Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bad boy gets teen girls pregnant while you rot

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
The creatures known as "bad boys" pump and dump these young dumb girls and leave them to be single mothers (therefore helping create incels - we all know how bad single motherhood is). Sad and disturbing shit. Everything is wrong here

View: https://youtu.be/j9a1I5CXR78
he also got her friend pregnant fyi :lul::lul::lul:

jfl i hate life and toilets

I was playing pokemon in the lunch room at this age

those are some ugly white people:feelswhat:

Only reason he gets foids is he’s a TallFag

Are you saying you mog this guy?:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelswhat:

If I was his height fuck yeah

But he might still mog me on the jbw idk I’ve never been tall :feelsrope:

That baby will be the top postmaxxer of .co in 2035

That's not the only reason
This is clearly a trashy guy who doesn't give a single shit about her, and is only using her as a cumdumpster.
I know a lot of people here think women are not attracted to "personality", but that is false. Women are attracted to piece of shit men who possess Dark Triad personality traits, because they want to feel dominated and controlled. If you have empathy or care for girls, they will feel disgusted by you. If you show emotional weakness, they will leave you

That's not the only reason
This is clearly a trashy guy who doesn't give a single shit about her, and is only using her as a cumdumpster.
I know a lot of people here think women are not attracted to "personality", but that is false. Women are attracted to piece of shit men who possess Dark Triad personality traits, because they want to feel dominated and controlled. If you have empathy or care for girls, they will feel disgusted by you. If you show emotional weakness, they will leave you

Maybe

Most darktriademaxxers already have some physical attractive thing about them

Like the guy in the video has his height

"Just have a good personalty bro. :soy:"
If retardation was a fatal disease, It would not exist.

Maybe

Most darktriademaxxers already have some physical attractive thing about them

Like the guy in the video has his height
I guess so
But I think it depends
For some high school punk, sure
But if it's a statusmaxxed thugmaxxed draktriadmaxxed member of a drug cartel? I think looks won't matter much then

btw darktriadmaxxing :lul: bro I don't think I could gain dark triad traits even if I wanted, that's something you're born with and/or shaped during childhood, no?

those are some ugly white people:feelswhat:

Massive Fucking Cope

That's a legitimate normie, while you're inkell

You still have alot to learn if you can't tell the difference between you and him
Are you saying you mog this guy?:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelswhat:
He doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying, just another case of someone who doesn't know how to rate.

Massive Fucking Cope

That's a legitimate normie, while you're inkell

You still have alot to learn if you can't tell the difference between you and him

He doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying, just another case of someone who doesn't know how to rate.

He’s ugly to me so is the foid

Hes got a weak jaw/chin and an uneven face

He’s def a normie due to his height though

He’s ugly to me so is the foid

Hes got a weak jaw/chin and an uneven face

He’s def a normie due to his height though
Let me see your face :feelswhat:

I'm 90% sure that if he was your height
He would still facially mog you
And still get laid

The foid is a 4/10. To you she may be ugly, to others on here, she may good enough for their tastes.

Now this is bothering me. Fuck this shit.

Bro they're hicks. Hicks are hyperpromiscuous. combine this with at least a average face and they will fuck like rabbits with no protection.

I guess so
But I think it depends
For some high school punk, sure
But if it's a statusmaxxed thugmaxxed draktriadmaxxed member of a drug cartel? I think looks won't matter much then

btw darktriadmaxxing :lul: bro I don't think I could gain dark triad traits even if I wanted, that's something you're born with and/or shaped during childhood, no?
Personality is Genetic

What a punchable face that dipshit has

I get how seeing cute teen romance stuff could be depressing but this couple is trashy as fuck, I do not envy them at all. when I fantasize about my ideal life it does not involve getting a fat 16 year old trailer park girl pregnant

I get how seeing cute teen romance stuff could be unpleasant but this couple is trashy as fuck, I do not envy them at all. when I fantasize about my ideal life it does not involve getting a fat 16 year old trailer park girl pregnant
It's not about wanting to have that type of relationship. It's the fact that this fucker is spreading his genes and creating single moms while I will never be able to have a teen wife and make babies with her that is infuriating

It's not about wanting to have that type of relationship. It's the fact that this fucker is spreading his genes and creating single moms while I will never be able to have a teen wife and make babies with her that is infuriating
Its over, no one will ever want us, not as teens, and not when are 20, 30, or while we rope.

that 16 year old bad boy has achieved more in his life than this entire forum combined

I’m not envious of teen fathers jesus christ

bad boy = young chad

I hate this type of man more than ı hate Chads or foids in general
They pump and dump foids,emotionally manipulate them and generally treat them like shit then get rid of them like a toilet paper after wiping their ass with them.
Then these same foids become angry and aggressive against all man in general

Imagine having babies that soon, you're basically throwing your life away.

The creatures known as "bad boys" pump and dump these young dumb girls and leave them to be single mothers (therefore helping create incels - we all know how bad single motherhood is). Sad and disturbing shit. Everything is wrong here

View: https://youtu.be/j9a1I5CXR78
he also got her friend pregnant fyi :lul::lul::lul:

The way she doesn't even care about being in the man's life, bearing his son, ..sad. The dude isnt even a Chad, he's just low inhib & it gave her tingles. She's basically an npc if she didn't even think about safe sex at that age.

Put it on the baby

How tall is he?

remember it's all about personality guys. you are incel because you are toxic and dont respect women.

:feelsbadman: