Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Back from work. My experience for my first time wageslave job.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
69d 2h 45m
As I posted, I'm now wageslaving as a warehouse employee of a company. The place is filled with so many incel tier men. It's fucking insane. Turns out some are lnaky tall soy filled men and of course some manlets like me, so I wasn't painfully mogged. It was still brutal, I also got my first paycheck, but my coworkers were talking about why they never had a gf in their life because their good looking hr manager managed to bang with a HR receptionist foid, jfl, and these are coming from balding 24 year olds who look like they are 70. Yes these coworkers are basically bluepilled soyboys who are ungodly greasey looking, jfl this was from my first week. To top it off, they have anime waifus and claim to be virgin but not incel in a joking manner. I kept my mouth shut and looked like this for the whole week. BOU which is blackpilled oriented universe. Did I forget they host gamer nights? mario kart 8 tournaments, smash, eldin ring and lost ark? The plight of men is fucking real and I'm just now getting a daily reminder of the fates of these ignorant bastards

Attack On Titan No GIF by iQiyi

Last edited:
Truckzo

Truckzo

Your Local Blackcel
★★★★★
13d 22h 26m
get that bag brocel

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Insanity The Purest Form Of Sanity.
★★★
70d 11h 3m
Filthy insects.
SmileFullOfDeath

mistersinister

mistersinister

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★
113d 5h 40m
As I posted, I'm now wageslaving as a warehouse employee of a company. The place is filled with so many incel tier men. It's fucking insane. Turns out some are lnaky tall soy filled men and of course some manlets like me, so I wasn't painfully mogged. It was still brutal, I also got my first paycheck, but my coworkers were talking about why they never had a gf in their life because their good looking hr manager managed to bang with a HR receptionist foid, jfl, and these are coming from balding 24 year olds who look like they are 70. Yes these coworkers are basically bluepilled soyboys who are ungodly greasey looking, jfl this was from my first week. To top it off, they have anime waifus and claim to be virgin but not incel in a joking manner. I kept my mouth shut and looked like this for the whole week. BOU which is blackpilled oriented universe. Did I forget they host gamer nights? mario kart 8 tournaments, smash, eldin ring and lost ark? The plight of men is fucking real and I'm just now getting a daily reminder of the fates of these ignorant bastards

stem are even full of incels

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
63d 5h 28m
Why do so many of them turn to soy-fueled, blue-pilled beliefs? If more men were willing to face the true evil nature of foids and their godawful sexual selection, we might be able to make a difference in the world. Instead, they're all content staying on the blue pill plantation. :lasereyes:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
182d 22h 26m
Yes...I'm grateful to have state aid and credit.

Wage-slaving is simply not feasible for Aspies.

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
3d 5h 6m
.......................and here i am thinking of finally getting a job to meet a foid

I don't think I'd be able to last at my job for more than a few days if it too had nothing but men

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 18h 14m
Why do so many of them turn to soy-fueled, blue-pilled beliefs? If more men were willing to face the true evil nature of foids and their godawful sexual selection, we might be able to make a difference in the world. Instead, they're all content staying on the blue pill plantation. :lasereyes:
Because why bother? is not like you can magically become handsome, better to enjoy escapism.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
63d 5h 28m
Because why bother? is not like you can magically become handsome, better to enjoy escapism.
They could at the very least not be hostile toward us for just believing what the science proves, though.

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★
42d 18h 14m
They could at the very least not be hostile toward us for just believing what the science proves, though.
I've a friend like this, he's almost an exact carbon copy of me. But waay soyer, i tried talking about the importance of height to him. His response to all i had to say was, "Maybe you're just too insecure about your height" he's 5'4 like me jfl. They are too stuck up in their beliefs and place them too close to their ego, so when you deny their thinking, it's like you deny them. So they go REEEEE.

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
17d 20h 56m

The globohomo feminist propaganda created so many incels-in-denial. It's weird to watch them experience the blackpill yet reject it. We need the Rumbling.
Screenshot 20220408 055411  01

Pixycel

Pixycel

Pass the weed, bitch, I don’t like to pass the gas
★★★★★
237d 19h 5m
.......................and here i am thinking of finally getting a job to meet a foid

I don't think I'd be able to last at my job for more than a few days if it too had nothing but men
Most women work in HR or low paying service industry jobs.

If you aren't getting into one of those then don't get your hopes up.

Animu

Animu

Officer
6d 8h 49m

The feminist dream:feelswhat:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
63d 5h 28m
I've a friend like this, he's almost an exact carbon copy of me. But waay soyer, i tried talking about the importance of height to him. His response to all i had to say was, "Maybe you're just too insecure about your height" he's 5'4 like me jfl. They are too stuck up in their beliefs and place them too close to their ego, so when you deny their thinking, it's like you deny them. So they go REEEEE.
I find that incredibly irksome in other people. :fuk:

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
3d 5h 6m
Most women work in HR or low paying service industry jobs.

If you aren't getting into one of those then don'tgetvyour hopes up.
If I ever do get a job it would be probably be a cashier or somewhere on that spectrum. Aka low skilled, low paying job
But i am not sure if any foid irrespective of how much she earns or even a neet female would be okay going out with a blue collar worker bee

Praying every single day to God and asking for strength and forgiveness

crvkek

crvkek

GTAV RP official
14d 2h 48m
at least you are among your people. these are the end times :feelswhat:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
69d 2h 45m
BPJ

BPJ

Veteran
★★★
18d 23h 30m
its true all the incel males are usually in low paying wagey jobs like fast food joints, delivery, kitchens, cleaning, etc

HighTCurryMale

HighTCurryMale

Rotter
40d 3h 33m
its true all the incel males are usually in low paying wagey jobs like fast food joints, delivery, kitchens, cleaning, etc
:yes: