Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Balding = Disfigurement

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Nothing save for acid-facing destroys looks as much as balding does.

Even decent facial proportions get fucked since the framing effect of the hairline is gone. You‘ll look at least a decade older than you‘re actually are. Every normie with full hair will automatically mock you.

That‘s why many bald men larp as aggressive go-getters. Deep down they know that they‘re inferior to every guy with a full head of hair.

Seriously, the Norwood Reaper can even turn Chad into a normie.

Why the fuck do humans bald anyway? Almost every animal keeps its fur intact throughout its life.

Sry, buddy boyos just accidentally looked into a mirror and having an existential crisis right now. :feelscry:

Losing hair will DESTROY you

Balding is honestly not that bad if you have a masculine face. If you have a baby face though, balding will fuck you.

Losing hair is indeed disfigurement

Bald men have higher testosterone levels. Testosterone produces DHT which causes hair loss.

My hairloss is driving me crazy.

Indedd my frind just rope if bald:smonk::smonk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: