Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion bad relationship with mother = rough life

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
you're in for a rough life if you even have a slightly turbulent relationship with your mother, especially starting out at an early age.

society seems to almost deify women. so if you don't get along with your mother, ppl can see that and see you as some sort of outcast, trouble maker, miscreant, whatever, and make sure to see you with contempt and even bully you.

it's like they see women as capable of doing no wrong, so they always assume you're in the wrong if you have a bad relationship with your cunting mother.

This is wrong but i wont go into detail

I had a relatively decent relationship with my step grandmother as she was basically a mother figure. However, theres a lot of times where she’d go on a power trip and we’d clash. Otherwise, yeah… I have no problem reaching out to her, and she reaches out to me, as I’m one of the few, if not the only, grandkid or person who listens to her when she’s having a hard time or something.

Mom is a different story. I’m rather distant with her. I don’t really talk to her much, despite living with her and her cuck husband. They’re rather cold towards me most of the time, and just watch TV, fuck, and play their video games. Hell… they’re loud as fuck!!!

Kinda makes it easier for me to commit the act and just “check out” to the dreamworld. If only I could complete my method.

this is true in my case

absolutely, cant wait for mom to die, i wont even go to the funeral, i will eat pizza that day.

Can’t wait till the bitch dies so I can smoke a massive joint and ash it on her grave

Nah my moms the most supportive person in my life and im still an autistic trainwreck

you're in for a rough life if you even have a slightly turbulent relationship with your mother, especially starting out at an early age.

society seems to almost deify women. so if you don't get along with your mother, ppl can see that and see you as some sort of outcast, trouble maker, miscreant, whatever, and make sure to see you with contempt and even bully you.

it's like they see women as capable of doing no wrong, so they always assume you're in the wrong if you have a bad relationship with your cunting mother.
That's me. :feelshehe:

I hate my pos scum pathetic excuse of a "mother".
She always treated me like trash and beat the fuck out of me when i was a kid.

I’ve always looked down on my mother. She’s irresponsible with money, spends all of her funds on beer, and has a drunk meltdown about how she’s a victim for the problems she causes every week while pulling disgusting physiological warfare with everyone she knows while abusing and manipulating my dad. She’s a pathetic waste of breath