Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Baldcel former boxer ropes on livestream

To be rewarded in life, one must be good looking.

any footage of his live sui available?

Brutal, my sympathy goes out to that boxercel.

He had children, he's a normie, I don't care about him.

What was his method of extinction?

The story is garbage, just kept going on about other people commenting about him, not going into why he killed himself except in vague terms like depression.

Honestly this shit makes me want to fuck humanity, I'm stupid, but let's say I was a genius and could make science discoveries or heck, be a doctor saving hypocrites' lives, when I just only want one thing more than "awards" is a decent pussy for all that sacrifice.Nope, society run by monkey foids admire beauty over mindpower.
So If I was intelligent, i wouldn't be making efforts only to serve assholes. Instead I would create a deadly virus that could fuck every fucking one.

he had a wife. He has children. I think mental illness is the reason why he did that, not because he wasn't rewarded with a woman.

he had a wife. He has children. I think mental illness is the reason why he did that, not because he wasn't rewarded with a woman.
If he had a wife then he must of been separated.

I'm talking about people who don't get recognized even if they have made incredible efforts. Idk if that man was truecel.

Most likely died a virgin, used boxing as a way to feel like a man, couldn't handle the pressure, and roped. RIP poor baldcel.

The story is garbage, just kept going on about other people commenting about him, not going into why he killed himself except in vague terms like depression.
the average person can't actually empathize with mentally ill people. they sweep it under the rug with vague terms like that so they make virtue signalling normies the focus of the article. then they can get clout off his death and everyone can give themselves a pat on the back for how much they care, even though they didn't give a shit until he was dead

the average person can't actually empathize with mentally ill people. they sweep it under the rug with vague terms like that so they make virtue signalling normies the focus of the article. then they can get clout off his death and everyone can give themselves a pat on the back for how much they care, even though they didn't give a shit until he was dead
brootal

Oh no, Look for a therapist who definitely won't suck all your money and spend hours doing absolutely nothing and blaming you for all your problems, not society, and in the end, they say: well just cope.

His status got him his foid then she left because he was ugly :feelsrope: