Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back in my PUA phase, I used to believe that MOGGING had to do with my personality

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
A dude would be the "amog" due to his personality - or game.

I literally couldnt see the physical part of it.

I'd think things like "he's the amog because he's the prize, he isn't needy, he's playful with her, he's a good story teller, I gotta emulate all that".

The catch : any story told by Chad is by definition captivating. Also, they do have fascinating lives with unlimited cool stories to tell.

You guys had that phase too ?

the first thing girls on tinder notice is your personality

sorry inkwell you just need to work on your mindset

the first thing girls on tinder notice is your personality

sorry inkwell you just need to work on your mindset

I only took 4 showers today. Maybe I need to get a 3rd haircut.

I used to believe in all that shit too but especially in confidence. :feelshaha:

Ahh man PUA is legit or rather red pill is but it only works and is useful for Chad if he wants a relationship and to keep said relationship.

For guys like us it’s just more useless knowledge we can’t do anything with except make water is wet posts here. :feelsokman:

Just hold frame bro you will mog chad

I used to believe in all that shit too but especially in confidence. :feelshaha:

Ahh man PUA is legit or rather red pill is but it only works and is useful for Chad if he wants a relationship and to keep said relationship.

For guys like us it’s just more useless knowledge we can’t do anything with except make water is wet posts here. :feelsokman:
:feelskek:

It's like marketing advice that would work only for mcdonalds and coca cola, meanwhile your small car repair shop is struggling to turn a profit.

Sadly yes, especially during my high testosterone nofap COPEfidance days 4-5 years ago. Back then i never realized the importance of looks and blindedly followed these clown's advices, only to be met with disgusted looks and laughed at. My dumbass lack of conciousness and low IQ thought i was just being tested. Thank God i found the blackpill in late 2020, otherwise i'd keep living in delusions.

Yeah, I thought about game, projecting confidence, not texting much to avoid seeming needy and texting only for logistics. It's such bullshit I even wonder how the red pill took off and the time

Yeah, I thought about game, projecting confidence, not texting much to avoid seeming needy and texting only for logistics. It's such bullshit I even wonder how the red pill took off and the time
(((jews)))

it was popularized to the wider public by (((neil strauss))), it was a plot to deceive vulnerable young males left behind by an era of feminism

it is the bluepill's controlled opposition

(((jews)))

it was popularized to the wider public by (((neil strauss))), it was a plot to deceive vulnerable young males left behind by an era of feminism

it is the bluepill's controlled opposition
I know, but looking back with what's known today I do wonder how all of it could even happen. I guess women being shallow is new knowledge, which is weird, because it's so blatant.

Good point about the red pill being the controlled opposition.

You guys had that phase too ?
Everyone had it at some point, even a greycel like me. Redpill delusion comes before blackpill, always. Only people who have no success with women seek out redpill/bluepill content, it gives us a reason for our failures and hope to change. Only after all that pointless work you realize that the cards are stacked against you and that there is no way out of it. No way to cheat the system.

And then you get blackpilled or you double down on your coping and never wake up because its too painful.

I used to think that girls ghosted me because they were playing hard to get or that I was being too clingy. I thought that girls liked to play games with me, when in reality they just didn't find me attractive. Just look at any chadfish video, girls will text you non stop if they find you attractive, they would never ghost chad, even if he says the most fucked up shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back