history, my only copes left won’t be enough to fill the fucking void. I feel like crying. I feel like bawling my fucking eyes out on the floor fucking weeping how it’s not fair that my youthful looks are being taken away so early. I wouldn’t even be that unattractive with a full hairline I don’t care if that’s considered a fucking brag fact is I can’t pull off a bald look, this shit is killing me. Why now, why couldn’t it wait till my mid 30s like a more normal guy, every fucking man my age I see has a full youthful head of hair. I can’t even fucking look at a lad my age without thinking of it anymore without thinking of it. I can’t walk down the fucking street without fear of the wind blowing my hair aside and showing the world my heavily receding hairline too embarrassed to go to the fucking barber and ask him to help hide it, the fucking indignity of it all. I feel like god is spitting in my face.

I’m almost bald at 20 hahahaha it’s fucking over for me. I might actually kms when it’s all gone. I won’t be able to look in the mirror anymore. It’s hard enough now. It’ll be hard to find the motivation to keep living knowing that I’m doomed to loneliness forever. I’ll try to ignore the pain as long I can but fucking video games, anime and watching YouTube channels about history, my only copes left won’t be enough to fill the fucking void. I feel like crying. I feel like bawling my fucking eyes out on the floor fucking weeping how it’s not fair that my youthful looks are being taken away so early. I wouldn’t even be that unattractive with a full hairline I don’t care if that’s considered a fucking brag fact is I can’t pull off a bald look, this shit is killing me. Why now, why couldn’t it wait till my mid 30s like a more normal guy, every fucking man my age I see has a full youthful head of hair. I can’t even fucking look at a lad my age without thinking of it anymore without thinking of it. I can’t walk down the fucking street without fear of the wind blowing my hair aside and showing the world my heavily receding hairline too embarrassed to go to the fucking barber and ask him to help hide it, the fucking indignity of it all. I feel like god is spitting in my face.
Have you tried fin? Minoxidil? Hair systems?
I can’t even fucking look at a lad my age without thinking of it anymore without thinking of it. I can’t walk down the fucking street without fear of the wind blowing my hair aside and showing the world my heavily receding hairline too embarrassed to go to the fucking barber and ask him to help hide it, the fucking indignity of it all. I feel like god is spitting in my face.
Fucking brutal i relate to this

Time to wigmaxx
Or you can get A transplant? But be warned that failed transplant will not only leave you uglier than you already are but poked with thousands of tiny little scars that make your head look absolutely disgusting and prone to infection

"Balding is nothing bro, hair isn't that important"

Stfu if it wasn't important rich men wouldn't be frauding like that with expensive and painful surgeries such as hair transplants.

Hair is everything, hair is LIFE. I have compiled many examples of various famous and powerful men to showcase this

From 7ft tall movie star giants, to handsome actors, to billionaires, to sports legends, to college professors, everyone fears the reaper. Everyone feels the need to fraud

@ReturnOfSaddam @soymonkcel

Thor Bjornsson, an almost 7ft tall man, who's the strongest man in the world as well as a movie star felt the need to get a transplant jfl

View attachment 345106

Lewis Hamilton, one of the best F1 drivers in the world

View attachment 345105

Nadal, one of the best tennis players in the world

View attachment 345104

Elon Musk, one of the richest man on earth ffs

View attachment 345103

Lebron James, one of the best basket ball players in the world @mylifeistrash

View attachment 345102

George motherfucking Clooney, one of the most famous, most handsome and most rich movie stars in the world felt like he needed a transplant

View attachment 345099

Matthew McConaughey, same deal as Clooney

View attachment 345096

One of the most famous chefs in the world

View attachment 345101

One of the most famous college professors in the world. Yes even academics fear the reaper

View attachment 345095

And more examples

View attachment 345098

View attachment 345100

As a bonus here are good looking celebrities shooped to look balding

View attachment 345097

Even the most handsome male models on earth look like shit when the reaper starts knocking on their door

View attachment 345108

View attachment 345109

View attachment 345110

View attachment 345111

View attachment 345112

View attachment 345113

Even literal monarchy is humiliated by the Reaper

View attachment 345114
And yet again, rich people are in easy mode.

It's over for baldcels.

I'm not showing any signs of balding yet and I am 29 this year. My father's side of family had good hair genes. My great grandfather on direct paternal lineage had a full head of hair in his 90th birthday party photo. People say that stress causes baldness, that man lived through 2 world wars in which 3 of his brothers died, the Irish war of independence, the Irish civil war and 20 years of the Irish troubles.

normies won't touch this blackpill with a ten foot pole

inb4 "only 16 year old girls care about hair, bro"

I am between roping or not just by balding alone. Imagine being a women and never having to worry about this shit, living in tutorial mode. And if for some reason you go bald because of a disease you can use a wig since it's socially acceptable for women to do it.

I'm not showing any signs of balding yet and I am 29 this year. My father's side of family had good hair genes. My great grandfather on direct paternal lineage had a full head of hair in his 90th birthday party photo. People say that stress causes baldness, that man lived through 2 world wars in which 3 of his brothers died, the Irish war of independence, the Irish civil war and 20 years of the Irish troubles.
DHT sensitivity and hormones are EVERYTHING. DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles is by far the most important factor

I am between roping or not just by balding alone. Imagine being a women and never having to worry about this shit, living in tutorial mode. And if for some reason you go bald because of a disease you can use a wig since it's socially acceptable for women to do it.
And imagine being immune to balding but simultaneously spreading the balding genes while discriminating extremely hard against balding men

Jason Statham left the chat

Fuck this site. :feelsrope:

If you were ugly and short before starting balding, then it's just the cherry on the cake. I'm balding. Yeah, that's shitty. But when I wasn't balding, I was an incel too.

Brutal

Last edited:
Non-surgical hair replacement is the best solution.