Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bald soy cuck doesn't miss his hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-bald-truth-i-dont-miss-my-hair-8897350.html
But, get this, all you vain, coiffured, pimped up, mirror-gazing, hirsute preeners: if my hair was given back to me I would not want it. I AM HAPPY BEING BALD.
Soy

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Coping cuck. He cries himself to sleep every night.

its just cope, he's deluding himself

like this guy

would you really believe that he is happy?

Flash news: most of us don't give a flying fuck about hair and wouldn't care that much about being bald. Too bad, some other people are not of the same opinion and that's why we actually pay mind to this.

It's not like having hair will do much for him anyway.

Government should just let >nw3 baldcels NEET for the rest of their lives with disability
Flash news: most of us don't give a flying fuck about hair and wouldn't care that much about being bald. Too bad, some other people are not of the same opinion and that's why we actually pay mind to this.
> newsflash
Wojak reddit cuck

He is lying tbh. He wishes he still had his hair. It serves a lot of purposes besides looks.

if my hair was given back to me I would not want it. I AM HAPPY BEING BALD.
I'm not caring as much about my baldness anymore since I realized I'm old anyway and it wouldn't make that much difference but going as far as saying that is gigacope.

Baldcels are mentally ill. Face it.

Finasteride is a poison. So, people who are not taking pills to stop the balding process are not mentally-ill, and they are able to find copes and happiness.

This guy's fat. You can't be a fatass if you want to go bald. It makes you look like a thumb.

The cope is strong with this one