Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Back from work. My experience for my first time wageslave job.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
As I posted, I'm now wageslaving as a warehouse employee of a company. The place is filled with so many incel tier men. It's fucking insane. Turns out some are lnaky tall soy filled men and of course some manlets like me, so I wasn't painfully mogged. It was still brutal, I also got my first paycheck, but my coworkers were talking about why they never had a gf in their life because their good looking hr manager managed to bang with a HR receptionist foid, jfl, and these are coming from balding 24 year olds who look like they are 70. Yes these coworkers are basically bluepilled soyboys who are ungodly greasey looking, jfl this was from my first week. To top it off, they have anime waifus and claim to be virgin but not incel in a joking manner. I kept my mouth shut and looked like this for the whole week. BOU which is blackpilled oriented universe. Did I forget they host gamer nights? mario kart 8 tournaments, smash, eldin ring and lost ark? The plight of men is fucking real and I'm just now getting a daily reminder of the fates of these ignorant bastards

Attack On Titan No GIF by iQiyi

Last edited:
get that bag brocel

Filthy insects.
SmileFullOfDeath

As I posted, I'm now wageslaving as a warehouse employee of a company. The place is filled with so many incel tier men. It's fucking insane. Turns out some are lnaky tall soy filled men and of course some manlets like me, so I wasn't painfully mogged. It was still brutal, I also got my first paycheck, but my coworkers were talking about why they never had a gf in their life because their good looking hr manager managed to bang with a HR receptionist foid, jfl, and these are coming from balding 24 year olds who look like they are 70. Yes these coworkers are basically bluepilled soyboys who are ungodly greasey looking, jfl this was from my first week. To top it off, they have anime waifus and claim to be virgin but not incel in a joking manner. I kept my mouth shut and looked like this for the whole week. BOU which is blackpilled oriented universe. Did I forget they host gamer nights? mario kart 8 tournaments, smash, eldin ring and lost ark? The plight of men is fucking real and I'm just now getting a daily reminder of the fates of these ignorant bastards

stem are even full of incels

Why do so many of them turn to soy-fueled, blue-pilled beliefs? If more men were willing to face the true evil nature of foids and their godawful sexual selection, we might be able to make a difference in the world. Instead, they're all content staying on the blue pill plantation. :lasereyes:

Yes...I'm grateful to have state aid and credit.

Wage-slaving is simply not feasible for Aspies.

.......................and here i am thinking of finally getting a job to meet a foid

I don't think I'd be able to last at my job for more than a few days if it too had nothing but men

Why do so many of them turn to soy-fueled, blue-pilled beliefs? If more men were willing to face the true evil nature of foids and their godawful sexual selection, we might be able to make a difference in the world. Instead, they're all content staying on the blue pill plantation. :lasereyes:
Because why bother? is not like you can magically become handsome, better to enjoy escapism.

Because why bother? is not like you can magically become handsome, better to enjoy escapism.
They could at the very least not be hostile toward us for just believing what the science proves, though.

They could at the very least not be hostile toward us for just believing what the science proves, though.
I've a friend like this, he's almost an exact carbon copy of me. But waay soyer, i tried talking about the importance of height to him. His response to all i had to say was, "Maybe you're just too insecure about your height" he's 5'4 like me jfl. They are too stuck up in their beliefs and place them too close to their ego, so when you deny their thinking, it's like you deny them. So they go REEEEE.

The globohomo feminist propaganda created so many incels-in-denial. It's weird to watch them experience the blackpill yet reject it. We need the Rumbling.
Screenshot 20220408 055411  01

.......................and here i am thinking of finally getting a job to meet a foid

I don't think I'd be able to last at my job for more than a few days if it too had nothing but men
Most women work in HR or low paying service industry jobs.

If you aren't getting into one of those then don't get your hopes up.

The feminist dream:feelswhat:

I've a friend like this, he's almost an exact carbon copy of me. But waay soyer, i tried talking about the importance of height to him. His response to all i had to say was, "Maybe you're just too insecure about your height" he's 5'4 like me jfl. They are too stuck up in their beliefs and place them too close to their ego, so when you deny their thinking, it's like you deny them. So they go REEEEE.
I find that incredibly irksome in other people. :fuk:

Most women work in HR or low paying service industry jobs.

If you aren't getting into one of those then don'tgetvyour hopes up.
If I ever do get a job it would be probably be a cashier or somewhere on that spectrum. Aka low skilled, low paying job
But i am not sure if any foid irrespective of how much she earns or even a neet female would be okay going out with a blue collar worker bee

Praying every single day to God and asking for strength and forgiveness

at least you are among your people. these are the end times :feelswhat:

its true all the incel males are usually in low paying wagey jobs like fast food joints, delivery, kitchens, cleaning, etc