Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Bad things only happen to you because you're a bad person

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normies always argue we can't make friends because we're naturally bad people and bad things happen to us for the same reason. How does that logic make sense? So apparently bad things happened to us as children because we were bad people? Could you say the same for children who experience abuse? Their logic is mindless and braindead. Normies aren't good at as they believe they are. They just want an excuse to be violent and hate someone and when they tell themselves we're completely evil they can unleash as much hatred upon us as possible. Just judging by the way they use gay as an insult you can tell none of their morals matter.

i hate normoids so much its unreal i will kill every single normoids in sight oh my god i feel so rage watching normoids screech on the streets :reeeeee:

It’s always that retarded response. But they can’t understand from our perspective because they do not face shit treatment from being ugly. They just gaslight us.

Toilets are the worst, these whores can’t understand the treatment sub5 males get.

i hate normoids so much its unreal i will kill every single normoids in sight oh my god i feel so rage watching normoids screech on the streets :reeeeee:
Be careful what you say online but yes I hate them too. I can't stand their gaslighting and their condescending attitude when all they do is mimic what they're told.

I'm not a bad person.

It’s always that retarded response. But they can’t understand from our perspective because they do not face shit treatment from being ugly. They just gaslight us.

Toilets are the worst, these whores can’t understand the treatment sub5 males get.

Remember physically attractive people are more likely to believe in a just world so it's likely most foids who are now seen as attractive and normies who get at least one relationship do believe the world is fair.

Normies always argue we can't make friends because we're naturally bad people and bad things happen to us for the same reason. How does that logic make sense? So apparently bad things happened to us as children because we were bad people? Could you say the same for children who experience abuse? Their logic is mindless and braindead. Normies aren't good at as they believe they are. They just want an excuse to be violent and hate someone and when they tell themselves we're completely evil they can unleash as much hatred upon us as possible. Just judging by the way they use gay as an insult you can tell none of their morals matter.
The funny thing is that. the world is full of examples of how being a bad person, or a tyrant benefits you or guarantees you impunity after years of torturing amd murdering innocent people.

this guy, for example, was released after being sentenced to life imprisonment, but he spent less than 4 years in prison.

and his son was released too

when people are bad and they get a lot of power, it is almost impossible to judge them, some dictators and drug traffickers simply live happy lives out of prison, without their evil acts involving companies or politicians.

Last edited:
when they tell themselves we're completely evil they can unleash as much hatred upon us as possible
This.

This is called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehumanization and is part of social indoctrination to see members of other tribes as non-human.

In fact, did you know that most jungle dwelling tribes' names mean simply "person" in the native language? The researchers ask the tribe how they call themselves, and they answer "person" or "human" in their own language, meaning that other tribes are not quite human, are more like beasts. The same way jews view the goyim.

The same thing happen in mainstream culture. If our worth in mainstream culture is based on how much sex we have, therefore non-sexhavers get hostile treatment by default, after all we're not like them.

The funny thing is that. the world is full of examples of how being a bad person, or a tyrant benefits you or guarantees you impunity after years of torturing amd murdering innocent people.

this guy, for example, was released after being sentenced to life imprisonment, but he spent less than 4 years in prison.

and his son was released too

when people are bad and they get a lot of power, it is almost impossible to judge them, some dictators and drug traffickers simply live happy lives out of prison, without their evil acts involving companies or politicians.
Yep, the idea that bad people always get just punishment is just a fairy tale.

This.

This is called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehumanization and is part of social indoctrination to see members of other tribes as non-human.

In fact, did you know that most jungle dwelling tribes' names mean simply "person" in the native language? The researchers ask the tribe how they call themselves, and they answer "person" or "human" in their own language, meaning that other tribes are not quite human, are more like beasts. The same way jews view the goyim.

The same thing happen in mainstream culture. If our worth in mainstream culture is based on how much sex we have, therefore non-sexhavers get hostile treatment by default, after all we're not like them.
Exactly, this is also a method to make sure that in war soldiers don't get used to killing people and deprogram their sense of remorse by making them view enemies as nonhuman.

Incels are the best and chilliest people i know real life normies are heartless yet they slay on everything

Incels are the best and chilliest people i know real life normies are heartless yet they slay on everything
Exactly, incels are loyal friends while normies will stab you in the back to fit in if you're acting weird.

Everyone is bad. It's pointless to say things like that.

In this world the bad people run the world. Epstein’s island is a good example of this

Bad person = Bad maxilla or jawline teehee

Has nothing to do with logic obviously. Thinking that "everyone to whom bad shit happens probably deserves it" and vice versa saves a lot of brain power for a normie, so they don't have to think or face any horrible and cruel realizations like the world not being a fairy tail operating on absolute equal justice for everyone, it's easier to keep thinking that it is and post stupid shit on Cucktears with other retards agreeing with you to reinforce the belief. And they don't care if this logic is flawed since the truth isn't valuable to normies, it's all about emotional comfort

Has nothing to do with logic obviously. Thinking that "everyone to whom bad shit happens probably deserves it" and vice versa saves a lot of brain power for a normie, so they don't have to think or face any horrible and cruel realizations like the world not being a fairy tail operating on absolute equal justice for everyone, it's easier to keep thinking that it is and post stupid shit on Cucktears with other retards agreeing with you to reinforce the belief. And they don't care if this logic is flawed since the truth isn't valuable to normies, it's all about emotional comfort

yep and it is usually us that gets it. I cannot wait to die