Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad news if you are double vaxxed

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
system upload boot virus

What people think is the cure is actually making them sick. :feelsdevil:
We really live in Orwellian times

What people think is the cure is actually making them sick. :feelsdevil:
We really live in Orwellian times
Yeah very true.

I read on the news that the German government want to replace doctors, nurses and care workers in Germany with Indians. I suppose the west want to replace their expensive workers with way cheaper workers and the vaccine is a perfect excuse to do it. The best part is that it will be vaccinated Germans encouraging the government to not allow the people to work but when their wages begin falling because of cheap workers then they will blame foreigners instead of themselves:bluepill:

All they need is an old fashioned bloodletting or some leeches....

I wish people would just go back to (((tried and true))) early medical procedures.

XD

I got Vaxxed, Fuck Yeah!

Subscription immune systems. Nuremburg Trials 2.0 when?
Bra how should I know when the trials begin?

Obviously the sheeple first need to die off because every time pure bloods want to hang the cops and politicians it is the sheeple who protect them. I suppose 2-3 years then its all systems go and the cops, politicians and bill Gates of this world will be hanged i suppose

Obviously the sheeple first need to die off because every time pure bloods want to hang the cops and politicians it is the sheeple who protect them. I suppose 2-3 years then its all systems go and the cops, politicians and bill Gates of this world will be hanged i suppose
I can't wait. :smonk:

i am vaxxed twice with Sinopharm

I got Vaxxed, Fuck Yeah!

So you're 290lbs and now you've poisoned your heart?

I feel sorry for your heart.

Lifefuel.

Enslave femoids while we're at it. Of the few unvaxxed people around, the majority are blackpilled.

All they need is an old fashioned bloodletting or some leeches....

I wish people would just go back to (((tried and true))) early medical procedures.
Right. Hire the barber to chop off some stuff

Got forced to take it
Wouldn't honestly care if I peacefully died overnight tbh if anything it would be a pleasure. But if this means normies and foids get fucked in the ass that just makes it 200 times better.

Enslave femoids while we're at it. Of the few unvaxxed people around, the majority are blackpilled.
Pure bloods have to begin prepping. It is only a matter of time untill the sheeple get jealous and take out their frustrations on pure bloods because their(sheeples) immune systems are failing.

Pure bloods will have to hide out some where for a year starting from next year October or so. At least thats what I think