Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back when I was in college, sluts infiltrated the men's bathroom. I'm done with the lack of accountability from FEMINISTS

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
This happened every Friday/Saturday night. Stupid drunk sluts in the men's bathroom, where men were showering, but meanwhile, I got yelled at by the administration for walking past a sorwhority house late at night while I was walking to Taco Bell.

Like, why? If I went into your bathroom where you guys were showering, I would have been lucky to only be expelled instead of being put on the sex offenders registry. But you whores can invade our private space and suffer no consequences.

I'm done with the lack of accountability from feminists. You guys need to clean up your act ASAP, otherwise, when President Trump wins again in 2024, he's going to send all of you cocksuckers to Guantanamo where you belong.

why did they do that, did they come to see Chads

why did they do that, did they come to see Chads
Either that or they were too lazy to walk a flight of stairs to their own bathroom. Females have far grosser bodies than we do, they are embarrassed by their disgusting period farts.

Feminism MUST be replaced with Androcentrism

I would show up with my hairy chest when they come

Clown school you went to.

Feminism MUST be replaced with Androcentrism
Feminism is Satanic and cartoonishly evil and horribly destructive of our society and dignity.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

nowadays foids are infiltrating homo apps

Rules for thee " but Not for me "

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6