Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bags under my eyes

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
No matter how much I sleep, I still have bags under my eyes. How do I get rid of this shit? Before I figured it was because I didn't get enough sleep. But now I get plenty and they won't go away. Is it like a scar now? Will they be there for the rest of my life? Fuck

No matter how much I sleep, I still have bags under my eyes. How do I get rid of this shit? Before I figured it was because I didn't get enough sleep. But now I get plenty and they won't go away. Is it like a scar now? Will they be there for the rest of my life? Fuck
Dont worry about them, They dont matter

I think you can inject filler to get rid of them
Also this if your already sub 5 getting rid of a small fixable issue like eye bags isn't going to change that

I think you can inject filler to get rid of them

Also this if your already sub 5 getting rid of a small fixable issue like eye bags isn't going to change that
Mainly as a looking for work thing. Going into an interview, if I look like I don't sleep, I'm probably not getting a job

Mainly as a looking for work thing. Going into an interview, if I look like I don't sleep, I'm probably not getting a job
Sleep on the job

Do you have a downward growth jaw? It can cause your skin to stretch down, giving you dark eyebags. At least that's the case for me.

Do you have a downward growth jaw? It can cause your skin to stretch down, giving you dark eyebags. At least that's the case for me.
Not sure, haven't spoke to a dr

Pretty much. Just how life works. Either that or die. Tbh death isn't too bad of an option
1e2ca809d70daa0e20a7dfb791e0fd75 3511908297

MeAnwhile dudes like this is smashing your oneitis

I'm the same had them since I was a child. Just more proof of my incel status.