Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Backwards hatmaxx

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I rarely wear hats, just a ball cap when I’m spending time outside and need to keep the sun out of my eyes. Well recently I was wearing one and flipped it around backwards to put contacts in, and caught myself in the mirror. I look significantly better with the backwards ball cap vs front facing ball cap and even no hat.

Can you guys try this and report back? I’m curious if will work for all or just some. Now it’s not dramatic enough to get me to ascend but I do for sure look better with backwards hat.

I look significantly worse wearing a ball cap backwards, I’d rather wear it forward to help cover my face :feelsthink:

I rarely wear hats, just a ball cap when I’m spending time outside and need to keep the sun out of my eyes. Well recently I was wearing one and flipped it around backwards to put contacts in, and caught myself in the mirror. I look significantly better with the backwards ball cap vs front facing ball cap and even no hat.

Can you guys try this and report back? I’m curious if will work for all or just some. Now it’s not dramatic enough to get me to ascend but I do for sure look better with backwards hat.
I look like a monkey with any sort of hat on

No hat is better than retard hat style

I also look much better with backwards hat, but i never do it because my boomer dad wanted to kill me whenever i did that even as a kid. You can see emba above me shares the same sentiment as my dad, not surprising with them both being the same age :feelshaha:

Also normies nowadays associate a hat with trying to cover up your norwood, so if youve got a good hairline youre prob better off with no hat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back