Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Back in middle school, I used to make fun of a supervisor who was a REAL Truecel with other normies and I have been regretting ever since.

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★★★
The haunting past memories of all the injustice I've undergone in my life and how i still have always managed keep it silent and untold in front of my family as well as still remaining a kind innocent being in front of obvious oppressors reminds me every single day how strong I am mentally.

However, my brains still reminds me of sometimes where I could be a real fucking piece of shit, and it haunts me as hardly as the rest of my trash living life (even though the amount of injustices that were inflicted to me entirely outruns to oblivion the ones I inflicted, if we even can call them injustice).

For example, when I was 12 yo, there was a new supervisor who came to school and he was really extremely ugly. He really had the perfect face of someone who would rot here : tall and very thin, semi-bald, nerd square glasses, bumps all over the face, and the cherry on top is that he had a nerve disablement on his mouth causing him to constantly, uncontrollably and widely smile. And his mouth was literally stuck like this : :feelshaha:.

This last physical characteristics I quoted about him made him the principal bully target of all norm-fags, and hell kids can be really fucking evil and cruel.

I am diagnosed autistic, ADHD and BPD at the same time, and I've always been alone, hated and spoken shit on, I have genuinely 0 self esteem and I never did have, I also never had a personality. When I was young and immature at this age, I wasn't aware of all that incel and black pill stuff, I was simply blue pilled just like every other kids, so my only way of socializing with people was to mindlessly mimic their behavior and go their way to melt into the crowd. And that implied of the most horrific act I've made in my life : participating to making fun of a wizardcel with my own rejectors. Worst thing is when he once saw me imitate his broken smile while I entered the class and he just didn't react at all. Days later we heard that he left the school, I never ever heard about him after that...

Go ahead, fellowcels. Insult me, detract me, make me regret, punish me, even mods, ban me for a few days if necessary. But when I came to self-realization, I've completely tortured myself mentally for months over what I've done and I never ever made fun of someone ever again and one thing is certain: If it all happened with the self-awareness I have now, I would probably be the only one in the room not laughing about him and I would even have come talk to him like he's a real friend.

Guillaume, if you're still alive and even better, on this site watching this low-quality self-loathing thread,

I fucking deeply apologize for everything.

you were an autistic 12 year old
don't worry about it too much

I understand
I didn't bully wizardcels directly but I did try to blend in with the normshits

I've never been to the bully's side, it was all a misunderstanding
I know, I'm just being silly. I can relate tbh, I remember some occasions of me being mean to somebody who didn't deserve it, and I still wish I could find those people and apologize sometimes :fuk:

Average greynigger in 2024.

Hey greynigger

Most of us would have done the same thing if they were given the opportunity as kids.
We just happens to be the target because of our genes and they happened to be the oppressor for the same reason

I know, I'm just being silly. I can relate tbh, I remember some occasions of me being mean to somebody who didn't deserve it, and I still wish I could find those people and apologize sometimes :fuk:
Unfortunately its just human nature. Human beings by default are just shitty to each other. Kids don't have that much empathy yet, and even worse, some retards don't even develop that empathy in their adulthoods either

Meditation helps one to be more mindful and not commit these acts against other people